• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lakers are going to suck until they get rid of

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Scott was a great coach, but he wasn't as bad as his record made him appear either. Scott was handed a bucket of shit which included an aging Kobe Bryant who was finished as a player three years ago. The only reason they hired him was so that Scott could give Kobe his farewell tour and make money off of Kobe's last year and they did that. Scott easily would have been back if the Lakers had won 30 games or more and Luke Walton hadn't just become the hottest coach in the NBA. Luke will not do much better next year, but in two years we will see a nice improvement. It's going to take some time

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Scott was a great coach, but he wasn't as bad as his record made him appear either.

Agree. It wasn't just the Lakers where that happened either. Cleveland hired him right before Lebron left because they thought firing Mike Brown and hiring Byron would help convince Lebron to stay. So, he went from coaching a championship contender to a lottery team before he ever got to have his first practice.

Obviously, he's not a great coach and he wasn't the answer for the Lakers, but his record is worse than it otherwise might be because of things outside his control. It's not like he took over a team of all-stars and coached them into the league basement.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So highly regarded that the lakers fired him lol
Well I did say KOBE specifically, and it wasn't his choice to fire him so not sure what your point is here.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly - it's where the Op belongs as well

I guess being right belongs in the fouled out, it was hilarious to watch people try to justify Byron scott as a good coach only to watch the lakers fire him like a fool, just like i said

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being right isn't trolling kiddo

Being an idiot is and you definitely have that covered. You contribute nothing to these boards. It's likely that you won't be posting here much longer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess being right belongs in the fouled out, it was hilarious to watch people try to justify Byron scott as a good coach only to watch the lakers fire him like a fool, just like i said

Being right is not always the answer - and that's the part you're missing. Sometimes you have to lose a few battles in order to win the war. It's something you would understand if you was a smart man in business

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being an idiot is and you definitely have that covered. You contribute nothing to these boards. It's likely that you won't be posting here much longer.

Being right isn't being an idiot either, try harder next time

I contribute basketball talk, and telling people exactly what would happen and did happen in a basketball situation...some people can't handle the truth

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is when you're only trying to talk down to every one and cause trouble for the fun of it or short terms when you talk stupid

I was attacked like crazy go re-read this thread, and in conclusion i was right and the lakers did exactly what i said....I didn't attack anyone just proved my point that he is a terrible coach and the lakers organization agreed with me....and i bet if you talked to some actual lakers players they would also agree, including kobe...walk it off kiddo

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was attacked like crazy go re-read this thread, and in conclusion i was right and the lakers did exactly what i said....I didn't attack anyone just proved my point that he is a terrible coach and the lakers organization agreed with me....and i bet if you talked to some actual lakers players they would also agree, including kobe...walk it off kiddo

In an earlier post I posted some advice that would do you well - There are times you have to let things drop and move on. Especially when you really know that you're right or believe it and you're being viciously attacked. You have had a history of trolling every one and sometimes your threads are out there. The part that I expect will get you even more is when it turns out that you was right, and they pretend that is what they said along. It's a message board - move on. I understand what you're saying, but having been in your situation in business - You have to learn how to lose.