• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of the folks shopping for TE interested in making offers for Hunter Henry, willing to discuss

Obviously would prefer to upgrade RB, but understand that's a tough road in dynasty, so toss anything out there to open things up

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of the folks shopping for TE interested in making offers for Hunter Henry, willing to discuss

Obviously would prefer to upgrade RB, but understand that's a tough road in dynasty, so toss anything out there to open things up
Up grade RB? Geez your not sitting bad at RB Monkey in fact better then many, and you got the best WR corp in the league. How about picks?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Henry is one of the few "non big 3" guys I'd bother throwing more than a pittance at. But clueless as to what to offer. As Harold said, your WR's don't need help, maybe your RB's do, but anything I could give you better than what you've got, I'm not moving for a TE...and next years draft is supposed to be nutso with skill position guys, so I'm not really keen on even dealing my #2, let alone a #1.
If you see something, I'm all ears, but nothing is obvious to me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was happy to get Parris Campbell. Like his chances of becoming Lucks next go to WR in time.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure Harold, this is one of those that may be great for both of us, bad for both of us, neutral, or good for one of us. ... time will tell. Certainly have no shortage of RB's to see who gets a decent job now. I could be wrong but just didn't see Campbell making an impact this yr - yep it's dynasty but most of my WR's are young (except Fitz) anyway. Main objective was getting back in the 1st next yr since I gave up mine in another deal. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So essentially you traded your 1st rounder next year for Dad's first rounder this year and got an upgrade at tight end. All depends on what pick number that ends up being next year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So essentially you traded your 1st rounder next year for Dad's first rounder this year and got an upgrade at tight end. All depends on what pick number that ends up being next year.
It better be later then the 1.5 or I'm going to be very disappointed.:rolleyes:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey has to be the only guy in the world that in his trade block wants to upgrade his wide receiver 4 and what's worse is that I only have 1 wide receiver that's better than his wide receiver 4 :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Harold, I'm not sure else you and I can go - - but if you see something shot me an offer. Think I've bugged everyone more than necessary. ...

Your not bugging anyone Lefty, so don't even worry about that, but we have explored all kinds of deals between us, so might be hard to come up with a another. I'd like to entice thee other half of the league to do a little more horse trading. I did try to work out a deal with KOW that would of been a big one, but guess he wasn't interested in trading away my target.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not bugging anyone Lefty, so don't even worry about that, but we have explored all kinds of deals between us, so might be hard to come up with a another. I'd like to entice thee other half of the league to do a little more horse trading. I did try to work out a deal with KOW that would of been a big one, but guess he wasn't interested in trading away my target.
Well, Harold - I went after him on countless occasions (Rodgers and Johnson specifically) but it wasn't until he made me an offer (almost same as I made before) that it somehow became a good deal. .... so plant your seed and see if it grow at some time in the future ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Harold - I went after him on countless occasions (Rodgers and Johnson specifically) but it wasn't until he made me an offer (almost same as I made before) that it somehow became a good deal. .... so plant your seed and see if it grow at some time in the future ...
Oh I did, with that thought in mind. He actually made the first offer, which surprised me into hoping we could explore options. Maybe in time.:hope:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I did, with that thought in mind. He actually made the first offer, which surprised me into hoping we could explore options. Maybe in time.:hope:
One never knows with the 'others' ......

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey has to be the only guy in the world that in his trade block wants to upgrade his wide receiver 4

In my defense, haven't really seen any ambitious offers on Hopkins/Odell (which is actually better than the Ekeler for Odell offer KotW sent last yr!) and I didn't want to move Juju while Ben is still slinging it, so that was the next logical spot to upgrade if I was going to move Hunter Henry cause no one lets RBs go (if they can avoid it), lol