• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cardinals are going to regret drafting Kyler Murray

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that can kill the Seahawks this year is their lack of pass rush. The Cards lost Chandler Jones for the year which was brutal. Now they have to manufacture pressure in several different ways to get to the QB. Norton will need to get creative in that way to make up for the lack of skill at edge.

Murray is the truth. I was skeptical about the pick, but after watching him last year, I became a believer. Now, he needs to continue to build.

The funny thing about QB's like Murray and Wilson is their ability to avoid hits. It might be the most important statistic. I heard over and over how Murray won't make because he is too small and will get killed by defensive linemen.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.
That's where you lost me (bolded print)... We've been advocating for this for a few years... We have no pass rush so you need to get creative... Like you said, you lost C. Jones, yet you were able to get a lot of pressure on RW last night... Norton is a horrible DC and lacks the creativity to do something different/unique... KM dropped back 48 times last night... We not only did not sack him, but we didn't hit him once... That's awful!

So no... Creativity is not Norton's forte... If it was, we would have seen it already that past few years...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where you lost me (bolded print)... We've been advocating for this for a few years... We have no pass rush so you need to get creative... Like you said, you lost C. Jones, yet you were able to get a lot of pressure on RW last night... Norton is a horrible DC and lacks the creativity to do something different/unique... KM dropped back 48 times last night... We not only did not sack him, but we didn't hit him once... That's awful!

So no... Creativity is not Norton's forte... If it was, we would have seen it already that past few years...

Bad-mouthing Norton is going to send @Sharkonabicycle on a rampage. The way he always sticks up for him, you would think they are immediate family

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you @GhostOfPoverty ? We want to continue this conversation.

I find it interesting that you're still fixated on a 1.5 year old thread I made when I went most of this year without posting on the forum. I didn't even think about this place for almost that entire time. It's just banter about a sport on an online forum, man. Good for Murray that he is looking like the real deal after all.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to @GhostOfPoverty , many people have been wrong many times on many QBs. Joe Montana most notable but Tom Brady was missed, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers was passed on by several teams. And lots of big name Heisman winners have been total busts. It's the fickle nature of the game. The only knock on these QBs that I do not prescribe to is that their size or stature matters. It's a false narrative and really has been for a long time.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to @GhostOfPoverty , many people have been wrong many times on many QBs. Joe Montana most notable but Tom Brady was missed, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers was passed on by several teams. And lots of big name Heisman winners have been total busts. It's the fickle nature of the game. The only knock on these QBs that I do not prescribe to is that their size or stature matters. It's a false narrative and really has been for a long time.

There are only 2 types of people that have never been wrong on a QB prospect:
1) Liars.
2) People who haven't put their opinion out there more than a handful of times.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is playing very well as I thought he would.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that you're still fixated on a 1.5 year old thread I made when I went most of this year without posting on the forum. I didn't even think about this place for almost that entire time. It's just banter about a sport on an online forum, man. Good for Murray that he is looking like the real deal after all.
I get it. Someone else actually bumped it and I chimed in.