• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in the 5th round that's kind of what you're shooting for. Of course the problem in the NFL now is that you learn absolutely nothing in pre-season, so when we have to make our roster cuts to get back down to 24 I'm not sure how much more information we will have by then which is going to make hanging on to some of these guys tough.
I still have some dead weight on my roster so the cut down won't be that painful this year. I will be looking at the cut down drops with interest this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the 49ers were covering him to a tight end.
Hadn't heard anything along those lines, have heard he'll be used all over the field, including RB, but a dude 6'5", and 227, that's a long, skinny assed TE. Good luck if that's the plan

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A CBS article talking about Hurd as a TE possibly.
Yea, that makes since, but its essentially just a big assed slot guy, not an in line TE, so, wouldn't really be a big difference than just being the #3.

If he can just get his rear on the field and beat out one of the other three dudes, I don't care what they call him. Hell, maybe he gets WR type production and gets dual position eligibility..that'd be nice

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have some dead weight on my roster so the cut down won't be that painful this year. I will be looking at the cut down drops with interest this year.
made three dinky little moves. Not that crazy about my roster.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, couldn't help myself - made a deal with Fout. He sends Austin Hooper for Deebo. Wasn't crazy about it, but needed an upgrade at TE over the slim leftover pickings. At least now I have 2 relatively young middle of the roads to choose from - and just felt I needed that worse than a WR who would likely be #5 or 6 in my pecking order (this yr anyway). Never thought upper level TE's would be like gold here but they most certainly are. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, couldn't help myself - made a deal with Fout. He sends Austin Hooper for Deebo. Wasn't crazy about it, but needed an upgrade at TE over the slim leftover pickings. At least now I have 2 relatively young middle of the roads to choose from - and just felt I needed that worse than a WR who would likely be #5 or 6 in my pecking order (this yr anyway). Never thought upper level TE's would be like gold here but they most certainly are. ...
I don't even bother inquiring about Ertz, Kelce or Little, I know they'll be way above anything I'm willing to pay. But what shocks the hell outta me is the high regards given to the next 14-16 guys with only a few points a week on average in seperation. At some point, I'll hit on a young dude, or somebody with 3, or more, decent ones will offer a reasonable deal. Till then, I'll muddle through, hoping for the semi-rare TD, just like everyone else who doesn't have one of the big 3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even bother inquiring about Ertz, Kelce or Little, I know they'll be way above anything I'm willing to pay. But what shocks the hell outta me is the high regards given to the next 14-16 guys with only a few points a week on average in seperation. At some point, I'll hit on a young dude, or somebody with 3, or more, decent ones will offer a reasonable deal. Till then, I'll muddle through, hoping for the semi-rare TD, just like everyone else who doesn't have one of the big 3
Maybe Gesicki steps up this season. Gase leaving is a plus in my mind for Dolphins players.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Gesicki steps up this season. Gase leaving is a plus in my mind for Dolphins players.
Well the entire Phins offense can't possibly get any worse can it? I don't exactly have faith in Rosen, or whoever ends up at QB there, but it doesn't get much worse than what they vomited out onto the field last year

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's inline with what I meant - I totally understand the top 3, maybe even top 5, but damn the next 8 are still pretty pricey - especially any with more than a couple of yrs left in 'um. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's inline with what I meant - I totally understand the top 3, maybe even top 5, but damn the next 8 are still pretty pricey - especially any with more than a couple of yrs left in 'um. ...
Speaking of cost for second/ third tier TEs what you want for McDonald?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of cost for second/ third tier TEs what you want for McDonald?
$$$$$$ - fond of his situation - so guess I'm guilty as charged. :D Seriously though, let me know what you have in mind. ... always up for discussion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$$$$$$ - fond of his situation - so guess I'm guilty as charged. :D Seriously though, let me know what you have in mind. ... always up for discussion.
I'd offer something for him, but your so solid at about every other position I get envious and feel lacking. Maybe something will develop down the road....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd offer something for him, but your so solid at about every other position I get envious and feel lacking. Maybe something will develop down the road....
Kind of you to say that - but there is always room for improvement. .... but yea, always open to discussions - whenever the mood strikes.