• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat will 3-Peat

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger:'Sides, me and Flauge ALREADY have a bet in place. But he's got something you lack, Turnip. INTEGRITY...

now if you don't mind, let the MEN around here talk...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's get some predictions for the season going. that way in late april we can look back and laugh at the laker fans.

East-
1. Indy
2. Chicago
3. Miami
4. Brooklyn
5. Knicks
6. Atlanta
7. Wizards
8. Cavs

West
1. OKC
2. Houston
3. Memphis
4. Spurs
5. Golden State
6. Clipps
7. Denver
8. Portland

Safe to say the West is way way way better top to bottom than the East.

Miami doesn't have the best team in the East. Sorry. Sad, but true.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course, as ALWAYS, you wanna bring up the Lakers.

Sorry Charlie. It isn't a Laker thing, it is showing you are a full of shit thing.
You talk out both sides of your ass. You say experts predictions mean nothing. You say you need to see games before you can make a Laker prediction, blah, blah blah...but you KNOW the Heat will lose:laugh3:

See the irony. and also see how your jellyfish no backbone ass ignored the stay off SportsHoopla for 60 days if you are wrong part?:noidea:

See, ANY BIG MOUTH FOOL can run their mouth (over 4000x), but a man will stand being what he says.
That's why you fall in the mouse/pussy category. :yahoo:

Whatever, short shit. Apparently that's all you got. Borrrrriiiiinnng...
Lol, who include YOU in the conversation ANYWAYS, chump?
Speak when SPOKEN to.

As YOU would say. MAKE ME. BITCH:bawling:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Charlie. It isn't a Laker thing, it is showing you are a full of shit thing.
You talk out both sides of your ass. You say experts predictions mean nothing. You say you need to see games before you can make a Laker prediction, blah, blah blah...but you KNOW the Heat will lose:laugh3:

Tsk, but only because YOU say so....

See the irony. and also see how your jellyfish no backbone ass ignored the stay off SportsHoopla for 60 days if you are wrong part?:noidea:

DO get this through your tiny brain and thick skull, shorty. I'm NOT gonna bet with YOU. know why? Because you WELCHED on our last one. So DO keep on coming with any angle your addled little mind can think of, but it ain't gonna happen...:lol:

See, ANY BIG MOUTH FOOL can run their mouth (over 4000x), but a man will stand being what he says.
That's why you fall in the mouse/pussy category. :yahoo:

Sorry. Now if you man up and pay up on our last one...:laugh3:

Whatever, short shit. Apparently that's all you got. Borrrrriiiiinnng...
Lol, who include YOU in the conversation ANYWAYS, chump?

As YOU would say. MAKE ME. BITCH:bawling:

Damn, PLEASE stop crying. You do that ENOUGH around here...:rollseyes:

Talk about a phony, putrid little WINDBAG...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who know me, know I have been claiming the heat are a dynasty team since the big 3 came together.

3 years later... here we are. I wont even bring in the 2006 title. If Miami wins the title this year. They are a dynasty. 4 straight NBA finals with 3 rings. Something that hasn't been done in 30 years. I say they do it.

Man I am so excited. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

I wouldn't get too excited. There's a reason that no team has accomplished this in 30 years. It's because it's a damn hard thing to do. As Kold pointed out, trying to make it to the finals 4 straight years takes something out of a team. The Lakers couldn't do it with Shaq and Kobe in their primes and Phil as the coach.

Not saying the Heat can't or won't do it, they absolutely can. I just wouldn't put much money on it.

Of course, I didn't think they'd make it to 3 straight. So what the hell do I know?:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't get too excited. There's a reason that no team has accomplished this in 30 years. It's because it's a damn hard thing to do. As Kold pointed out, trying to make it to the finals 4 straight years takes something out of a team. The Lakers couldn't do it with Shaq and Kobe in their primes and Phil as the coach.

Not saying the Heat can't or won't do it, they absolutely can. I just wouldn't put much money on it.

Of course, I didn't think they'd make it to 3 straight. So what the hell do I know?:lol:

:agree: Heat fans have alot to still learn about the game. Assuming doesn't mean it will happend.

But Kobe & Shaq did 3 peat but couldn't 4 peat...The Lakers also in this era went to 3 straight NBA Finals & won 2 titles & in 2011 lost to Dallas.

Miami has a tall order to clime.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, I didn't think they'd make it to 3 straight. So what the hell do I know?:lol:[/QUOTE

Seems like the only reason you have to pick against the Heat is because of past success/ history.

I personally think you can throw out that reasoning with this roster because these players have shown that they will put in the needed work over the summer to improve.

Can you say that about Shaq?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be that can't read and comprehend thing again!

Lmao! Nope, just the TRUTH...

you always DID have a hard time wrapping your evil little mind around that...:lol:

Please show me where I used the word bet:noidea:

Like I don't know what you were leading up to, clown...:rollseyes:
L
Just be a man :laugh3: and be accountable for your stupidity

HILARIOUS! like you can call out ANYBODY'S manhood. Talk about the joke of the week...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Heat fans have alot to still learn about the game. Assuming doesn't mean it will happend.

But Kobe & Shaq did 3 peat but couldn't 4 peat...The Lakers also in this era went to 3 straight NBA Finals & won 2 titles & in 2011 lost to Dallas.

Miami has a tall order to clime.

Oh no. Getting back to the finals will be a cakewalk for the Heat...

Just ask FuckUp...:rollseyes:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. Getting back to the finals will be a cakewalk for the Heat...

Just ask FuckUp...:rollseyes:

:scratch: Where did anyone ever say cakewalk?

I KNOW there is a lot of talent and good teams in the league.
However, there is no way to deny the Heat has a loaded roster.

What's so fucking funny is how you can make a case for all of these teams to knockoff the Heat but yet can't see how the Lakers don't stand up against most decent rosters in the league.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bulls will be the 1 seed but the heat are still the clear favorites to win the title.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Where did anyone ever say cakewalk?

I KNOW there is a lot of talent and good teams in the league.
However, there is no way to deny the Heat has a loaded roster.

What's so fucking funny is how you can make a case for all of these teams to knockoff the Heat but yet can't see how the Lakers don't stand up against most decent rosters in the league.

Naw, what's funny is how when someone doesn't fall all over themselves worshipping your fake-ass team YOU wanna bring up the Lakers. Lol talk about OBSESSED...:lol::lol:

DO continue with the deflections...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, what's funny is how when someone doesn't fall all over themselves worshipping your fake-ass team YOU wanna bring up the Lakers. Lol talk about OBSESSED...:lol::lol:

DO continue with the deflections...

You are so full of shit, it's hilarious.
There are basically 2 teams discussed here. Heat and Lakers.

My comments are based on fact from previous comments.
You are the one always saying you need to wait and see, blah...,blah, blah... when it comes to the Lakers, but you have this crystal clear vision and magic 8 ball when it comes to the EC:laugh3:.

The only one deflecting is you, problem for you is, you are way too fucking dumb to see it.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat have a lot of work to do, but they added some playoff ruggedness with some big inside help and depth.

I also doubt they let Wade play through the regular season with injuries for any kind of win streak record.

I would not be surprised if they go into the playoffs as the 4 seed.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami doesn't have the best team in the East. Sorry. Sad, but true.

I keep hearing this. 3 years now. yet no one beats them in the playoffs. so until that happens or LeBron leaves.. im going to keep assuming we do.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who know me, know I have been claiming the heat are a dynasty team since the big 3 came together.

3 years later... here we are. I wont even bring in the 2006 title. If Miami wins the title this year. They are a dynasty. 4 straight NBA finals with 3 rings. Something that hasn't been done in 30 years. I say they do it.

Man I am so excited. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

I think every NBA fan with half a brain predicted this.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every NBA fan with half a brain predicted this.

if you say so. I have been lambasted here and on CBS for these predictions. but I agree with your premise of it being an easy prediction.