• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that SJ76. Apparently Billy Belicheat was actively taping many other teams and sending lower level employees to steal play notes from the opposition right before the games began. The extent of cheating is much bigger than originally was perceived. This Snake Belicheat stole the Second Superbowl from us and apparently Martz helped to cover it all up. Goodell, Kraft, and Belicheat are corrupt sonsabitches at this juncture and Goodell should step down because he is in Kraft's back pocket.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole affair is becoming dangerously close to the type of stuff Pete Rose was involved with-betting on baseball. I suspect that this going to eventually explode and heads are going to roll.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care about at this juncture is the dude plays 8 games or more and we secure a second, second-rounder from Philadelphia.
That's my opinion Retroram!

Give me eight, and I'll start the hate!! :lol:

And much less for the other also-rans of Clemons, Hill and of course Davis...
The man love for former Ram Davis by some here is beyond disturbing! :pound:

Get over it, he's gone!

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having to depend on your backup every year is beyond disturbing.

If we have to depend on Keenum, I think you will understand. all of us want the players that give us the best chance to win. Not sure keenum is an upgrade at backup QB

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having to depend on your backup every year is beyond disturbing.

If we have to depend on Keenum, I think you will understand. all of us want the players that give us the best chance to win. Not sure keenum is an upgrade at backup QB
Even though I called it early on....

I actually have no real clue, I trust Fisher has a better idea than anyone of us...

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Give me eight and I'll start the hate". Vita, that sounds like Johnny Cochran's "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit". lol.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed55 said: ↑
Maybe you didn't actually watch the games, Davis had some pretty dam good games and as ALR said, he was going up against some of the better defenses in the league. I guess by your standards Favre sucked? Never liked Favre, but I'm pretty sure he was a good QB, that turned the ball over alot at the worst times!

As I've already mentioned guys named Marino, Favre, P. manning, Namath, and Palmer have all thrown at least 5 pick 6's in a season, Marino did it twice!
Hers a list of QB's that have thrown at least 4 pick 6's in a season
Marino (4times)
Favre (3 times)
PManning (2times)
Namath
Stafford
Palmer
Jim Kelly
Phillip Rive
Drew Brees
Rothlisberger
Moon
P. Simms
KURT WARNER

So I guess according to your standards all these guys suck!

Favre lifetime 35 pick 6's
Marino 30 pick 6's
P. manning 25 pick 6's

Gee how in the Hell did these guys manage to stick around so long, after all the defenses must have figured them out!
Please get a clue!

RAM88 SAID
Because they could make all the throws and weren't overwhelmed at QB. They also could beat the best defenses and not be made to look like a fool on a consistent basis. That's why they stuck around, unlike Davis. And again, if Davis has all this potential and is such a great QB, then why were no teams knocking down our door to trade for him? I think the only one who needs to get a clue is you.

But, keep comparing Austin Davis, a third string QB on the Browns, with Hall of Fame QB's or borderline HOF QB's. It doesn't make you seem delusional at all.

Sorry to disagree with you, but nowhere was I comparing Davis to any of these QB's, it was merely a statement that even good to great QB's throw pick 6's! But go ahead and dismiss that fact, just shows you are the one that is delusional!
As far as Davis looking like a fool, that's not true either! "if" you actually watched the games two of those pick 6's were deflections, not a whole lot Davis or any good to great QB can do about that!
No where did I say Davis should be starting, he is still the better option of being our backup QB over Keenum or Mannion!. And yes Fisher does play favorites, both Wells and Joeseph had no business starting ALL year for us, they sucked and someone else should have been given a chance! We still don't know why Zac Stacy somehow was in Fishers doghouse, after he had played pretty well? Why was Hill left in, the guy was old and sucked and gave us absolutely no chance of winning? As I said it made more sense to let Davis play out the year to see what he could do over the course of a year, not 8 games against some of the best defenses in the league?

But I'm so glad you just joined this forum and are blessing us with your vast wisdom!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my opinion Retroram!

Give me eight, and I'll start the hate!! :lol:

And much less for the other also-rans of Clemons, Hill and of course Davis...
The man love for former Ram Davis by some here is beyond disturbing! :pound:

Get over it, he's gone!

And at this point I really don't care what Sammy does, I could give a rip if we get anything for him, glad we are rid of him and "finally" moving on !

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I called it early on....

I actually have no real clue, I trust Fisher has a better idea than anyone of us...

And I'm not so sure of that? I've seen better ideas from fans on here than I've seen from Fisher! So far Fisher has proven he isn't the answer! So I'm not so sure he has a better idea, than anyone!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at this point I really don't care what Sammy does, I could give a rip if we get anything for him, glad we are rid of him and "finally" moving on !

The only thing I care about Sammy at this point is 8 starts. 8 starts and the Rams keep that 3rd or 4th round pick next year.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Bradford is this. Many want to sweep it all under the rug. I get that. He is with another team. I get that. We need 8 games. I get that. But Bradford was the cause for much turmoil on this board and others. With sides being drawn and much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Seems to me his performance in his new environment will bring some vindication for one side or the other. :heh:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford sure as hell isn't going to face the quality of defenses he faced in the NFC West. That, along with Chip Kelly's quick hit offense should help him have better numbers with the Eagles this year.

Now when he goes up against a really good defense this year, you let me know if that deer in headlights look has changed.

I don't know what to expect from Sam in Philly. But I know what to expect from him against a good defense. I've watched it too many times.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In more important news... Kam Chancellor is still not at his job in Seattle and therefore not preparing for the Rams. Earl Thomas is not 100% either so this week 1 match-up will be interesting.

NOW... if our Oline can block..?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford stays healthy a big if. I believe he will do well maybe very well. And if he does it will be more of a knock on the Rams than any kind of genius Chip maybe. With the exception that Chip was smart enough to put him in a system where he can thrive.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford stays healthy a big if. I believe he will do well maybe very well. And if he does it will be more of a knock on the Rams than any kind of genius Chip maybe. With the exception that Chip was smart enough to put him in a system where he can thrive.

Some of this I agree. After watching Brady in the Superbowl, I notice so many quick/short passes where he held onto the ball maybe for 3-5 seconds. BBellicheat knew they to get rid of it quick. Kelly's system is like this. AND he will run a hurry up offense like in college (where so many coaches have bitched about it because it wears down the defense and they have to go deep in the depth chart). It's all more suitable for Bradford, but if his Oline gives the opposing D any time at all to take shots at Sam.. You will see the same Sam.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO the failure of the Bradford experiment lies squarely on the shoulders of the Rams. Let me preface that by saying I don't blame players for injuries. In as plain language as I can put it. You don't hitch a racehorse to a plow.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO the failure of the Bradford experiment lies squarely on the shoulders of the Rams. Let me preface that by saying I don't blame players for injuries. In as plain language as I can put it. You don't hitch a racehorse to a plow.

I don't think Bradford ever wanted to be in STL as a Ram either. Whether it be the offense he was in, the city, whatever.. This organization has definitely been a mess. But Indy was 2-14 or something too before Luck got there. But STL Rams have had a losing mentality like @Retroram52 says for over a decade. It's a disease!! :lol:

All attitude man.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bradford ever wanted to be in STL as a Ram either. Whether it be the offense he was in, the city, whatever.. This organization has definitely been a mess. But Indy was 2-14 or something too before Luck got there. But STL Rams have had a losing mentality like @Retroram52 says for over a decade. It's a disease!! :lol:

All attitude man.

Yes much has been made of this mentality of losing. And I have to agree its very real. There is so much going on with Rams right now both on and off the field. I am taking a wait an see attitude on the season for the first time in a very long time.