• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my defense, haven't really seen any ambitious offers on Hopkins/Odell (which is actually better than the Ekeler for Odell offer KotW sent last yr!) and I didn't want to move Juju while Ben is still slinging it, so that was the next logical spot to upgrade if I was going to move Hunter Henry cause no one lets RBs go (if they can avoid it), lol
Your in the position of having a strong roster that makes it tough to do a deal, as you don't want to fix something that's not broken. Makes it a little more boring for you though, as you sit on the side lines while others are making moves.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes it a little more boring for you though, as you sit on the side lines while others are making moves.

Tell me about it, tried my best to do some tinkering, but not much that makes sense

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about it, tried my best to do some tinkering, but not much that makes sense

I am in the same boat in D1. We made so many trades last year that now it seems so boring to just sit there and do nothing, but there's just only so much you can do to tweak a good roster. It's a good problem to have though. Just so you know, I have a $20 bet with KOTW because in trade negotiations he told me that Austin Ekeler was going to finish the season as a top ten running back this year, so I told him that I'd bet him $20 on that and he said yes. And no I'm not kidding, he seriously thinks of him as a top ten running back. He also told me that Tyler Boyd was going to finish in the top 8 and that Sam Darnold would be a top 10 quarterback. What sucks about it is that it's not like I can tell him that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about because he won the league last year. I hate it when blind squirrels find acorns sometimes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the same boat in D1. We made so many trades last year that now it seems so boring to just sit there and do nothing, but there's just only so much you can do to tweak a good roster. It's a good problem to have though. Just so you know, I have a $20 bet with KOTW because in trade negotiations he told me that Austin Ekeler was going to finish the season as a top ten running back this year, so I told him that I'd bet him $20 on that and he said yes. And no I'm not kidding, he seriously thinks of him as a top ten running back. He also told me that Tyler Boyd was going to finish in the top 8 and that Sam Darnold would be a top 10 quarterback. What sucks about it is that it's not like I can tell him that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about because he won the league last year. I hate it when blind squirrels find acorns sometimes.
if Gordon goes down early, you could be out 20 bucks... But that's the only way

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goes with what he thinks, can't fault anyone for that.

Ekeler would be a top 10 RB in an AFC West only league, for sure

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Gordon goes down early, you could be out 20 bucks... But that's the only way

I'm not even sure that's true. Hell he got outplayed by Justin Jackson on early down and goal line work even when Gordon was hurt last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure that's true. Hell he got outplayed by Justin Jackson on early down and goal line work even when Gordon was hurt last year.
most likely not no..but that is his only shot. He does have a spark plug to him though, at times

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell Treff I feel left out. LOL.
Oh I looked, just didn't see a great fit...mostly shopping Kerryon and/or AJ Green for a better RB and/or other considerations, if you see something, by all means toss a hat in the ring

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I looked, just didn't see a great fit...mostly shopping Kerryon and/or AJ Green for a better RB and/or other considerations, if you see something, by all means toss a hat in the ring

Oh you were looking at bigger deals. I gotcha. It's no secret that you and I aren't really in love with the same guys. FYI I just posted something on the amendments page that's probably going to cause some problems, but I'm just tired of some people's shit.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that dude would have been tough to let go.
I'm game for something lower level but don't think that's what your after. ..

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always open for whatever, but yes, my focus is gonna be on a bigger deal
As it is for us all. ..... I'll poke around later and see if anything comes to mind.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a whole lotta rejections, no counters, (except from Lefty/Fuzzy but that was D1). I tried. bummer.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a whole lotta rejections, no counters, (except from Lefty/Fuzzy but that was D1). I tried. bummer.
Yea - I know what ya means - even explored a few 2 for 1's but right now, with full rosters, most everyone is sitting tight.