• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cardinals are going to regret drafting Kyler Murray

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif
This thread was about Murray not Wentz

Baby Lol GIF by moodman

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a midget and will be out of the league in 3 years.

The NFL isn't minor league football and Murray would be wise to buy a big dollar life insurance policy.
Have you watched him play at all? You still think out of the league in 3 years?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, mahomes was taking away the spotlight from rex's tommy boy, which is a huge no-no. but that's rex for ya, anything or anyone that isn't affiliated with the patriots is fair game for him to shit on. last night, he called russell wilson "lucky"; dude's a clown.
Lucky... lol. His one pick wasn't even his fault.

He is top 3 at a minimum.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Murray would be a bust and didn't like the pick (course I thought Wilson was a terrible pick as well), but gotta root for the kid. Seems humble and he's fun to watch. If one division opponent is going to beat Seattle I'd prefer it be the Cards. Always liked their org and players, and Larry Fitzgerald is my all time favorite non-Seahawk. And Hopkins with > 700 receiving yards WTF!?

Ken Norton needs to be fired.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Murray would be a bust and didn't like the pick (course I thought Wilson was a terrible pick as well), but gotta root for the kid. Seems humble and he's fun to watch. If one division opponent is going to beat Seattle I'd prefer it be the Cards. Always liked their org and players, and Larry Fitzgerald is my all time favorite non-Seahawk. And Hopkins with > 700 receiving yards WTF!?

The one thing that can kill the Seahawks this year is their lack of pass rush. The Cards lost Chandler Jones for the year which was brutal. Now they have to manufacture pressure in several different ways to get to the QB. Norton will need to get creative in that way to make up for the lack of skill at edge.

Murray is the truth. I was skeptical about the pick, but after watching him last year, I became a believer. Now, he needs to continue to build.

The funny thing about QB's like Murray and Wilson is their ability to avoid hits. It might be the most important statistic. I heard over and over how Murray won't make because he is too small and will get killed by defensive linemen.

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, Shark. I would be extremely happy if the Cards could get just one SB championship while Fitz is still playing. Patrick Peterson too. Total class acts.