• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this just like dunking on a 5'2, 95 pound weakling at this point?
I think he was 5'3 when he beat us this year. I'm sure not going to rag on a team that we lost too, that's for sure. 2 teams that aren't seeing the playoffs this year, taking shots at each other is classic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that you are proving that some of the Pats fans are the most obnoxious in the NFL. You are talking at a time when the Pats have lost 4 home games in a row. Guess which team Miami beat this year?
Yet NE still has twice as many wins as the Fins do.

You are proving why some Miami fans are the dumbest fanbase in the NFL.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet NE still has twice as many wins as the Fins do.

You are proving why some Miami fans are the dumbest fanbase in the NFL.

You are proving that you are a coward. You would have to be to anomomously insult someone.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being obnoxious is not an accident.....
I think it's natural for those from the Northeast. I also think it's hereditary as my dads obnoxiousness rubbed of on me.

I will add, if the Dolphins had the same 2 decades of success as the Patriots thier fans would be obnoxious.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional and Obnoxious while have some similarities aren't the same.

For example FFF and RTK are Delusional, while you and @sonnyblack65 are Obnoxious.
Ahhh Shaddup you face

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect?
What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
Ah shaddap-a you face!
That's-a my mama, I can remember!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While FFF is delusional - he is still obnoxious!
Delusional? How you figure I said this season could go either way as their oline was very young and team young in general. Mentioned more than once that 2022 was a better shot of getting to the playoffs. Either way I will admit that I never expected Flo to make this many questionable decisions with some being very inexperienced coaching hires. I still give them the season to see where things stand stay the course and go from there. If Flo loses the room that wouldn't be good but there is still a lot of young talent out there. No need to overreact I def don't go after Watson right now if they do I would be speechless.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say the Patriots fans in this thread were right about the Dolphins oline. Its arguably the worst in the league right now or really close to it.

You also have Miamis defense allowing a pass rating of 105.6 this year. Tua's pass rating is clocking in right at 87 so far. Thats a recipe to be the worst team in football. Last year's stout Miami defense allowed a passer rating of 87 all year so even if the defense was good you'd still have a team that is lacking.

I do think Tua has some things he can clean up with experience. Im just not sure he is on the right team to be building up his confidence. Waddle is a great piece. Gesecki is a good piece. Just not sure Miami is going to put everything together with this rebuild.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional? How you figure I said this season could go either way as their oline was very young and team young in general. Mentioned more than once that 2022 was a better shot of getting to the playoffs. Either way I will admit that I never expected Flo to make this many questionable decisions with some being very inexperienced coaching hires. I still give them the season to see where things stand stay the course and go from there. If Flo loses the room that wouldn't be good but there is still a lot of young talent out there. No need to overreact I def don't go after Watson right now if they do I would be speechless.
I just watched Xavien Howard (yes, the $75 million Zavien Howard) trot to the endzone alongside the Atlanta WR Gage.

Still want him @SteelersPride ?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins win out they finish the season at 10-7. That will easily be enough to make the playoffs!

Dolphins are off to Buffalo Maybe it will snow?