• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The committee experiment failed

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it isnt hypothetical, it is every proposal for an 8 team out there... automatic bids for conference champs means ooc holds no weight for the conference winners. 8 team playoff would be garbage, just like the NFL
as of now there is no 8 teamer so it's a hypothetical.

And there have, in fact, been proposals with first round at home of top 4 seeds and you refuse to answer questions about that saying it's hypothetical.

I don't mind you making up your own rules, I just wish you'd choose your rules and stick to them.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is "literally" trash. If you want a quick crash course on literally and figuratively just ask. No charge.

Not a big deal as many use the term incorrectly. Figured if you wanted to learn something I'd help.

The more you talk the more i realize i should feel terrible, i had no idea you were Autistic.

It all makes perfect sense. I am sorry, i dont pride myself in making fun of the mentally disabled.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I'll disagree as this was far from condescending.

Another aspect of a good poster is someone who bases his comments on the post and not the poster. for instance you have an issue with that post of mine but think one poster calling another a retard is OK in your book?

And you did say something to this effect. Yes, you were good with the BCS but you did say you preferred what they had before the BCS. so, yes, you did not want change. And you also said you didn't want to go from BCS to CFP. Again, you didn't want change. No words were put in your mouth.
I don't know what the retard reference is. If that's something between you and the neb fan, I didn't read it. I have read very little of this thread outside of things directly to me as I haven't had time.

I have told you specifically I was good with the compromise of the BCS. I'd go back to that, but not prior if I had a vote. I've been clear.

CJH9972

Rivals' DTP2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to disregard the "at large" because its a trash proposal. For top teams being able to take extra weeks off for their starters to win their conference will be a 100% legit strategy.

You don't have to be for it under any circumstances but it is absurd to think teams would completely disregard one of two paths to the playoffs. If your argument were that you don't like that anyone can afford to lose all of their OOC and still make playoffs by auto bid, that's perfectly reasonable. However, you seem to be arguing that teams will only compete for the auto bid and give themselves no shot for an at large spot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who had a better record that didnt get in because bama stole their spot???
Who said better record? But wisky had same record and was passed because OSU did the work for Bama.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the retard reference is. If that's something between you and the neb fan, I didn't read it. I have read very little of this thread outside of things directly to me as I haven't had time.

I have told you specifically I was good with the compromise of the BCS. I'd go back to that, but not prior if I had a vote. I've been clear.
If that's what you like, OK. I bet Bama liked it, too.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said better record? But wisky had same record and was passed because OSU did the work for Bama.
I already said im not going to argue with you, i dont want to pick on mentally disabled, it isnt fun for me. You dont get it and keep trying to talk in circles.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more you talk the more i realize i should feel terrible, i had no idea you were Autistic.

It all makes perfect sense. I am sorry, i dont pride myself in making fun of the mentally disabled.
says the guy who cannot differentiate between literally and figuratively.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said im not going to argue with you, i dont want to pick on mentally disabled, it isnt fun for me. You dont get it and keep trying to talk in circles.
NU to English - "I'll save myself from more embarrassment as I've run out of different deflections I can use."

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who cannot differentiate between literally and figuratively.
Again, it is not my goal to make fun of you for not knowing any better. The word was used properly you just refuse to accept one of the most popular dictionaries definition of terms.

Please go ask your caregiver for assistance

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU to English - "I'll save myself from more embarrassment as I've run out of different deflections I can use."
The only person who has been embarrassed here is you. You have no clue what you are talking about. You have changed your argument to trying to attack my speech and use of vocabulary, to which you failed miserably.

This isnt rivals where special ed kids are treated with kid gloves, you should just stay over there.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person who has been embarrassed here is you. You have no clue what you are talking about. You have changed your argument to trying to attack my speech and use of vocabulary, to which you failed miserably.

This isnt rivals where special ed kids are treated with kid gloves, you should just stay over there.
you said the NFL is literally garbage.

Nothing more needs to be said if you think the term was used correctly. And you are fighting with yourself again. You wont reply, you will reply. No self control, my friend?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said the NFL is literally garbage.

Nothing more needs to be said if you think the term was used correctly. And you are fighting with yourself again. You wont reply, you will reply. No self control, my friend?
you are the one who questioned it.

Nobody said i wouldnt reply to you.

Seriously go find a quote where it states that i wont reply.

I said it is not my intention to pick on the mentally disabled, in my defense it took a bit of back and forth before i realized why you couldnt understand plain english.

Once again you cannot reply to the original statement, rather some twisted perverted version of it in your own head. I cannot begin to comprehend how the autistic mind works, you have provided enough insight to realize understanding plain english is not possible.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the one who questioned it.

Nobody said i wouldnt reply to you.

Seriously go find a quote where it states that i wont reply.

I said it is not my intention to pick on the mentally disabled, in my defense it took a bit of back and forth before i realized why you couldnt understand plain english.

Once again you cannot reply to the original statement, rather some twisted perverted version of it in your own head. I cannot begin to comprehend how the autistic mind works, you have provided enough insight to realize understanding plain english is not possible.
said you wouldn't argue. You've yet to agree with me so that means arguing. And here you are again. No self control.

Ever gonna answer any of the 5 direct questions posed to you? This one seems like the easiest so let's try it again. I say I'm hungry and LITERALLY could eat 1000 pizzas.

Was the term, literally, used correctly or not?

A) yes, correctly
B) incorrect usage

come on...you can do it. Phone a friend if you need to.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said you wouldn't argue. You've yet to agree with me so that means arguing. And here you are again. No self control.

Ever gonna answer any of the 5 direct questions posed to you? This one seems like the easiest so let's try it again. I say I'm hungry and LITERALLY could eat 1000 pizzas.

Was the term, literally, used correctly or not?

A) yes, correctly
B) incorrect usage

come on...you can do it. Phone a friend if you need to.
Look kid you dont even know what you are talking about, i played along long enough. I asked you yesterday to quote it so you could save face and realize you were wrong. Even in your claim i found humor because even your claim was incorrect in asserting that the nfl couldnt be garbage/trash (though i never actually made that claim of it being literal)

The statistics backing up my point was what should have been taken as a literal fact.

Yesterday i was picking on you because you couldnt do something that simple. Here let me re quote it for you and you can see how and where you went wrong :D

No clearly you dont understand the point then. When you have 130 teams if you put them in a tournament the best team is far from likely to win the tournament when it is only played in 1 and done games.

We dont need to expand the playoffs because it will dilute it to garbage (like the fcs and nfl)

Statistics prove my point, it is a literal fact
^^ See this line here it is not a continuation of anything regarding the NFL but an end cap to the post.

you also should learn how to use the term, "literal", correctly.

i know how to use the word, you keep taking me saying the word fact as some sort of fiction, so i thought if i emphasized that it is a FACT, Literally, perhaps your pea brain could grasp the concept.

Better luck next time junior, it has been fun though. You thinking you are all high and mighty acting superior when the entire argument you were trying to make didnt even exist.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look kid you dont even know what you are talking about, i played along long enough. I asked you yesterday to quote it so you could save face and realize you were wrong. Even in your claim i found humor because even your claim was incorrect in asserting that the nfl couldnt be garbage/trash (though i never actually made that claim of it being literal)

The statistics backing up my point was what should have been taken as a literal fact.

Yesterday i was picking on you because you couldnt do something that simple. Here let me re quote it for you and you can see how and where you went wrong :D

^^ See this line here it is not a continuation of anything regarding the NFL but an end cap to the post.

Better luck next time junior, it has been fun though. You thinking you are all high and mighty acting superior when the entire argument you were trying to make didnt even exist.
wow...all that work to once again not be able to man up and say you were foolish to say the NFL is literally garbage.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote me when i unintentionally used the word literal incorrectly. Lets start there.

Me saying the NFL is literally garbage (garbage is quite the subjective term, another mans trash is another mans treasure) isnt incorrect either.

Please, do go and quote me using it incorrectly though lets discuss this, you seem very fixated on the word literal/ly
Here was you not only using it incorrectly....but doubling down on the incorrect usage. I wish I was making this up for your sake, but I thank you for the comic relief you provide.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...all that work to once again not be able to man up and say you were foolish to say the NFL is literally garbage.
All what work? Apparently typing a search for words and limiting it to a thread and a user is too difficult for you to understand.

Please find where i said "the nfl is literally garbage"

I told you to do this yesterday and you couldnt, so ive played with you for a while. You have gotten boring with your chasing your tail.

It isnt fun picking on the mentally disabled, so i have shown you where you went wrong.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here was you not only using it incorrectly....but doubling down on the incorrect usage. I wish I was making this up for your sake, but I thank you for the comic relief you provide.
again that was in response to you, it wasnt a statement it was a reply using the words you attempted to put in my mouth. I had fun because after thinking about you were wrong about that too, not just that i had said it but that the application of the word literal to the nfl being garbage was somehow incorrect.

I have quoted the original statement and your original argument. You are wrong, yet again.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All what work? Apparently typing a search for words and limiting it to a thread and a user is too difficult for you to understand.

Please find where i said "the nfl is literally garbage"

I told you to do this yesterday and you couldnt, so ive played with you for a while. You have gotten boring with your chasing your tail.

It isnt fun picking on the mentally disabled, so i have shown you where you went wrong.
post 537

Apology accepted...and that was you doubling down on it.