• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lakers are going to suck until they get rid of

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Finals I'm sure many might agree that Blatt is giving him a run for his money?

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!

Blatt is nothing more than a glorified Clipboard holder...lol

Bron is the shitty Coach!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was playing close to, if not over 40 minutes per game in the regular season when he had Love and Irving. Thing about having those two is that you sacrifice a lot on defense when you have Love and Irving on the floor.

Lebron played career low minutes in the regular season this year lol

You sacrifice defense but make up for it in offense and stamina of the rest of the team...we increased leads with James off the floor with irving and love

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is clearly trolling.

B.Scott never had a chance to prove himself as a HC. Randle, Kobe and Nash collectively didn't even play 40 games; did you expect an NBA championship? The only upside of last season was the surprising development of Clarkson and eventually the pick that gave us Russell - and Scott was responsible for both.

He is worse than mike brown

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

It's stupid try to use the 3 as a weapon when you don't have anyone who can hit it with any kind of consistency.
It makes sense to me, but you know how the in-mates get in here. They want to find an excuse to hate on some one.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt made it to the NBA Championship series while Scott shit his pants.
No, LBJ made it to the Finals. Clearly LBJ is the coach of that team and Blatt does whatever LBJ says. :)

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, LBJ made it to the Finals. Clearly LBJ is the coach of that team and Blatt does whatever LBJ says. :)
Scott does whatever Kobe says. :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott does whatever Kobe says. :D
Actually, he is highly regarded & respected by Kobe. He mentored a young Kobe in his first few years with the Lakers.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he is highly regarded & respected by Kobe. He mentored a young Kobe in his first few years with the Lakers.
:noidea:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...?

NO one is worse than Mr. Potato Head...
th

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He even made Kobe bring him donuts to practice. Kind of funny to picture the Kobe we see now, ever doing that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah...comparing a guy that won twenty somethin games with a guy that got his team to the Finals- and seriously- I have no great love for Blatt- if they got rid of him tomorrow for a clear up grade I would be down with it - but you have to give Blatt credit for the way he handled the team, integrated the traded players, and handled a roster that was decimated with injuries and turned them from an offensive juggernaut to a great defensive team in no time.

I have expressed how little I think of Scott on here and no doubt have many of those feelings from watching him here in Cleveland. Objectively the national media- whether rightly or wrongly- portrays Scott as a coach who is helpessly stuck in the past- who hates the 3 pt shot, who runs a system that gets his team long 2 pt shots, and refuses to come into the modern NBA based on shooting and spacing.

I am impressed the Lakers made the right call and took Russell though. Thats a great first step.
Seriously, giving the coach credit for the Cavs season is ridiculous. Everyone knows LBJ is the coach and ABC even has clips to prove it. I mean really? How many stars have you seen push their HEAD coach to the side during games and make him change plays to his liking? :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the point of view of schemes and some adjustments, I think Blatt did a pretty good job. His biggest mistake, imo, had to do with rotations. He has 7 guys that he figured gave him the best chance to win, but wore them out. Had he gone deeper into his bench, for just a few minutes at a time, he may have been able to get his main guys a little more rest. I think some of that may have been because the euro leagues play fewer games.

End of the day though, the Cavs just ran out of guys and I don't think Blatt can be blamed for that.
This is exactly the example I gave. The judgement might not have been so harsh if we weren't talking about the FINALS.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly the example I gave. The judgement might not have been so harsh if we weren't talking about the FINALS.

A year later and the lakers are worse than ever

Welp looks like i was right again

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So highly regarded that the lakers fired him lol