• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally saw Ex Machina last night, and it was freaking amazing. One of the absolute best ever sci fi "thinking" movies whereas they usually just get the cgi treatment and get turned into the latest "summer blockbuster." This one even had pretty good cgi, but understated and not so I your face.

I plan on watching again sometime this week, it was that good.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need to give Jackie Brown another viewing. I dont think I have seen it since the theaters. And I usually like Tarentino movies better the second and third time around.
Jackie Brown was a great movie.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite liked the latter.
I thought the chick with the metal legs was a cool villain henchwoman.
The movie had a lot of the predictable elements but it did a good job of entertaining the viewer.
It was close to a 2 hour movie and I was wanting more. It will be interesting if they decide to make a sequel.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally saw Ex Machina last night, and it was freaking amazing. One of the absolute best ever sci fi "thinking" movies whereas they usually just get the cgi treatment and get turned into the latest "summer blockbuster." This one even had pretty good cgi, but understated and not so I your face.

That might be the best movie I've seen this year. Only complain was that I thought it should have ended about 5 minutes earlier than it did.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the best movie I've seen this year. Only complain was that I thought it should have ended about 5 minutes earlier than it did.

Only competition for me is Whiplash. Which I guess was a last year movie? I didn't see it until about a month ago, so that's how I could t it. I think Ex Machina was a significantly better movie and better story, but if it would have gotten an acting performance from the lead as good as either of the two from whiplash it might have been an all time great. That's my only complaint, I thought the ending could have used some tweaking, but it worked. But that main actor just didn't do it for me.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you liked that movie, you'll enjoy the TV show 'Humans,' similarly understated and more concerned with the larger questions than action and CGI.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Dirt 2

I could only last 15 minutes before I had to turn it off. It was like a spoof of a spoof of the original Joe Dirt. Just awful. It was so bad that it made me think making Super Troopers 2 might not be a good idea.
Lol,......I actually went to the cinema to see "Joe Dirt/1",.......I made sure nobody I knew saw me there.....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw "the last drop" (came out 2014) on HBO last night,......James gandolphini's last flick I believe before he passed away,.....pretty good movie too,........surprise ending.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw "the last drop" (came out 2014) on HBO last night,......James gandolphini's last flick I believe before he passed away,.....pretty good movie too,........surprise ending.

The Drop. I have that set to record later this week.

MV5BMTkyNjMzODUzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjIxNDI1MTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the last two rentals were The Gunman (Sean Penn) and Kidnapping Mr Heineken.

I'd heard of neither but liked both.