• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can tell you right now that The Wrecking Crew is not going to be able to make any trades anyway right now until he gets the damn players off of his IR and makes some drops. He is blocked from trading. And I don't understand since he has like 10 guys he could drop.
Well, it hasn't prevented him from declining several I've sent. ......

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it hasn't prevented him from declining several I've sent. ......
Well I guess he can decline as many as he wants, there's really nothing I can do to stop him from getting offers, but he won't be able to accept any until his roster is right.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess he can decline as many as he wants, there's really nothing I can do to stop him from getting offers, but he won't be able to accept any until his roster is right.
I get it. ..... well, may as well just forget him - for now. ...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time Lefty came to his old partner.
Lefty gets the prize of the trade in Stefon Diggs. He also gets Deion Jones and 2 3rd round picks this year.
Fuzzies get Chris Carson, Devin White and 1.12 and 2.6 in this years draft.
To get the trade done we agreed to swap our 2022 2nd round picks.
From my standpoint, I think Carson still has 2-3 good years left at RB. I am happy to get back into the first two rounds of this years draft.
Now if your name is not Devin you can't start at IDP for the Fuzzies.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty gets the prize of the trade in Stefon Diggs. He also gets Deion Jones and 2 3rd round picks this year.
From my standpoint, I think Carson still has 2-3 good years left at RB. I am happy to get back into the first two rounds of this years draft.
It was a hard fought battle of wills (as it normally is - counter, counter, counter) for sure, but in the end we made it happen - pleasure partner. Damn, I still hate I had to give up the best damn IDP in the league but at least he went to a good home. You treat him good Fuzzy, and remember our side deal on him ... :D

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna test that Devin theory...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to tell you, with all these trades that have been happening it's been hard but I'm really trying to stay put this year. I like my 1st round spots a lot and think I will get 3 really good players at 1, 7, and 8. Now I just have to hold on to them until the draft which is always hard as you saw last year when I had like 6 first rounders at different times and only ended up with the 1.12. LOL.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I was gonna test that statement but opted for something lower level. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to tell you, with all these trades that have been happening it's been hard but I'm really trying to stay put this year. I like my 1st round spots a lot and think I will get 3 really good players at 1, 7, and 8. Now I just have to hold on to them until the draft which is always hard as you saw last year when I had like 6 first rounders at different times and only ended up with the 1.12. LOL.
As I recall you were less than happy about most landing spots... wonder where they'll land this year

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall you were less than happy about most landing spots... wonder where they'll land this year
The difference this year is there is a clear cut #1 and #2 (Etienne and Harris) so whichever of those gets the best landing spots is getting picked by me and the other one is most certainly going to be #2 and it will be that way in 99% of non-super flex rookie drafts.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference this year is there is a clear cut #1 and #2 (Etienne and Harris) so whichever of those gets the best landing spots is getting picked by me and the other one is most certainly going to be #2 and it will be that way in 99% of non-super flex rookie drafts.
I agree those two players are going 1 and 2.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree those two players are going 1 and 2.
From 3 on is where this one is going to get interesting. You have all of those wide receivers, then Javonte Williams, Kyle Pitts, and Trevor Lawrence that will all fit into the first round somewhere. I think the order of the wide receivers is going to depend on landing spots but right now you have the tier #1 of Chase, Waddle, and Smith, and then tier #2 of Rondale Moore and Rashad Bateman and then like 7 more wide receivers along with the other 4 first round quarterbacks. This draft is definitely thin at running back, but I'll bet we somehow find a way to still draft 5 of them in the first round and another 3 or 4 in the second round.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 3 on is where this one is going to get interesting. You have all of those wide receivers, then Javonte Williams, Kyle Pitts, and Trevor Lawrence that will all fit into the first round somewhere. I think the order of the wide receivers is going to depend on landing spots but right now you have the tier #1 of Chase, Waddle, and Smith, and then tier #2 of Rondale Moore and Rashad Bateman and then like 7 more wide receivers along with the other 4 first round quarterbacks. This draft is definitely thin at running back, but I'll bet we somehow find a way to still draft 5 of them in the first round and another 3 or 4 in the second round.
Well historically our leagues have drafted a lot of RBs in the first round, but I seriously have a hard time seeing that happen this year. The quality of RBs is way down this draft. This crop of RBs are similar to the 2019 draft, but with a stronger WR crop. So staring with the 1.03 hard to say what position gets drafted IMO. Depends on the needs of the team drafting that spot. In this league I see Clemson using the pick on Lawrence, because it's a position of need and also because he's a big Clemson homer to boot.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Clemson using the pick on Lawrence, because it's a position of need and also because he's a big Clemson homer to boot.

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

it's been mentioned before, this is 2yrs in the making, only thing stopping this from happening would be Bandit going QB at 1.01

Improbable, yes, but not impossible

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

it's been mentioned before, this is 2yrs in the making, only thing stopping this from happening would be Bandit going QB at 1.01

Improbable, yes, but not impossible

Yeah I have no problem tipping my hand. There's no chance that's going to happen. It will be either Etienne or Harris and I'd be fine with either of them and I've already talked to Scott about it and I know he's going with the one I don't pick and then Lawrence, so the draft really starts at 4 and hey what a coincidence that's you Monkey.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well historically our leagues have drafted a lot of RBs in the first round, but I seriously have a hard time seeing that happen this year. The quality of RBs is way down this draft. This crop of RBs are similar to the 2019 draft, but with a stronger WR crop. So staring with the 1.03 hard to say what position gets drafted IMO. Depends on the needs of the team drafting that spot. In this league I see Clemson using the pick on Lawrence, because it's a position of need and also because he's a big Clemson homer to boot.
Well the minimum will be 3, I think that's a given. So it would only take 2 more. And if for some reason Etienne and Harris end up in less than ideal situations...like Taylor, Swift and Dobbins did...it could leave a couple of those "third tier" RB's ending up in what appears to be a great spot.

For instance, I'd say we all are aware the honey pots, the gold mines, are currently Atlanta, Pitt, Da God damn Jets, and maybe Miami... let's say Harris ends up in LAC to compliment Ekeler, and Etienne goes to, he'll I dunno, Seattle and he and Penny form a dynamic duo...well... if Williams hits a honey pot, does he leap frog either of the other two?? And how long do you wait to take the Gainsworth's, Hubbard's, Carter's when they land in spots that certainly would appear to have the job basically handed to them, like Pitt, or ATL, or da Jets? And which one is this year's Vaughn, who could've had a spot, but he just wasn't that guy?

If any of the "big 3" don't fill up spots on the teams with obvious needs, and some of these others do, I could easily see 5 or more taken...which may or may not be a huge mistake.