• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Call that Changed the Series

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres
It's playoff basketball that's why he is playing, Gasol is just not tough. Something we all knew.

Instead of focusing on Kyrie "not" being hurt, maybe you should focus on why Gasol cant put himself out on the court.

There's a difference between injured and hurt.
I have no idea what Gasol is, but I'm assuming hurt.

The only Bull who I know who wouldn't play when just injured, who was medically cleared to play was Rose.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's playoff basketball that's why he is playing, Gasol is just not tough. Something we all knew.

Instead of focusing on Kyrie "not" being hurt, maybe you should focus on why Gasol cant put himself out on the court.
Because Gasol is really injured. Difference of being hurt and Injured. Hurt u can still play being injured u cant play because you know the injury will get worse and you hurt your team. Bulls doctors have told him not to play because he can tear his hamstring. It is getting better but not where he wants it. He is a game time decision on game 6.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Gasol is really injured. Difference of being hurt and Injured. Hurt u can still play being injured u cant play because you know the injury will get worse and you hurt your team. Bulls doctors have told him not to play because he can tear his hamstring. It is getting better but not where he wants it. He is a game time decision on game 6.

Gasol has always been and always will be a pussy.
Kyrie just has more heart lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I dont expect him to play, just like DRose didnt.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
means crap now. Damn NBA is a joke. Bulls should be able to get a tech free throw to start the game then. Make this mistake matter a little. I mean it killed them last night but at least make up for. Saying the refs got it wrong does nothing to even the playing field. Either suspend the refs or Give the team that screwed a free throw to start the game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol has always been and always will be a pussy.
Kyrie just has more heart lol
LOL coming from a Kyrie(75 games) fan who missed more games then Gasol(78 games). Funny stuff. Irving is hurt all the time. Did you see that graphic they put up yesterday. He has been injured 9 different times in his short NBA career. I know I know u will mention rose but we aren't talking about Rose. We are talking about Irving some what hurt(not really) to Gasol who is injured and was told by team doctors to rest until hamstring isn't tight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
means crap now. Damn NBA is a joke. Bulls should be able to get a tech free throw to start the game then. Make this mistake matter a little. I mean it killed them last night but at least make up for. Saying the refs got it wrong does nothing to even the playing field. Either suspend the refs or Give the team that screwed a free throw to start the game.

Have your damn free throw, he still elbowed then kicked a player on the floor.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL coming from a Kyrie(75 games) fan who missed more games then Gasol(78 games). Funny stuff. Irving is hurt all the time. Did you see that graphic they put up yesterday. He has been injured 9 different times in his short NBA career. I know I know u will mention rose but we aren't talking about Rose. We are talking about Irving some what hurt(not really) to Gasol who is injured and was told by team doctors to rest until hamstring isn't tight.

Well I see a tough kid giving it his all even if hurt, he has just been unfortunate. Now Pau grew up in Europe so he grew up with a vagina. It's crazy to think Marc is his brother, he is a pretty tough guy unlike Pau Gasoft.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want chicago to win this series. But man does joakim Noah have a hot head. Bulls need to stay composed if they want to win the series.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you have been in favor of LeBron starting Game 5 with 2 free throws since the NBA put in their officiating report that they missed a shooting foul against Noah in the final seconds of Game 4?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poor loser makes this thread. How embarrassing lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a little extreme, but I didn't see a kick to Delladova to hurt him, I saw a kick to get his foot free from Delladova locking legs around Tajs foot. The NBA referees are a joke though. They blow several calls a game. It's turned the NBA into a league where you win if you have a player that can draw fouls on respect alone.

So MJ didnt get calls bc of his respect. You must be joking, it has always been like that. It's just talked about more bc of social media and whiners like Purguy lol

Btw...Lebron is respected and the best and he didnt get that call at the end of Game 4 when Noah jumped on him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are facts if you cant handle then don't read it. The play changed the game in a big way. they got a 17pt lead because of that call. LOL It turned into a 5 pt play and gave all the momentum to the Cavs at Home. Look I never said Bulls would of won but it 100% changed the game. Then you throw in the refs screwed up last game on the tech on Blatt that should of been. Bulls should of got ball plus a free throw. Those are the rules. If the refs don't want to follow the rules then why have. NBA.com - RULE NO. 12-FOULS AND PENALTIES Here is another fact for you. go read.

that's 2 games that changed this whole series. It makes the NBA look bad. Imagine if these calls happen against the Cavs it would be the end of the world. This was a great match up and the refs butchered this series with these 1 Big Call and 1 Non call. As a Bulls fan it sucks. Im not stating we are better or should of won but it 100% changed this series.

The right call should of been Tech on Gibson and Tech on Delladanova. 99% of the basketball experts have stated this. Even the announcers talked about how that was a terrible call. The head of the refs association even said he would of called on both players.

Its sucks big time but got to move on and I hope some how the Bulls can move on.

Whatever makes you feel better I guess. The refs did not cost the Bulls that game in any way, shape or form. Period. The only thing that cost the Bulls that game was falling behind by 17 points when they don't have the offense to recover from a deficit that big.

In fact, in spite of their offensive shortcomings, they even managed to pull within 2 and couldn't complete the comeback. That has nothing to do with the refs and everything to do with the Bulls. You're better off blaming the loss on not having Pau. That, combined with falling behind by 17 points, had a hell of a lot more to do with the loss than the refs.

You can bullshit this post too, if you want, but it won't change THOSE facts.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think you make good points, but the spacing Love brings is pretty huge. It takes away another post defender out of the paint and if he doesnt the dagger by Love. It just opens up everything. Gasol brings a lot to the Bulls but not as much as when Love is "defending" that 18 footer.

If you think that all Pau has is an 18 footer, then I'm not sure how to help you because you clearly have never seen him play.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So MJ didnt get calls bc of his respect. You must be joking, it has always been like that. It's just talked about more bc of social media and whiners like Purguy lol

Btw...Lebron is respected and the best and he didnt get that call at the end of Game 4 when Noah jumped on him.
No he did. He was the first to get them probably. Now it's rampant through the league. I think it's destroying the league for me. This series could have already been won by the Bulls if a few calls go differently (and correctly). It's all great and good when you win, but when you lose its fucking aggravating. It's why I'm starting to care less and less about the NBA. Lets compare that to hockey. Last year the Blackhawks lost in the conference finals on a game 7 overtime goal. It was a sad exit, but I wasn't pissed off in the slightest because the Kings had won fair and square. The referees didn't gift any games. This year, I have been pissed off by the NBA referees in three games so far in this series for seriously blowing calls. You hate hearing about the referees because they are brought up every series. The reason is because the referees suck terribly and have no consequences for the mistakes they make, so they have no reason to improve.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Gasol is really injured. Difference of being hurt and Injured.

^^^THIS^^^

If I heard correctly, it's a hamstring. The only thing that helps that is rest. If he tries to play through it, he's likely to make it worse. Fortunately, it seems to be a mild strain, so he could possibly be back for games 6 and 7.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate hearing about the referees because they are brought up every series. The reason is because many fans are incapable of seeing past their personal emotions... even hours and days after the game.

:fify:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had a knowledgeable NBA fan who gave zero fucks about who won a game (almost impossible to find, especially in the playoffs) write down every questionable call / no-call he thought favored each team... very rarely would you ever see a huge discrepancy.

The problem is that we all give many fucks about who wins these games... and its very hard to remain objective... especially during the game.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, I said this in another thread... but Game 4 was the poster child of the "NBA stars don't really get special treatment" argument.

Three 50/50 charge/block calls go against LeBron in the final minutes of that game... plus the no-call on Noah.