• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty: what do we do with the 2 owners we lost???

What do we do with the 2 teams we lost??

• Total voters

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , @bksballer89 , @obxyankeefan , @Yellow Fuzzies , @TKOSpikes , @Shanemansj13 , @jwolt92, @catman ,@molsaniceman , @redseat ,@Stakesarehigh ,@broncosmitty

as you all know by now we lost 2 owners in our dynasty league...

shopping around for owners is tough, but if anyone has any ideas to fill those 2 spots, we can nominate people here...

But if we can not find owners to replace those two teams, what do we do??

here are the 4 options i think are best

1. Send all players to waivers and we can add them after draft when the waiver wire opens

2. Players from those 2 teams are dropped, and they are available to get in the rookie draft( i would have said a separate draft- but i dont want to give the same teams the same reward...)

2. assume at some point we can get a replacement, so we do nothing with them and they will remain in the draft at their regular assigned draft slot(where i will give them BPA for each pick)

3. Wean them out- their teams will be locked until eithre someone takes over or their players all are just not good...(might be tough to see some good players out of our player pool). But they will not participate in the draft...

if anyone has other suggestions share it... and maybe we can do that...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , @bksballer89 , @obxyankeefan , @Yellow Fuzzies , @TKOSpikes , @Shanemansj13 , @jwolt92, @catman ,@molsaniceman , @redseat ,@Stakesarehigh ,@broncosmitty

as you all know by now we lost 2 owners in our dynasty league...

shopping around for owners is tough, but if anyone has any ideas to fill those 2 spots, we can nominate people here...

But if we can not find owners to replace those two teams, what do we do??

here are the 4 options i think are best

1. Send all players to waivers and we can add them after draft when the waiver wire opens

2. Players from those 2 teams are dropped, and they are available to get in the rookie draft( i would have said a separate draft- but i dont want to give the same teams the same reward...)

2. assume at some point we can get a replacement, so we do nothing with them and they will remain in the draft at their regular assigned draft slot(where i will give them BPA for each pick)

3. Wean them out- their teams will be locked until eithre someone takes over or their players all are just not good...(might be tough to see some good players out of our player pool). But they will not participate in the draft...

if anyone has other suggestions share it... and maybe we can do that...

Just add the other players to the rook draft imo.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best option would be to find replacements, but I have almost zero confidence in being able to find any, and think holding the teams during season is not a good idea.

So, FA option for me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best option would be to find replacements, but I have almost zero confidence in being able to find any, and think holding the teams during season is not a good idea.

So, FA option for me.

If we were doing FAAB then that would be the best solution. But I hate rewarding teams for just being top of the waiver wire.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not just make the draft snake for this year only if we can't find new owners?

thought of that... and definitely a good option...

im trying to find the discussion if we had one with why we went waivers and not FAAB...

was it just quickly nixed by a couple people??

i feel like going FAAB would be the best and easiest choice...

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought of that... and definitely a good option...

im trying to find the discussion if we had one with why we went waivers and not FAAB...

was it just quickly nixed by a couple people??

i feel like going FAAB would be the best and easiest choice...

I like either FAAB or Snake best

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would anyone be against me changing the waiver wire to FAAB?? or more so will anyone leave the league??

I think the best solution for Retraction is always FAAB...

so if everyone is ok with it i will make that change...

and then we can have the rookie draft...

and then after the rookie draft, i will drop everyone from those 2 teams, and they will all be available for bidding at first transaction period...

If turning FAAB is not an option
and because no option actually got good voting, we will just have the draft... and everything else will stay the same... the teams that left will not be part of the draft

So... i guess either way we can start the draft

I will start a thread some point today... as it will be a 3 round slow draft. where you can ONLY draft minor leaguers...
Seiya Suzuki is available in this draft...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly @MilkSpiller22 no idea what you are asking haha But I don't have a problem

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would anyone be against me changing the waiver wire to FAAB?? or more so will anyone leave the league??

I think the best solution for Retraction is always FAAB...

so if everyone is ok with it i will make that change...

and then we can have the rookie draft...

and then after the rookie draft, i will drop everyone from those 2 teams, and they will all be available for bidding at first transaction period...

If turning FAAB is not an option
and because no option actually got good voting, we will just have the draft... and everything else will stay the same... the teams that left will not be part of the draft

So... i guess either way we can start the draft

I will start a thread some point today... as it will be a 3 round slow draft. where you can ONLY draft minor leaguers...
Seiya Suzuki is available in this draft...
No idea what FAAB is.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAAB is free agency acquisition budget

Meaning instead of waiver order claims, you make a wager out of your budget. Ties go to the higher waiver list that remains for that reason.

I’m okay with that, Milk

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAAB is free agency acquisition budget

Meaning instead of waiver order claims, you make a wager out of your budget. Ties go to the higher waiver list that remains for that reason.

I’m okay with that, Milk

To clarify…. “Budget” is fake dollars allotted to each team.