• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat will 3-Peat

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you insist. Lets review it again.

Look, obviously you get all 300+ lbs of your wife to buy into your bullshit, but please don't confuse me with anyone ignorant enough to be any part of your pathetic life.

Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

August 31, 2012 3:11 pm

yep, that's right. i still come here to hate the Heat because i can lol...

anyways, i figured what the heck, how about some pre-season power rankings? and no need to get your panties in a bunch, Heat fans...
smiley-cool.gif

These power rankings are not a reflection of team strength. We'll have those for you the Tuesday before the season opener. These rankings reflect only the events since Game 5 of the NBA Finals. They do reflect whether the team needed to improve or not. The Thunder and Heat get points for already being at a point where they needed very little. From there, it's based off the draft, trades, and free agency. Here's how the offseasons of all 30 teams stack up.

1. [Los Angeles Lakers]: What, are you surprised? Look, only the Lakers could get two-time MVP, lead-the-league-in-assist-rate-for-
players-playing-30-minutes-per-game
, legendary point guard [Steve Nash]... and it wasn't the best offseason move they made. They landed one of the league's best passers and an elite shooter, then turned around and acquired the league's best defensive force and center. It's the Lakers' world, we're all just living in it. And if these rankings were based on overall roster? The Lakers might still be here.

Notice the words "these are NOT actual power rankings? Lol who're you trying to fool? You LOST, scrub. Pay up or SHUT up...

Wow, nobody can be this stupid...

NOTICE YOUR WORDS "pre season power rankings":scratch:, followed by the ' no need for Heat fans to get our panties in a bunch '(even though the article was complimentary to us)?:L

Soooooo, tell us again that you read and comprehended the article:yahoo:.

Maybe when pigs fly ( and that doesn't count you and your wife flying together):laugh3:.

Well, since it obviously got YoOUR panties in a twist I'd say it served quite well. Do keep trying to weasel on this though. It's kinda cute...UNLIKE your wife...who looks like she's been in 100 fights and lost them all:lol:

But don't worry. I understand she sucks a dick ALMOST as well as you...:bj:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vi´sion`ist
n.1.A visionary.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.

Too bad your parents weren't Trojan fans! Then you could have just been flushed down the toilet!

Ooooo, I think Turnip finally hates you, TF12. NOW what're ya gonna do...?:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Turnip wants the board to believe I thought these were power rankings, but nowhere did I say these were REAL power rankings. YOU assumed, which made you the fool you are today. It's funny that even a couple of your Heat fellows back on CBS, but you Heat TROLLS didn't get it. But either way, you lost our bet...and therefore owe me 90 days off the Hoop. Sorry, Turnip. It is what it is...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooo, I think Turnip finally hates you, TF12. NOW what're ya gonna do...?:lol:

Challenging his question of my post is hating him?:scratch:

Maybe in your fucked up world and mind.
I don't hate anybody, let alone some fool strangers on the internet.

I'll leave that you and your little world of insanity and lies:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Turnip wants the board to believe I thought these were power rankings, but nowhere did I say these were REAL power rankings. YOU assumed, which made you the fool you are today. It's funny that even a couple of your Heat fellows back on CBS, but you Heat TROLLS didn't get it. But either way, you lost our bet...and therefore owe me 90 days off the Hoop. Sorry, Turnip. It is what it is...

You seriously, really, need to give it up:lol:

Nowhere did you say?:bullshit:

Of course you thought they were real.
There was NO, ZERO, NIL other reason for you to THINK you needed to post it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenging his question of my post is hating him?:scratch:

Lol so what was that dumb post about tthen? Too funny...
Maybe in your fucked up world and mind.

Heh, well, if you say s...

Course in MY "fucked up" mind I don't come up with alts or have an overwhelming need to lie to a bunch of strangers. Guess that kind of stuff only works in a normal mind...:rollseyes:

I don't hate anybody, let alone some fool strangers on the internet.

Riiiiiiiiightt...

It's why I own your thoughts. but lol, you don't hate, obsess, or go out of your way to get back at anybody...oh wait...:laugh3:

I'll leave that you and your little world of insanity and lies:lol:

I don't know, half pint. Looking at all the stuff YOU'VE pulled around here. Kinda out there, I gotta say. But if it makes you feel any better, you ARE the biggest clown here. Guess that's something...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously, really, need to give it up:lol:

Why? You just re-posted my case. I'd say it's YOU who needs to give it up. Sorry...

Seems it's YOU who has the reading and comprehension issue...:lol:

Nowhere did you say?:bullshit:

Lol seems to be the truth. Sorry you don't see it. But then you were never very bright...

Of course you thought they were real.

LMFAO!!!! According to WHO? A known liar and dumbass? Do stop. You're embarrassing yourself...again...

You KNOW I hate feeling sorry for you...

There was NO, ZERO, NIL other reason for you to THINK you needed to post it.

Except to get you and your fellow Heat trolls' panties in a wad. Hell, it ain't MY fault you idiots can't take a joke. DO get over it...or don't. Either way, I PROVED these weren't actual power rankings. Know what that means? I won, YOU lost. You owe me 90 days, shrimp...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except to get you and your fellow Heat trolls' panties in a wad. Hell, it ain't MY fault you idiots can't take a joke. DO get over it...or don't. Either way, I PROVED these weren't actual power rankings. Know what that means? I won, YOU lost. You owe me 90 days, shrimp...:lol:

YOU proved they weren't real power rankings:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
Like I didn't know?:scratch:

Ummmmm. How about several Heat fans pointed out to you what they were within minutes of the post (at the same time while making fun of you) for not being able to read and comprehend the article.

The bet was your original intent of posting what the article was which is clear as day to anyone who read the post.

Look, I know you will lie forever, so enough with honoring the bet.
The reason you won't though, is because you are an honor less piece of shit , not because you actually are dumb enough to think you won. Or are you really that dumb?:noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU proved they weren't real power rankings:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
Like I didn't know?:scratch:

Ummmmm. How about several Heat fans pointed out to you what they were within minutes of the post (at the same time while making fun of you) for not being able to read and comprehend the article.

The bet was your original intent of posting what the article was which is clear as day to anyone who read the post.

Look, I know you will lie forever, so enough with honoring the bet.
The reason you won't though, is because you are an honor less piece of shit , not because you actually are dumb enough to think you won. Or are you really that dumb?:noidea:

Er, Turnip. All this Bullshit isn't helping your case. Read the article. What does it say? Does it not say these are NOT genuine power rankings? Lmfao it isn't ME who's lying...

It's YOU doing it and trying to save face. Sorry, but seeing this again only proves my case. So keep twisting, lying AND spinning this, but it's here in black and white. I can read, YOU apparently can't:lol:...

You owe me 90 days, clown...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:Funny as hell. Turnip is trying his damnedest to prove I can't read and he's punching HIMSELF in the face. I love it...

Keep up the good work, WELCHER...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger:Guess you shouldn't have bet me that I thought these were genuine rankings because it's pretty clear you were simply trying to spread more lies. Too bad for you...

"Several Heat fans" got the gag. Who cares about the rest of you slow-witted goons...?

You lost. You OWE me...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Er, Turnip. All this Bullshit isn't helping your case. Read the article. What does it say? Does it not say these are NOT genuine power rankings? Lmfao it isn't ME who's lying...

It's YOU doing it and trying to save face. Sorry, but seeing this again only proves my case. So keep twisting, lying AND spinning this, but it's here in black and white. I can read, YOU apparently can't:lol:...

You owe me 90 days, clown...:laugh3:

Listen up fuck wad.
I know exactly what it says.
And I know that you now know exactly what it says.
POINT is, that on August 31, 2012 I knew exactly what it said, and you had no fucking clue ( hence your well earned nickname ClueLess):laugh3: what it said.
That is why you posted it, of all places, on the Heat Haters thread.
You OBVIOUSLY thought you had some fuel for your Laker fire, when in reality all you had was an article praising the Heat for adding Ray Allen.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you two going to argue like this all season?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen up fuck wad.
I know exactly what it says.

And apparently it SAYS I was right. Sorry, little lady...

And I know that you now know exactly what it says.

Yep. Er, so far, so good...

POINT is, that on August 31, 2012 I knew exactly what it said, and you had no fucking clue ( hence your well earned nickname ClueLess):laugh3: what it said.

The part you can't seem to PROVE, dipshit...:lol:

That is why you posted it, of all places, on the Heat Haters thread.

The place you and your fellow butt pirates were TROLLING. imagine...:laugh3:

You OBVIOUSLY thought you had some fuel for your Laker fire, when in reality all you had was an article praising the Heat for adding Ray Allen.

Your lie, your spin. Guess that's what you get for trying to discredit ME. NOW who looks like an idiot? Hell, don't be mad at ME for it. It's your own twisted mind that gets you EVERY time. I think it's GREAT, personally...

DO keep up the good work, thread clown...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you 2 just ignore each other? That's what I do with Paolo on the Heat board when he crosses the line

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will it be like this on every thread regarding the Heat? I don't have the time to weed out the page upon page of ridiculous nonsense.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you 2 just ignore each other? That's what I do with Paolo on the Heat board when he crosses the line.

Because ignoring the fool does no good. Only thing this punk understands is being slapped around here constantly. Hell, he brought it on himself...

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you reall "slapping him around"? I've seen him get you pretty good and you get all defensive and snarky. Just suck it up and get him next time. Better yet, why don't you two start a thread and remain there the entire NBA season. Sounds fair to me.