• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The largest Fan turnout will happen at this SB

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England (Boston) is twice the distance and one would not expect an equal number of fans to be able to make the trip. Airfare is three times as much. Heard about an hour ago that the cheapest tickets available were $11,800. I heard that four box tickets were sold this morning for $340,000.
I'd buy a new house before I'd pay that for any game ticket. Just like some Seattle fans, Pats fans were sold a combination package of AIrfare, Hotel and Tickets. They got the plane, got the hotel but they don't have the tickets. Seems that the usual brokers were not able to get the sponsors to pony up tickets like they have in the past. The cost of nosebleed seats went up so high that the brokers were losing 2-3 times the cost of the packages. FBI has been called in already because the transaction are interstate and violate federal laws.
Lawsuits will be filed by Tuesday afternoon and some brokers may be served in hospitals.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect? doublejive is a shit talking troll. The worst part is that he is 50 years old. You would think by then someone should know better but he still acts like a 17 year old prepubescent child. It's embarrassing for him to say the least but he thinks his shtick is somehow "cool". Oh boy does he have a lot to learn. Running out of time too.

Doublejive you are now on my block list. I'm sick of seeing you troll up this entire message board. You are only cool in your own delusional jheri curl eyes

He on something bruh.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England (Boston) is twice the distance and one would not expect an equal number of fans to be able to make the trip. Airfare is three times as much. Heard about an hour ago that the cheapest tickets available were $11,800. I heard that four box tickets were sold this morning for $340,000.
I'd buy a new house before I'd pay that for any game ticket. Just like some Seattle fans, Pats fans were sold a combination package of AIrfare, Hotel and Tickets. They got the plane, got the hotel but they don't have the tickets. Seems that the usual brokers were not able to get the sponsors to pony up tickets like they have in the past. The cost of nosebleed seats went up so high that the brokers were losing 2-3 times the cost of the packages. FBI has been called in already because the transaction are interstate and violate federal laws.
Lawsuits will be filed by Tuesday afternoon and some brokers may be served in hospitals.

meh, who fucking cares, the 12th man invading Glendale.

I'll bet Brady and the Pats are shaking in their uggs.

The Pats bandwagon has been rolling for a decade strong, the 'Hawks maybe half that if they are lucky, honestly don't think fan noise will make any difference in this outcome. But go ahead, paint your faces chartreuse and beat your hairless chests.

CentLink wasn't loud until 2 min left in the game at the NFCC, huh, how did the 'Hawks do it?

Smoke some more of that recreational, you'll be OK.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CentLink wasn't loud until 2 min left in the game at the NFCC, huh, how did the 'Hawks do it?

did you experience this first hand?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have sworn the cheapest tickets for the last Superbowl were $2,000, maybe I was just an idiot, but $2,000 to $8,000 is absurd.

I was considering going if the tickets were merely $2,000 for a shitty ticket, but no way do I have the money to pay $8,000 for a Superbowl ticket in addition to the probable $1,000 for airfare + hotel room. For $9,000 I could probably spend 2 weeks in any country on the planet of my choice. Before you take into consideration the money I pay for my student loans + taxes, I make a considerable amount of money for someone of my age, but there is NO WAY I would pay close to $10,000 for a weekend in Arizona for the Superbowl.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you experience this first hand?

No I wasn't there, but even in the comfort of my LayZboy, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, sheesh.

Cmon, man, did you watch the game? Wasn't much for Seattle to scream about. Fact.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game, it was loud from start to finish.