• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Clippers Garbage?

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you have to give that top 5 pick to the Suns?

Do you not realize how pathetic your attempt to troll is considering you are praying for ping-pong balls?

Seriously, the Mighty, Mighty Lakers Season begins and ends with the draft lottery but all you can think about is the Clippers??:lol:

Nah im not trolling, Clippers are inconsistent and do underachieve year after year. Thats trolling? lol okay. Nah im not praying for ping pong balls either (in response to you, duh comon man!), although im sure you are a student of the draft. And, while actually serious questions, not taken seriously at all (ironic i know, :noidea: Clippers!) ,the clippers wont ever win anything lol.

Since i assume you dont live in LA, the clippers are the laughingstock of LA. And you are right man! Though i enjoy the NBA as a whole, why the fuck am i talking about the clippers? SMH.:lol:

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers are soft!!!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah im not trolling, Clippers are inconsistent and do underachieve year after year. Thats trolling? lol okay. Nah im not praying for ping pong balls either (in response to you, duh comon man!), although im sure you are a student of the draft. And, while actually serious questions, not taken seriously at all (ironic i know, :noidea: Clippers!) ,the clippers wont ever win anything lol.

Since i assume you dont live in LA, the clippers are the laughingstock of LA. And you are right man! Though i enjoy the NBA as a whole, why the fuck am i talking about the clippers? SMH.:lol:

:drama:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait Lakers pick is protected no? Someone look this up immediately!

You do know how the draft lottery works, right?

Didn't the Lakers finish 6th worst last Season, yet ended up picking 7th?

Ask Piston fans how it feels to be on the wrong side of the ping-pong bounce since they had to give up their top 7 protected pick in the Ben Gordon trade.

Translation: Finishing dead last doesn't guarantee you keep your pick because teams jump to the front of the line frequently.

IE...the Cavs three of the last 4 years.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know how the draft lottery works, right?

Didn't the Lakers finish 6th worst last Season, yet ended up picking 7th?

Ask Piston fans how it feels to be on the wrong side of the ping-pong bounce since they had to give up their top 7 protected pick in the Ben Gordon trade.

Translation: Finishing dead last doesn't guarantee you keep your pick because teams jump to the front of the line frequently.

IE...the Cavs three of the last 4 years.

No no no, thats not what i meant at all. From my understanding it was a protected pick if its top 5, but now i see what you meant.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Clipper/Portland game. DeAndre needs to get busy and slow Robin Lopez down though.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the hype....

Doc Rivers really hasn't done anything more with this roster than did Vinny.

They might finally break through....but they just seem like destined to be a 2nd round loser again.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the hype....

Doc Rivers really hasn't done anything more with this roster than did Vinny.

They might finally break through....but they just seem like destined to be a 2nd round loser again.

I seriously would lose hope on this team if they didnt improve. Very odd i was expecting the Clips to tear it up this year out the gate and show a whole new team but it looks like the same old same old.