• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid and I have been on a movie bender.

Unbearable weight of massive talent. Fun fun movie for me.

Boyhood. I would like to say thanks for nothing.

Shazam 2. Another fun movie. Teamwork movie that shows how being an individual on a team can really F things up.

Banshee of Inverness. Another movie that could have been a short story IMO. Not a bad story but....Great performance by Colin.

Gravity. Just not as good as i thought would be.

I started to watch French Connection Ii. I was about 30 minutes in and thought, I should watch part 1 first. I have seen bits of it but not whole thing.

Imitation game. Great flick. Kid fell asleep but I was into it all the way through. I found it interesting at end to see England did chemical castration all the way to 1967 for being gay.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Wick 4. If you enjoyed the first three, you’ll definitely enjoy this one. Quite a bit longer than those entries as well. Also, there’s a post credit scene.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nightcrawler. Solid. Worth watching and Jake Gyl...., I ain't spelling that name, was always a meh actor to me but was solid here. The writing was solid for his lines too. Renee Ruso was never a knock out to me but at her age still has a nice booty.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a few over the last few days:

Bullet Train. It was ok. Like it was trying to be a Tarantino movie, but failed
Amsterdam. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
Godfather 1&2. They're both still great films. No matter how many times i've seen them...
Ghandi. 2 things stood out. Kingsley was amazing as the lead and it was longer than I remember.
The Lost City. Wow was this a bad movie. The trailers were the best part by a long shot.
Elvis. Was my second viewing of the film and I found myself fast-forwarding through big parts of it.
Maverick. Also a 2nd viewing. It was still very entertaining.
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Quirky and funny. I like it a lot.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started to watch French Connection Ii. I was about 30 minutes in and thought, I should watch part 1 first. I have seen bits of it but not whole thing.

Thats the one that won the academy award for best picture, screenplay, director and leading actor, so yeah you should see that first. :D

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Luther movie new on Netflix is pretty decent. I think those who haven’t watched the series wouldn’t be lost.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the one that won the academy award for best picture, screenplay, director and leading actor, so yeah you should see that first. :D
Oh, also, I found a movie channel that shows older stuff. Black and whites are what I mostly watch on it but that is where FC was playing. Why it was easy to turn off.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It did and its most likely the better film...
The movie channel is called REELs and find myself interested in tons of stuff on it.

Remember.... I am bored waiting to get back to work so entertainment has been pretty easy.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, also, I found a movie channel that shows older stuff. Black and whites are what I mostly watch on it but that is where FC was playing. Why it was easy to turn off.
Yeah it's funny how people turn off b/w so quickly even when the movie is a great one. I do it a lot too.