• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Injury Thread

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josina Anderson:

Breaking: Sources: Bears LB DJ Williams is out for the season with a torn pec.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Still on the Seymour recruitment drive ?

I'm not sure the Niners can win the SB without him. He wants obscene money, so I'm hoping he's still available with like 3 games left in the season so they'd only have to pay like 19% of what he's asking for a few games + whatever they get for the post season.

Jerod-Eddie & Dobbs are on the field WAY too much. Those snaps need to go to Seymour IMO.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kent Somers:

FWIW, Fitzgerald has a right hamstring injury. It was his left hamstring a few weeks ago. He could barely bend over in the locker room

Adam Schefter:

Cardinals DE Calais Campbell was taken to Bay Area hospital but was able to move his extremities; doctors believe he will be sore but OK.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jay Glazer:

I said on Cobb and Jones packers don't think either is season ending but won't know 4 sure til MRIs. Cobb believed worse than Jones

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josina Anderson:

Source: There's concern that Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts III could have a fractured rib closer towards the sternum. Shorts was very tender in that region. I was told his lung field obscured the film a bit. There was discussion of Shorts III having a CT Scan Monday morning to derive a more definitive answer thereafter.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jed York:

To say I'm disappointed some fans did the wave this afternoon while @Campbell93 was down is understatement. Hope you get well soon Calais

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the radio guys (Rich Walcoff, I believe) made an interesting observation. Walcoff thinks that Seymour may not have the desire anymore to be a top flight football players anymore. Apparently, he has been taking flight lessons and has found something else to do with his life. Walcoff said that Seymour hasn't been a dominating defender in recent years, and that Seymour was stealing money when he was on the Raiders. Seymour might come back to play if the money is right for him, but would he be worth it for us?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vikings are concerned they're going to lose Desmond Bishop and Harrison Smith for the year. Ouch.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL Network:

Jason Garrett says DeMarco Murray has an MCL sprain and DeMarcus Ware has a quad strain.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Randall Cobb - WR - Packers

A source tells the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel that Randall Cobb fractured his right fibula in Week 6 against the Ravens, and will be sidelined 6-8 weeks.

ESPN earlier reported the "expectation" was Cobb would only miss two games, but the Journal-Sentinel's Ty Dunne is disputing that story. Per Dunne, Cobb "nearly broke the fibula entirely," and coach Mike McCarthy confirmed in Monday's press conference Cobb would miss "multiple weeks." Dunne tweeted that his source is "adamant" this is a 6-8 week injury, and not something Cobb could return from in a matter of a few games. Fantasy owners can hang on for a more definitive timetable, but it's going to be hard to keep Cobb rostered if the Journal-Sentinel's report proves true. Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finley, and to a lesser extent James Jones get fantasy box-score boosts. Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Oct 14 - 6:05 PM

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Houston Texans official twitter:

Matt Schaub will not play this week. #Texans

Case Keenum will start the game Sunday. #Texans

Kubiak on @casekeenum7: He's given me confidence thru camp. He continues to grow. We're looking for a spark and he deserves an opportunity.

"We just want him to go out there and react. That's why he's on this football team." Kubiak on @casekeenum7 #Texans

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Cushings out for year. Broken leg torn lcl

Sam Bradford is thought to be out for season with torn acl. Right before seattle game too
I hope Clemens has an upset in him