• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't on that bandwagon this year.
When the press and owner keep telling us this is a S.B. team, I cringe.
I still like the Boys, just can't stand that a-hole Jones.

Like so many people in Dallas. I live in Dallas - many people fed up with Jerry win or lose.

I'm just sick of losing. And this team has some talent, especially on D. Discipline? That's where I think we lack. If we had an old school coach, this defense would be awesome.

Maybe they were tired. Maybe they will show up in week 3 and look like a football team. But it's been the same movie with Fisher: 30-40% of the time the team shows up, 60-70% they do not.

Reactions: gb2

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone of you notice that Dallas was worn out too?

Hell they had a very poor showing vs the hapless 49ers!

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone of you notice that Dallas was worn out too?

Hell they had a very poor showing vs the hapless 49ers!

Difference there genius is Dallas made it to the playoffs last year. The whole point of my post about Fisher, that your fellow Ram fans agree with is, his act is worn out. It's the same ole same ole every year.
Sorry you got butt hurt bra.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference there genius is Dallas made it to the playoffs last year. The whole point of my post about Fisher, that your fellow Ram fans agree with is, his act is worn out. It's the same ole same ole every year.
Don't be a dick gb2, this is the Rams Negativity thread and not for anyone who would like to join in by being an ass, so you are on thin ice here with this post.

FYI, my post had nothing to do with you brother.

I was at the Cowboys training camp last week and I happen to agree with CJF. Point being, both teams were worn out.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a dick gb2, this is the Rams Negativity thread and not for anyone who would like to join in by being an ass, so you are on thin ice here with this post.

FYI, my post had nothing to do with you brother.

Hey I ain't being a dick dude. You gave me a bullshit rating for a post in which I said I was just messing around. Your Ram buddies didn't seem to have a problem with anything I said, so what's your problem?
Not only that but in that very same post I said I lost 200.00 clams ON the Rams.
Think before you post your crap.....or didn't they teach you that in beauty school?........:nono:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I ain't being a dick dude. You gave me a bullshit rating for a post in which I said I was just messing around. Your Ram buddies didn't seem to have a problem with anything I said, so what's your problem?
Not only that but in that very same post I said I lost 200.00 clams ON the Rams.
Think before you post your crap.....or didn't they teach you that in beauty school?........:nono:
You picked the wrong one friend. You need to stow this crap now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Romo or Dez has played yet. And their O-line is a wee bit better than ours. :saban:

So when I was comparing the Rams and Boys... I was really just being sarcastic/looking for another positive of week 2 besides the Rams having no injuries. Did the Boys and Rams go at it all week any harder than they would have against themselves in camp? Perhaps. Conditioning is part of camp, but man... I have just watched this movie so many times.

Did SJ76 over-react? Perhaps.. But I really wasn't pissed, I just want to see some consistency out of this team.

If anything, it got the fucking Rams board chirpin baby! :lm:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your new here thats great. But your picking a fight with one of the most respected guys on the site.

Vita gave me dislike rating as well.. Commie bastard!!! :markmay:

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your new here thats great. But your picking a fight with one of the most respected guys on the site.

Did you even go back and read my posts?
Cuz if you did you'll see I didn't pick a fight with anyone.
Don't let your fandom blind you.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I was comparing the Rams and Boys... I was really just being sarcastic/looking for another positive of week 2 besides the Rams having no injuries. Did the Boys and Rams go at it all week any harder than they would have against themselves in camp? Perhaps. Conditioning is part of camp, but man... I have just watched this movie so many times.

The Boys have let me down soooo much in the last 20+ years I've grown numb to it.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even go back and read my posts?
Cuz if you did you'll see I didn't pick a fight with anyone.
Don't let your fandom blind you.
Your right. My mistake. Please continue.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your butt hurt is revealed by your objection from the bullshit rating engendered by your lame excuse about losing $200. I'm not convinced, and thought it was a poor excuse talking trash to the Rams faithful.

Even before I was a mod on this board, I would have called BS and circled the wagons on your sorry attempt to excuse yourself.

So look, I'll be kind here. This is your last warning, stop the name calling. The Negativity Thread is here for the Rams faithful to trash talk our team without recourse.(With exception to the ratings. LOL)

It does not ever give any non board member an opportunity to start name calling game here with any of our faithful.

You are welcome here gb2 as I see you are a newbie, but this is the end of the name calling here on the Rams boards, so take it for what it's worth. :nod:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to learn to mind my own business.

What fun would that be? We are in the negativity thread fellas. Gloves are off. Vita shoulda known not to come in swingin with dislikes. :lol:

Hey good news fellas. It's football season and you know this team has some talent. We are ALL sick of losing AND it's FUCKING over-reaction Monday!! It's been awhile.. I know, I know.

I say Foles and the O-line adjust ok. :kermit: And the Defense picks it up.

I just really don't want to see another year of the first 4-5 weeks we look like a D2 squad, then the defense clicks but the offense ends up keeping them on the field the entire game.

It's like groundhog day around this beeyatch every year. :markou:

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So look, I'll be kind here. This is your last warning, stop the name calling.

You realize you called me a dick in your post to me right?
I didn't call you any names in my original post to you, so now your being a hypocrite.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your butt hurt is revealed by your objection from the bullshit rating engendered by your lame excuse about losing $200. I'm not convinced, and thought it was a poor excuse talking trash to the Rams faithful.

Oh and BTW, you call me a liar?.........Get off your high horse.