• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavien Howard $75 million 0 sacks, 2 interceptions
Byron Jones $82.5 million 0 sacks, 0 interceptions What did they learn?
Resigned Xavien on 1st year of new contract to the tune of $75 million.

The rookie Jevon Holland for peanuts - 2 sacks 1 interception! - more than the combined totals of Jones and Howard!
Yeah but, but, but Howard led the league in ints last year. lol

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, remember how they got me to ear my words. Its looking like i was right all along.
Are you so sure about that are you prepared to eat your stinky dirty toe again? I had said before the season that they are a young team and they shouldn't be considered contenders because of that. If everything went well playoffs sure but next year is when we'll see them grow into that position. TBH if Tua doesn't get injured they'd be right in the AFC mix as brisket is fine for a game or so but he's not good enough to carry the load especially for this young team. Oline is starting to come together although I'd spend some more assets into that group in the offseason. I have no problem saying that they'll be a lot better next season and would be disappointed if they didn't make the playoffs next year. Especially with all the cap they have next season.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best ability is availability...
Sure but Murray is out now so does he suck? Burrow was out does he suck? Shit happens especially when they had a poor oline and horrible play calling to start the season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you so sure about that are you prepared to eat your stinky dirty toe again? I had said before the season that they are a young team and they shouldn't be considered contenders because of that. If everything went well playoffs sure but next year is when we'll see them grow into that position. TBH if Tua doesn't get injured they'd be right in the AFC mix as brisket is fine for a game or so but he's not good enough to carry the load especially for this young team. Oline is starting to come together although I'd spend some more assets into that group in the offseason. I have no problem saying that they'll be a lot better next season and would be disappointed if they didn't make the playoffs next year. Especially with all the cap they have next season.
So 5-7 was not unexpected for you..

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but Murray is out now so does he suck? Burrow was out does he suck? Shit happens especially when they had a poor oline and horrible play calling to start the season.
Never said Tua sucks. Untwist your panties, take a step back, and be objective. From the outside looking in, Tua has injury concnerns.

Neither of those guys you've mentioned have the injury history that Tua has had. He's yet to play a full season in....4-5 years? He was hurt every year at 'Bama, didn't start the 1st half of last year, and missed several weeks this year.

The guy may have some really great tools to build around...but it's really hard to do that with someone who, seemingly, has yet to play a full season at either the college, or NFL, level.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft capital is getting more valuable. Next year their draft capital will be in Philly! Philly could be getting the#1 overall pick!
Yes Or No Yesssss GIF by Thoka Maer

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said Tua sucks. Untwist your panties, take a step back, and be objective. From the outside looking in, Tua has injury concnerns.

Neither of those guys you've mentioned have the injury history that Tua has had. He's yet to play a full season in....4-5 years? He was hurt every year at 'Bama, didn't start the 1st half of last year, and missed several weeks this year.

The guy may have some really great tools to build around...but it's really hard to do that with someone who, seemingly, has yet to play a full season at either the college, or NFL, level.
Relax you're dealing with an irrational Phin Fan. He sees the glass 3/4 full no matter what. Trust me you can't win with this clown.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua’s adequate but today’s franchise QBs carry teams with their arm and Tua isn’t really that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami with 5 wins a row, NE with 6 AFCE!! Kid Tua is getting it done

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 5-7 was not unexpected for you..
Sure a little bit as I expected them to improve but sometimes you have to take a step back to improve. They got rid of a few vets like Van Noy so young guys could play and it took some time but you can see improvement now. That's all that I wanted to see this year. Remember you said they wouldn't make the playoffs in ten years so I think they're still on track to beat your foot in your mouth. If not I'll gladly do it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure I can live with that but at the same time anyone can get hurt in the NFL at anytime. It's more bad luck than anything especially for a QB. Time will tell.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about the number 1 pick? Fins actually have the niners pick Eagles chose to have the Fins. I think it will be a race to the end to see if they made a mistake or not by not taking the niners.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua’s adequate but today’s franchise QBs carry teams with their arm and Tua isn’t really that.
Are you sure about that bro he has no oline and no running game but has still managed to put up points. Also WR's have been out he's throwing to TE's and guys like Hollins. Yes the D has stepped up but Tua's been slinging with the best of late.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami with 5 wins a row, NE with 6 AFCE!! Kid Tua is getting it done
I'll give your team some credit Sonny as they've done better than I thought they would with a rookie QB. They did bring back most of their D and oline has been good but still. Will be an interesting finish.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure a little bit as I expected them to improve but sometimes you have to take a step back to improve. They got rid of a few vets like Van Noy so young guys could play and it took some time but you can see improvement now. That's all that I wanted to see this year. Remember you said they wouldn't make the playoffs in ten years so I think they're still on track to beat your foot in your mouth. If not I'll gladly do it.
Right. I said ten years. Oof man. Still doing that?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tagovailoa lacks the intangibles. You can't teach football IQ.

A simple example from a few weeks back: The NT jumped offside and it was a clear and obvious free play. Nothing was open so Tagovailoa threw the ball out-of-bounds rather than risk an INT.