• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat will 3-Peat

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who know me, know I have been claiming the heat are a dynasty team since the big 3 came together.

3 years later... here we are. I wont even bring in the 2006 title. If Miami wins the title this year. They are a dynasty. 4 straight NBA finals with 3 rings. Something that hasn't been done in 30 years. I say they do it.

Man I am so excited. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who know me, know I have been claiming the heat are a dynasty team since the big 3 came together.

3 years later... here we are. I wont even bring in the 2006 title. If Miami wins the title this year. They are a dynasty. 4 straight NBA finals with 3 rings. Something that hasn't been done in 30 years. I say they do it.

tumblr_inline_mh6m4fXTRv1rssev3.gif

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's get some predictions for the season going. that way in late april we can look back and laugh at the laker fans.

East-
1. Miami
2. Chicago
3. Indy
4. Brooklyn
5. Knicks
6. Atlanta
7. Wizards
8. Cavs

West
1. OKC
2. Spurs
3. Clipps
4. Houston
5. Memphis
6. Golden State
7. Denver
8. Portland

Safe to say the West is way way way better top to bottom than the East.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, 3 straight trips to the Finals with b2b wins is a dynasty in my book. NOW, I'm here to say that that 4th year in a row is goin to trip you guys up. Not only do I think there's more overall competition than in any run you guys have had, I think the Heat won't be THE HEAT this year. Not because of talent, but trying to make that 4th straight trip to the Finals is the blues. If I may make a comparison, the Lakers were just not the same in the 2002-2003 year going for 4 straight. Obviously these are different teams, but making it that 4th year just takes something out of a team. I got Indy coming out of the East right now to be honest. I'm not really ready to stick by that because the top of the East is such a crapshoot, but I think Indy makes it out the East.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, 3 straight trips to the Finals with b2b wins is a dynasty in my book. NOW, I'm here to say that that 4th year in a row is goin to trip you guys up. Not only do I think there's more overall competition than in any run you guys have had, I think the Heat won't be THE HEAT this year. Not because of talent, but trying to make that 4th straight trip to the Finals is the blues. If I may make a comparison, the Lakers were just not the same in the 2002-2003 year going for 4 straight. Obviously these are different teams, but making it that 4th year just takes something out of a team. I got Indy coming out of the East right now to be honest. I'm not really ready to stick by that because the top of the East is such a crapshoot, but I think Indy makes it out the East.

the reason I think Miami stands a chance.. is how insanely weak the east is. the 8th seed in the west would be fighting for homecourt in round 1 in the east. Miami will likely (barring injury) not do any heavy lifting in the playoffs until the ECF. not having wars in round 1 and round 2 of the NBA playoffs and getting that rest in May is huge come June.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason I think Miami stands a chance.. is how insanely weak the east is. the 8th seed in the west would be fighting for homecourt in round 1 in the east. Miami will likely (barring injury) not do any heavy lifting in the playoffs until the ECF. not having wars in round 1 and round 2 of the NBA playoffs and getting that rest in May is huge come June.
I think you guys will cruise through the 1st round...but that impending matchup against Chicago,Brooklyn, or Indy is gonna be tough.....maybe if you draw Chicago that COULD be an easier matchup because Lebron is gonna guard Derrick Rose and that'll be it for Chicago.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys will cruise through the 1st round...but that impending matchup against Chicago,Brooklyn, or Indy is gonna be tough.....maybe if you draw Chicago that COULD be an easier matchup because Lebron is gonna guard Derrick Rose and that'll be it for Chicago.

I don't think that will be it for Chicago

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that will be it for Chicago
I guess I should qualify that then because it does seem as if Rose has a more all around game now. So if Lebron guards Rose and can still do to him what he did a few years back, THEN that will be it for Chicago....unless you're telling me that Luol Deng will be good enough to take on the 2nd role and carry Chicago over Miami

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, they barely TWO-peated. Target's gonna be big on their backs this season, though. I'm not sure which team between the Bulls or the Pacers take 'em down, but one of them WILL. You heard it here first...

That'll end the evil empire of the NBA...:yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

Lol, they barely TWO-peated. Target's gonna be big on their backs this season, though. I'm not sure which team between the Bulls or the Pacers take 'em down, but one of them WILL. You heard it here first...

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but the Nets will sweep the Heat 4-0 in the playoffs. Brook the Crook Lopez will score 40 a game and win it all. Maybe next year...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a tall order will depend heavily on the health of Dwayne Wade who has begun to have some problems with those legs and knees. If you had a younger Wade, absolutely, but even with Wade it took a miracle shot made with faith and prayer from Ray Allen for them to advance and win it all, so I don't think The cHeat is unbeatable

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no chance they don't 3-peat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How's that different from any other year? It's been there since the Decision.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

Same old noise coming from the same old no backbone, big mouth ass clown.
So...you just said in no uncertain terms that the Heat WILL LOSE to either the Pacers or Bulls.

60 days off SportsHoopla if one doesn't?

Funny, you need to have the season play out before you can form an opinion on the Lakers but you KNOW a loaded Heat team will lose!:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that different from any other year? It's been there since the Decision.

The Heat have a target on their back every NIGHT. The leagues problem has been when the Heat decide to make you a target.

This roster is loaded.
Not that I am expecting (just hoping) that Wade can be healthy when playoffs come around, but IF he was as healthy as he is today, then this Heat roster probably could win the East without James IMO.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old noise coming from the same old no backbone, big mouth ass clown.
So...you just said in no uncertain terms that the Heat WILL LOSE to either the Pacers or Bulls.

60 days off SportsHoopla if one doesn't?

Funny, you need to have the season play out before you can form an opinion on the Lakers but you KNOW a loaded Heat team will lose!:laugh3:

And of course, as ALWAYS, you wanna bring up the Lakers. Whatever, short shit. Apparently that's all you got. Borrrrriiiiinnng...
Lol, who include YOU in the conversation ANYWAYS, chump? Speak when SPOKEN to. Hell, anything's better than listening to you vigorously licking LeClown's nut sack again...:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: