• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The largest Fan turnout will happen at this SB

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

At over 8k/ticket not likely. It's still going to be corporate packed. There are thousands of Hawk fans down there that either bought tickets and had brokers tell them they were not getting their tickets (The law suits are going to be fucking crazy) or were looking to score the last second price drops before the game. Most aren't getting in. The bars around the area are going to be packed.

Lot's of 12's? Sure. Lot more than Pats? You bet. More dominating than last year? Probably not.

Theyre 8k right now because there is such a rare shortage. There is only less than 100 on stubhub right now, so S&D has taken over. I agree with DJ that it will be a very fan-oriented SB because that is who bought up all the tickets right after the championship games, leading to the backlog that you mentioned.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch!

Never in SB history will there have ever been so many fans of one team,just watch.

.....hey,.......there were more Rams fans down in New Orleans when I went there for the Pats-Rams 2001/SB,.....why = because they drove down there in their RV's,........but I must say, the Rams fans were the nicest people before and after the game.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....hey,.......there were more Rams fans down in New Orleans when I went there for the Pats-Rams 2001/SB,.....why = because they drove down there in their RV's,........but I must say, the Rams fans were the nicest people before and after the game.

Dont ever qoute me wench!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wrong you have been a very kool,person,i dont buy your thing but.

Prove me wrong.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way if you in some form get me personal,i may kill you.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing from a little troll,a liar,coward,all the same,differnece some shoot.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....morning, unkle $onny,.........you still got the pats ball-boy under lock-n-key.....?!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch last years? There was serious crowd noise. Peyton said it was the cause of the infamous bad snap safety.

Point here is that only happened because Denver was caught off guard by it. That won't happen this year. The noise won't be like a full home game, but you WILL hear the Seahawk fans and it will be very much a home game feel for them. Just not nearly enough to mean anything.

The crowd noise will not bother NE and Brady is not Peyton Manning.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd noise will not bother NE and Brady is not Peyton Manning.

Didn't I say that? :noidea:

There is little doubt which base will have more people in attendance, but it won't have an impact on the game.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect? doublejive is a shit talking troll. The worst part is that he is 50 years old. You would think by then someone should know better but he still acts like a 17 year old prepubescent child. It's embarrassing for him to say the least but he thinks his shtick is somehow "cool". Oh boy does he have a lot to learn. Running out of time too.

Doublejive you are now on my block list. I'm sick of seeing you troll up this entire message board. You are only cool in your own delusional jheri curl eyes

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....morning, unkle $onny,.........you still got the pats ball-boy under lock-n-key.....?!

Morning niecey, I have Hammer spending the day with him on a shopping spree, buying everything Brady

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the lead singer crap I call :bullshit:, but to threaten anyone on any board with that post should not be allowed, joking or not. JMO.

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend