• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird, I didn't, but maybe it expired?? Hell I dunno. Given the injuries to Freeman and Brieda, I should probably hold off this week anyways. I'll revisit Monday/Tuesday

Yeah it's funny because we had that possible blockbuster trade last week and it turned out that even if we had done the counter I sent you I think between Melvin Gordon, Cameron Brate, Alfred Blue, Corey Clement, Matt Breida, Isaiah Crowell, and Amari Cooper the 7 of them combined for about 8 points and half of them ended up hurt. LOL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's funny because we had that possible blockbuster trade last week and it turned out that even if we had done the counter I sent you I think between Melvin Gordon, Cameron Brate, Alfred Blue, Corey Clement, Matt Breida, Isaiah Crowell, and Amari Cooper the 7 of them combined for about 8 points and half of them ended up hurt. LOL.
Friggin sad ain't it?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Had I wanted to do that, I woulda put in a claim on him when I saw Lefty dropped him.
Naw, I have my settings set to get an email anytime anyone gets put on waivers or enters the FA pool, just thought, woe, that seemed quick, went to check him out and you already snatched him up
Yea, he was doing me no good - and no one wanted to deal for him (now) so. .... cut the dead weight and move on. ... probably just picked up another that'll have no value, but what the heck, it's fresh name to look at on my bench. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so apparently waivers were processed at both 1:00am and 1:00pm yesterday which makes no damn sense whatsoever. My only options as a commissioner is to waive all players, but that's going to put everybody that's a free agent on waivers too, which seems a little drastic. I think it will be easier if I just drop Gio which will put him back on waivers for the proper amount of time. It's not like I was going play him anyway and I was leaning toward picking up Rishard Matthews anyway, so I will just do that, then you can use that #1 waiver claim on him that you've been holding on to so dearly this year Treff. LOL.

Mmm was at work and got the usual notices about so and so has been dropped, so I picked him up. Now I see what a foul up fantrax made. So if you feel I should of waited, feel free to reverse that pick up.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm was at work and got the usual notices about so and so has been dropped, so I picked him up. Now I see what a foul up fantrax made. So if you feel I should of waited, feel free to reverse that pick up.

Oh hell, I didn't even see that. So apparently even when I just dropped him he didn't go on waivers either. WTF Fantrax??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he was doing me no good - and no one wanted to deal for him (now) so. .... cut the dead weight and move on. ... probably just picked up another that'll have no value, but what the heck, it's fresh name to look at on my bench. ...
And suddenly Gio's a hot ticket ?. ..... apparently I missed something. .... :noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so I think I finally have it fixed now. I had to undo Harold's transaction to pick up Bernard and drop Seals-Jones, so Harold you still have Seals-Jones, I had to undo my transaction to pick up Bernard, I had to undo Dad's original transaction to drop him and add Trenton Cannon, then I had to add Cannon back to Dad's roster and drop Bernard again in order for him to go on waivers. Piece of cake. LOL. Now watch, the asshole with come off waivers and become a free agent and nobody will take him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ..I had no idea it would set off such a chain reaction. Hell, I didn't even really care one way or the other, just thought it was odd, and if its not an oops, to prepare properly in case there was one I did care about somewhere down the line.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ..I had no idea it would set off such a chain reaction. Hell, I didn't even really care one way or the other, just thought it was odd, and if its not an oops, to prepare properly in case there was one I did care about somewhere down the line.

No it's not your fault. It's one of those things that turned out to be fun, trying to figure out how to make it work. I'm weird that way.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so I think I finally have it fixed now. I had to undo Harold's transaction to pick up Bernard and drop Seals-Jones, so Harold you still have Seals-Jones, I had to undo my transaction to pick up Bernard, I had to undo Dad's original transaction to drop him and add Trenton Cannon, then I had to add Cannon back to Dad's roster and drop Bernard again in order for him to go on waivers. Piece of cake. LOL. Now watch, the asshole with come off waivers and become a free agent and nobody will take him.
But, but, but now I want him back since apparently others do. …. :nono::pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And suddenly Gio's a hot ticket ?. ..... apparently I missed something. .... :noidea:
Ha, right? Well with a perceived cost of "free", a RB that gets 5 touches? Hell yea! But like I mentioned, I didn't even want him badly enough to burn a claim, let alone trade anything you might actually want. But for the cost of just cutting Josh Adams loose? Sign me up.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow @SmokingMonkey that’s a big trade. I like it:nod:

For anyone who didn't check
I send Watkins, 2019 1st and 3rd for juju

Probably a slight overpay, but I'm all in on juju, and think he's due for a little positive TD regression in the 2nd half this season.

Swap a WR I kept looking for reasons to bench and a couple picks for a guy I want to start every week, I'll take it

Zero negotiations, took the first offer I sent, so no insights to share on getting deals done, other than send a hot offer right from the get go

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Watkins goes off immediately

I've been having some bad freaking luck this season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a slight overpay, but I'm all in on juju, and think he's due for a little positive TD regression in the 2nd half this season.
Swap a WR I kept looking for reasons to bench and a couple picks for a guy I want to start every week, I'll take it
Zero negotiations, took the first offer I sent, so no insights to share on getting deals done, other than send a hot offer right from the get go
Well, he is a die-hard Clemson Tiger fan. .... probably could have got the deal for the 3rd and Watkins. .... but as always, you never know how these things work out long term until the days ahead arrive. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, chances are your 1st round pick isn't a high one, so I think it's a good deal for both of you. You'll have to forgive me for only responding now as I haven't checked this thread since my team is completely and totally falling apart at the seams and there isn't any remedy to fix it.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all of that debacle last week over Gio Bernard, Dad ends up putting a waiver claim in on him this week and he was the guy that started the shit by dropping him last week. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all of that debacle last week over Gio Bernard, Dad ends up putting a waiver claim in on him this week and he was the guy that started the shit by dropping him last week. LOL.
Had I not gotten the bright idea to drop Josh Adams for him Saturday night, then drop him hours later because I needed an idp, I wouldn't have to burn my damned waiver claim on Adams! Lefty started all sorts of shit with that move