• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles still have a lot of work to do. This stuff is way too premature. The NFL season is a grueling marathon. You want to be the best team in December and January. I would slot the Eagles no higher than 5 right now.
The rest of the teams are worse. Except for the Chiefs.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how the Niners pash rush has stopped working, I'm feeling pretty strong on this OP

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how the Niners pash rush has stopped working, I'm feeling pretty strong on this OP
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The Eagles keep playing well enough to win and right at this moment they're at the top of the heap, deservedly so. Of course the Chiefs-Broncos game still has to be decided, but no arguing that the Eagles belong where they stand at the present.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The Eagles keep playing well enough to win and right at this moment they're at the top of the heap, deservedly so. Of course the Chiefs-Broncos game still has to be decided, but no arguing that the Eagles belong where they stand at the present.
Yeah but the post was about the NFC (not the Chiefs)

Eagles pretty clearly look like the best team in the conference

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have escaped some games. Haven’t looked that dominant to me. Healthy SF is as good as eagles.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have escaped some games. Haven’t looked that dominant to me. Healthy SF is as good as eagles.
The defense is plenty healthy for the Niners and they aren't getting it done. Also, every team has injuries, Eagles are clearly better.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops, kinda got lost in the thread here.. And yes, at this point, gotta annoint the Eagles as the top dog in the NFC. Lot of football left tho.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game next week. If the Cowboys can somehow go to Philly and come out with a win, the narrative will change. For now, the Eagles have the upper hand on everybody and will likely be the top ranked team in the NFL going into that game. No super teams out there this season. We really won't know much until mid December, imo.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners defense is pretty healthy. They’re getting clowned.
Not playing well, this isn’t the typical Niners we have seen the start of this year or last couple years. New defensive coordinator needs to get his shit together.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not playing well, this isn’t the typical Niners we have seen the start of this year or last couple years. New defensive coordinator needs to get his shit together.
Yeah not good. Niners ball is built to play with a lead. Purdy gets exposed when the game script says he has to throw on three of four snaps.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not good. Niners ball is built to play with a lead. Purdy gets exposed when the game script says he has to throw on three of four snaps.
I remember everyone talking about him and how Lance should be on bench or traded. Right now Im not so sure they shouldn’t have just let Trey develop and grow instead of a couple games here in hen sit and couple more then sit, he needed a chance and never got much of one.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember everyone talking about him and how Lance should be on bench or traded. Right now Im not so sure they shouldn’t have just let Trey develop and grow instead of a couple games here in hen sit and couple more then sit, he needed a chance and never got much of one.
This is the kind of post not unexpected after a 3 game losing streak. A few weeks ago no one thought about him in SF

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they understood that Lance was never going to be the answer and that was just a fuckup on their part so they cut bait while they could. Purdy has struggled lately but it had to be expected at some point. It all evens out with these things and he couldn't continue as perfectly as things were. Williams' injury has been huge and missing Deebo hurts as well.
I think the Niners bigger issue is Wilks changing the defensive scheme and play-calling. He's exposing the secondary which is their weak spot on that side of the ball. Giving up too many big passing plays and bringing odd looking pressures that aren't working. He's not letting the playmakers like Bosa do what they do best. Saleh and Ryans had that defense dominating and aside from the Cowboys game, they don't look the same. Too much talent though and they will get it fixed. Just need to get back to basics, imo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at any one Eagles game in a vacuum, you think they are just an average team that really could have lost most of their games. But when you step back and take a look at the season as a whole and see that while not hitting on all cylinders they keep finding a way to pull out a win in close games every week it moves them ahead of SF for #1 to me.

compare that to Dallas who has probably been the best team in the league for like 5 of their 7 games but in those other two looked like possibly the worst team or a team picking in the top 3 of the draft. I don’t even know what to do with them right now from week to week.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at any one Eagles game in a vacuum, you think they are just an average team that really could have lost most of their games. But when you step back and take a look at the season as a whole and see that while not hitting on all cylinders they keep finding a way to pull out a win in close games every week it moves them ahead of SF for #1 to me.

compare that to Dallas who has probably been the best team in the league for like 5 of their 7 games but in those other two looked like possibly the worst team or a team picking in the top 3 of the draft. I don’t even know what to do with them right now from week to week.
Eagles are 2 games into their real season. We won’t know who they really are until they complete this 8 game stretch
Dolphins W
@ Commanders W
Cowboys
Bye
@ Chiefs
Bills
Niners
@ Cowboys
@ Seattle

Coming into this stretch, I posted that I would be ecstatic with a 5-3 record out of those games. Unlike last year, where the Eagles found an edge and then fought to keep it through a mediocre and forgiving schedule, this year they have much work to do in order to become a complete and consistent football team. They aren’t that team yet but they could be.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are 2 games into their real season. We won’t know who they really are until they complete this 8 game stretch
Dolphins W
@ Commanders W
Cowboys
Bye
@ Chiefs
Bills
Niners
@ Cowboys
@ Seattle

Coming into this stretch, I posted that I would be ecstatic with a 5-3 record out of those games. Unlike last year, where the Eagles found an edge and then fought to keep it through a mediocre and forgiving schedule, this year they have much work to do in order to become a complete and consistent football team. They aren’t that team yet but they could be.
Biggest difference between this year’s start and last year’s start is turnovers. The offense isn’t protecting the ball the way they should and the defense isn’t really turning people over. Last year they were dominant in turnover margin. This year, you’re pleased when the turnover differential in a game is just minus one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest difference between this year’s start and last year’s start is turnovers. The offense isn’t protecting the ball the way they should and the defense isn’t really turning people over. Last year they were dominant in turnover margin. This year, you’re pleased when the turnover differential in a game is just minus one.
Yeah and that’s huge in football. Although a lot of times the team winning by a decent amount organically just will have less turnovers of course

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half way through the season, OP looking strong