• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cardinals are going to regret drafting Kyler Murray

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were down 11 with 5 mins to go in the 3rd. Oklahoma couldnt stop Bama
Because Bama took their foot off the gas at halftime when OKLA was way down and Murray was choking hard under that pass rush.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess garbage time starts at the beginning of the second quarter. I watched the game before Murray was even a thought as the Cards QB and he impressed. Made the game close after being down 28.

This is nonsense.
Murray will probably be a flop in the pros. he reminds me of Robert Griffin. You could see the fear in his eyes when confounded by that Bama pass rush.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Bama took their foot off the gas at halftime when OKLA was way down and Murray was choking hard under that pass rush.
You obviously didn't watch the game or college football in general if you think 31-10 at halftime is game over.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling it now, this kid is going to be a huge bust. I'm not sold on a 5'10" one year college wonder QB being worth anywhere near a 1st round pick. People are quick to bring up Russell Wilson, but he is both an inch taller and heavier than Murray, had 3 years of solid college ball under his belt by the time he was drafted, and was a 3rd round pick. Wilson is among an extremely rare select few QB's that short to succeed at that high of a level, let alone what the expectations of a 1st overall pick should be in Murray.

Will Rosen work out in Miami? Maybe, maybe not, but that's really besides the point in all this. I could see Murray maybe having a decent/good start RG3 style or something, maybe even turning out to be a decent player overall. But a perennial top 3 QB like you'd be hoping for with a 1st rounder? I think the odds are stacked way against him. I have nothing against the guy or the Cards, so if he proves me wrong, I'll be completely fine with it. Just calling it like I see it.

I'll be happy to eat crow if he manages to prove this wrong for more than 1 season.

I agree, BUST!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. We won't know shit until sometime near the end of the 2020 season. The kid could shit the bed this year due to growing pains and other factors surrounding him and bounce back and be a star or he could be phenomenal year 1 and regress. The same as every other kid that comes out hyped to the max and has to deal with it. Mayfield has a lot to prove this coming season as well. For that matter, even Mahomes who set his bar rather high. I have no doubt of most of these kids talent but it can be a tough world to navigate for a youngster. Even in day to day life for average Joes, external pressure and other factors can make or break someone.And it never goes away.

I do agree with you Scoobs. The negative endorsement by mrschaney is a good sign for the kid and the Cards. :D

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to prognosticate a negative outcome.

It takes balls and discernment to predict success.

Murray completes at least two contracts with the Cards and leads them to at least one playoff.

Barring injury, of course.

Guy is a winner and can carry a team on his back.

He went to my high school so I want to see him succeed. What I have seen from NFL guys is he is a short superman. I dont think he will be all that but thinking he going to further than Griffin as far as being a starting qb. But injuries can mount up on some one that size.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he looked like shit when he got pressured by Alabama in the playoffs. One team who won't regret the Cardinals taking Murray is the 49ers.

They were down 11 with 5 mins to go in the 3rd. Oklahoma couldnt stop Bama

If Hollywood was healthy and not just a decoy and if Rodney Anderson plays in that game who knows but I like OU's chance a hell of lot more.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness AZ was dumb enough to draft Murray #1. That left the door open for the 49ers to grab the best player in the draft and one who filled their biggest need

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness AZ was dumb enough to draft Murray #1. That left the door open for the 49ers to grab the best player in the draft and one who filled their biggest need
Hopefully he can play more than 3 games this year.

The family pedigree doesn’t bode will for Sant Clara.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typically when the great attribute of a college QB is how fast he is running. It usually doesnt turn out well in the pro's

I guess we will find out soon enough, but I would bet against him having a stellar career.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listen to Dopie Gettelman post draft comments. He's quickly trying to save face. How does he know two teams would've grabbed him before #17?
I still can't comptehend how NE lost two SBs to that organization. :doh:

To be fair it was a chuck and a pray and a almost in the grasp and then one hell of a catch.... Soooo.. Lucky basically

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair it was a chuck and a pray and a almost in the grasp and then one hell of a catch.... Soooo.. Lucky basically
It takes so many things to go right to win. Call it luck but the team still needs to win. Some will say the Edelman catch was luck.

As much as I hate to admit it we've been on the "luck" side as many times as the "unlucky" side.

Should never leave it up to one play. I thought the missed FG and all the drives that ended in 0 points during SB LIII was going to bite us in the ass.

The score didn't reflect it, but NE owned the Rams in that game. They just missed opportunities. The score shouldn't have even been close.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes so many things to go right to win. Call it luck but the team still needs to win. Some will say the Edelman catch was luck.

As much as I hate to admit it we've been on the "luck" side as many times as the "unlucky" side.

Should never leave it up to one play. I thought the missed FG and all the drives that ended in 0 points during SB LIII was going to bite us in the ass.

The score didn't reflect it, but NE owned the Rams in that game. They just missed opportunities. The score shouldn't have even been close.

Oh, absolutely the Patriots have had luck on there side as in the case with the Edelman catch, the enforcement of the fuck rule, the Falcons totally letting off the gas, etc.

The Super Bowl was dominated by the Pats but like you said, just looking st the score you wouldn't have known it. The entire defense and Ryan Allen should have won mvp

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh nice.... Apparently my tablet now allows me to swear! "Tuck" gets changed... NICE!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will regret it. He will lead them to the #1 pick next year and the Cards can get Tua.