• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how I couldn't have foreseen my answer to my idp bye week blues being Fakrell, seems so obvious.

Side note, how the EFF does Aaron Rodgers make it through 3+ quarters without more than one target to his #2 WR?

Well clearly their 4th tight end was a much better play and Adams and Jones sucked up all the other targets. Still don't understand why they didn't go for it on that 4th and 2 their last possession.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't understand why they didn't go for it on that 4th and 2 their last possession.

Especially since Rodgers had his guy on 3rd and 2 and just threw it at his feet - hawks had some good pressure all 2nd half tho.
Pack might be done if bears win this weekend

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading block updated. No longer looking for anything drastic, content to see what my team full of already young up n coming, soon to be, studs can do along with that top 3 pick.

That being said..
Offer out to @leftypower and @SmokingMonkey

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading block updated. No longer looking for anything drastic, content to see what my team full of already young up n coming, soon to be, studs can do along with that top 3 pick.
That being said..
Offer out to leftypower and SmokingMonkey
Counters sent

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That being said..
Offer out to @leftypower and @SmokingMonkey

Counters sent

shit, I need to retire so I can stay on top of things like @leftypower !!

I have a couple things cooking in a couple different dynasty leagues, give me a moment and I'll get to this later today

not really a player I'm looking to add, but I need to review a little deeper before making any decisions/counters

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counters sent
shit, I need to retire so I can stay on top of things like @leftypower !!

I have a couple things cooking in a couple different dynasty leagues, give me a moment and I'll get to this later today

not really a player I'm looking to add, but I need to review a little deeper before making any decisions/counters

Well my intent was to look for a playoff contender who might benefit from a RB that COULD be a big boost if you use him the right week, and ask for a young dude, WR/TE/maybe even IDP, that MIGHT be a decent contributor next year.
Take yer time, we've got till Sunday morning...unless someone would like to counter with a Saint or Cowboy.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
What players are you dangling. I have Khalil Mack that I would trade.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
What players are you dangling. I have Khalil Mack that I would trade.
about the only dude I got that might help someone, and that I'm looking to deal would be Crow. Everyone else likely has a long future with Raider nation, unless someone Vito Corleone's me. Mack doesn't really get me psyched at all. I'm moving away from the big sack guys that don't get consistent tackles, too boom or bust, even though the boom is friggin great

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trade Odell Beckham to acquire Austin Ekeler......very tempting offer......

tvRfnEJ.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he'll accept my counter where he sends me Barkley and Mixon instead of Ekeler, LOL

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit, I need to retire so I can stay on top of things like leftypower !!
Actually I haven't been looking much here lately but damn Treff has gotten me started - - again. ... :what: