• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were probably jerking off into a Davis jersey and fantasizing that it was Davis leading the comeback...

The only thing that's stupid is your fascination with a mediocre QB who has a losing record. Admit it, you thought Davis was the next coming of Warner and that's why your man crush lingers on. I hate to break the news to you Smed, but defenses in the NFL study film and will adjust & gameplan how they see fit to attack the opposing offense. When a backup QB comes into a starting role for the first time in their career, many will have big games early, but soon flame out and settle back into clipboard duty. I'll let you ponder why that is after you're done cleaning off the splooge from your Davis jersey.

No matter if you a want to hate on Davis or not, he was the ONLY back up in the NFL last year to have 2 - 300 yard passing games. And that's on a running team.

So u can go back to your circle jerk and beat off looking at your Case Keenum fathead. Btw Case did absolutely jack shit last year.

And some of us are a bit paranoid we might end up relying on a back up QB for the 18th year in a row.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably be a good idea if we move on from Davis.

When/If Case gets his chance, I'll be sure to let most of you know that you were wrong.

:nono:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were probably jerking off into a Davis jersey and fantasizing that it was Davis leading the comeback...

The only thing that's stupid is your fascination with a mediocre QB who has a losing record. Admit it, you thought Davis was the next coming of Warner and that's why your man crush lingers on. I hate to break the news to you Smed, but defenses in the NFL study film and will adjust & gameplan how they see fit to attack the opposing offense. When a backup QB comes into a starting role for the first time in their career, many will have big games early, but soon flame out and settle back into clipboard duty. I'll let you ponder why that is after you're done cleaning off the splooge from your Davis jersey.

I like this post. How many times a day do we get to see the word splooge? Except for SJ who really knows what it means. :noidea: Much like caltrop or even jiz we just dont see it in print enough. :pound:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter if you a want to hate on Davis or not, he was the ONLY back up in the NFL last year to have 2 - 300 yard passing games. And that's on a running team.

So u can go back to your circle jerk and beat off looking at your Case Keenum fathead. Btw Case did absolutely jack shit last year.

And some of us are a bit paranoid we might end up relying on a back up QB for the 18th year in a row.

What was his record again last year? Oh that's right, he had a losing record. He also couldn't crack 200 yard three times last year. How quickly you all forget that.

There's really no difference at all between Davis and Keenum. They're both mediocre like most back up QB's and if they get the call to start, they are only asked to manage the game. Keenum did that and he went 2-0 last year. So don't give me this bs that he did jack shit last year.

I'm moving on to Washington. Any other Davis homer(Smed) want to fucking chime in? Or can you contain yourself?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was his record again last year? Oh that's right, he had a losing record. He also couldn't crack 200 yard three times last year. How quickly you all forget that.

There's really no difference at all between Davis and Keenum. They're both mediocre like most back up QB's and if they get the call to start, they are only asked to manage the game. Keenum did that and he went 2-0 last year. So don't give me this bs that he did jack shit last year.

I'm moving on to Washington. Any other Davis homer(Smed) want to fucking chime in? Or can you contain yourself?

yes Keenum could do so much better versus Arizona, Seattle, KC, San Fran.

All really good defenses. Davis went for 375 and 3 TDs against Philly last year and 300 2 TDs versus Dallas last year.

What did Keenum do last year? Or in his career? :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all let me know a back up QB that put up those numbers last year and could have done better versus the top defenses in the league.

:dhd:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum did what last year? Lol

Who'd he beat?

Oh Jacksonville and Baltimore with 435 yards total and 2 TDs/2 INTs over 2 games

Wow

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep asking that question SJ76 and you are going to apparently continue to get crickets.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing that's stupid is your fascination with a mediocre QB who has a losing record. Admit it, you thought Davis was the next coming of Warner and that's why your man crush lingers on. I hate to break the news to you Smed, but defenses in the NFL study film and will adjust & gameplan how they see fit to attack the opposing offense. When a backup QB comes into a starting
role for the first time in their career, many will have big games early, but soon flame out and settle back into clipboard duty. I'll let you ponder why that is after you're done cleaning off the splooge from your Davis jersey.

You're right, I was jerking off onto a Davis jersey, I appreciate the fact that you were wearing it at the time! And also thank you for cleaning up, how was my throat yogurt?
Now, see how childish that is? You know you can have a conversation with out being totally a Dick, but than again maybe you can't

You are new to this board so I will just assume that you are maybe 20 years old and haven't really watched much football, so your knowledge of it is very limited, so we will cut you some slack!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, alot of talk about jerking off in here. Well, when in Rome...:wank: :D

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So scoring 34 points on freaking Seattle only to score 10 on Washington. I dont care what the defense did. 10 points is something you do if you're trying to go 1-15.

One of these two results is abnormal and we'll find out in the next couple of weeks.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed. You can be as negative as you want except name-calling. Referring to someone with the slang for the word penis falls under that category. You know better my good man!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I may have inferred but did not call anyone a dick, but if I was I would do it to him because he may not be one but he is acting like one.
Coug and I would go back and forth but I had no problem with that, but some newbie comes on here acting like that I will call him out, I don't care, you come in here acting like a jerk right off the bat, thats not a very good impression?

Maybe I should have said Richard!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep asking that question SJ76 and you are going to apparently continue to get crickets.

Hey no big deal right now

Romo hurt. Anybody want Weeden?

What about Jimmy Claus in chitown? He got his ass whiped today at HOME versus Arizona. Not whipped. But whiped. Like a little baby. Davis and co had AZ down in AZ and then yeah pick 6. But a back up in AZ is an almost impossible win. That team is good. So is Seattle. 49ers were tough, now not sure.

So what back-up you want?

Bradford looking real good. Maybe Sanchez?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So scoring 34 points on freaking Seattle only to score 10 on Washington. I dont care what the defense did. 10 points is something you do if you're trying to go 1-15.

One of these two results is abnormal and we'll find out in the next couple of weeks.

Any given Sunday man. Great example (not the first) of a young team believing their own hype. Washington was averaging 8 yards per carry at halftime. And this defense is suppose to be elite.

And Matt Jones RB from Florida was a 5th rounder? He's got the same size as Gurley might be a bit taller. But was pretty good at Florida.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For three years or more, I have been watching the Rams put together a team to rival the Hawks. I genuinely fear St. Louis. Obv, the Redskins are not the walkover they were, but 0-17 for the half? 0-17? After putting up 34 on the Hawks? WTF?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I may have inferred but did not call anyone a dick, but if I was I would do it to him because he may not be one but he is acting like one.
Coug and I would go back and forth but I had no problem with that, but some newbie comes on here acting like that I will call him out, I don't care, you come in here acting like a jerk right off the bat, thats not a very good impression?

Maybe I should have said Richard!

That would have been way better Smed and you could have stated the same point. Live and learn and on we go.

Last edited:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope this is a wake up call. Guess they thought we beat the Seahawks so know we can win by just showing up. Redskins no.1 receiver out so won't be too hard. How many more years before the Rams will be able to stop the run consistently?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope this is a wake up call. Guess they thought we beat the Seahawks so know we can win by just showing up. Redskins no.1 receiver out so won't be too hard. How many more years before the Rams will be able to stop the run consistently?

It's the same wake up call we've seen the last few years. Fisher just flat out gets his team ready to play every other game. We get up for good teams but for mediocre teams we just seem to get our ass kicked.

That's on preparation. Coaching