• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lakers are going to suck until they get rid of

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Scott...he is prob one of the worst coaches in the nba

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Scott...he is prob one of the worst coaches in the nba
After the Finals I'm sure many might agree that Blatt is giving him a run for his money?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Finals I'm sure many might agree that Blatt is giving him a run for his money?

Based on what? He had an undermanned injuried team and still won 2 games in the finals...how did those other western conference teams with their coaches do against gs?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? He had an undermanned injuried team and still won 2 games in the finals...how did those other western conference teams with their coaches do against gs?
Based on the fact that after Mozgov had a monster game 4 he benched him all but 5 minutes of game 5. Or how about the fact that he had a bench of a few vets he could've used later in games to give his starting 7 more rest. Instead he chose to let his starters play until they were literally gassed. And even after they clearly were being run like cattle (players hospitalized, needed wet clothes draped around their necks during time outs) he still didn't make adjustments to save their legs. Yea, that's a great coach.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the fact that after Mozgov had a monster game 4 he benched him all but 5 minutes of game 5. Or how about the fact that he had a bench of a few vets he could've used later in games to give his starting 7 more rest. Instead he chose to let his starters play until they were literally gassed. And even after they clearly were being run like cattle (players hospitalized, needed wet clothes draped around their necks during time outs) he still didn't make adjustments to save their legs. Yea, that's a great coach.

He won 2 games period...with a short handed injuried team...he swept a 60 win atl team without irving....none of what u said would have changed the series...he won as many finals games as spo did in the finals his first year...and they had a younger lebron and a healthy wade and bosh playing in the finals vs an inferior team if u compare Dallas to gs

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won 2 games period...with a short handed injuried team...he swept a 60 win atl team without irving....none of what u said would have changed the series...he won as many finals games as spo did in the finals his first year...and they had a younger lebron and a healthy wade and bosh playing in the finals vs an inferior team if u compare Dallas to gs
Just stop it. Nobody even expected them to win so obviously that isn't the point. The point is we're talking about the coaching, not the PLAYING on the court. And how can you say for certain what WOULD'VE happened had he made the minor adjustments I suggested?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And by the way he was up 2-1 and caused lee
Just stop it. Nobody even expected them to win so obviously that isn't the point. The point is we're talking about the coaching, not the PLAYING on the court. And how can you say for certain what WOULD'VE happened had he made the minor adjustments I suggested?

He made the adjustments in game 5...why would he make adjustments when he is winning 2-1 or tied 2-2 it was gs that had to make the adjustments...I guess u didn't notice the adjustments by playing mike miller jones Marian and we still lost...that's how I know. When lebron came off the court we instantly went down by like 10 points he had to play him a lot

Although blatt played lebron career low minutes in the regular season prob helped a little

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to second guess a coach after the fact...LAD, he could have done your changes and got swept and u would be up in here saying he should have done something else lol

Face it every coach that played gs prob could have done something else...hindsight is a beautiful thing

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way he was up 2-1 and caused lee

He made the adjustments in game 5...why would he make adjustments when he is winning 2-1 or tied 2-2 it was gs that had to make the adjustments...I guess u didn't notice the adjustments by playing mike miller jones Marian and we still lost...that's how I know. When lebron came off the court we instantly went down by like 10 points he had to play him a lot

Although blatt played lebron career low minutes in the regular season prob helped a little
Do you even read before you just start typing away? I said AFTER GAME 4. At that point they were no longer leading the series and furthermore, Marion didn't play until the END of game 4 when they were getting blown out.

I just can't with you.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to second guess a coach after the fact...LAD, he could have done your changes and got swept and u would be up in here saying he should have done something else lol

Face it every coach that played gs prob could have done something else...hindsight is a beautiful thing
It's easy to see when a coach probably shouldn't be coaching on the biggest stage.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even read before you just start typing away? I said AFTER GAME 4. At that point they were no longer leading the series and furthermore, Marion didn't play until the END of game 4 when they were getting blown out.

I just can't with you.

They made changes after game 4, it didn't work

You can't just throw players who haven't played all year basically and say go perform in the finals...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made changes after game 4, it didn't work

You can't just throw players who haven't played all year basically and say go perform in the finals...
You can when they're vets...like i said, I just can't with you.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to see when a coach probably shouldn't be coaching on the biggest stage.

Yet when the cavs were up 2-1 they were all questioning Kerr

And if the cavs were healthy and had the normal rotations and won suddenly he can coach on the big stage?

Your a clown...go tell me the stats of those great

You are just a clown, go tell me the stats of Marion jones perkins and dely in the finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dely 7 pts 28%

Jones 3.3 pts 31%

Miller .6 pts per game

Shumpert 25%

Perkins 40%

So with one of the worst supporting casts statistically ever in a finals blatt leads them to 6 game series and u question him? Wtf...further then lebron went last year on the heat and u think some more minutes for those guys would have changed the series...they would have lost by more if u were the coach

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auerbach couldn't help that team.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt is a very good coach

Ask the Bulls coach, Celtics and atlanta coach a spur product who all lost or the western conference coaches who outside of Memphis couldn't win more than 1 game vs gs...blatt did it with half his team injured...if blatt got swept u may have a point although it would still be a weak one

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt is a very good coach

Ask the Bulls coach, Celtics and atlanta coach a spur product who all lost or the western conference coaches who outside of Memphis couldn't win more than 1 game vs gs...blatt did it with half his team injured...if blatt got swept u may have a point although it would still be a weak one
Blatt sucks. Lebron is the reason they got so far, not that pathetic excuse for a coach. Get real man.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt sucks. Lebron is the reason they got so far, not that pathetic excuse for a coach. Get real man.

Lebron makes a lot of coaches go to the finals and without him the lottery...blatt did very well imo in his 1st year ever as a coach in the nba

Reactions: GNG

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on watching the games and seeing how he inter-acted with the players.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to rate Byron but it's a players league. Steve Kerr was a first year coach now let him coach a middle of pack team like New Orleans don't think they get a ring. Eric spoelstra wasn't some great coach. If lakers improve talent level significantly it won't matter the coach.