• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Hopkins didn't even move the needle then I highly doubt that anybody else is going to.
Hopkins was the reason i contemplated as long as I did.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins was the reason i contemplated as long as I did.

well then here comes a curveball!

zack curveball GIF by SB Nation

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you GOTTA swing at that!

couldn't find the gif of Wainwright freezing Beltran in the NLCS in game 7, was painful putting a Dodgers one vs the Cards up, but I was in a hurry, lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Lefty did a small trade.

I traded Eric Ebron and the 3.06 for

Logan Thomas and the 5.12

It was nice to work something out as we had gone back and forth with a bunch of ideas and a bunch of different players, but finally settled for a small deal. I''m hoping Logan can continue what he did last season, that would be a small bump for me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was nice to work something out as we had gone back and forth with a bunch of ideas and a bunch of different players, but finally settled for a small deal. I''m hoping Logan can continue what he did last season, that would be a small bump for me.
Well if you're not content there, Tonyan is totally available

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yes - - for something that started out sooo BIG, it certainly devolved into a meh - but certainly enjoyed the banter and negotiating Harold. ... very insightful stuff. ...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I haven't tried. Those big Clemson names at the head of the draft class, and his big orange tiger paw...when he'll freezes over has always been my interpretation of the price tag.

But I'm rooting for Monkey if that's the case, I wanna see somebody shake something up, cuz I sure don't have the stones to do it! :)
Lurker approves of this message

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy day for Bandits D.

King Henry relocates, Mike Evans packs his bags, Aaron Jones, James Robinson...all needing change of address cards.

Trade block updated- looking to add a couple picks, rds 1-3.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy day for Bandits D.
King Henry relocates, Mike Evans packs his bags, Aaron Jones, James Robinson...all needing change of address cards.
Trade block updated- looking to add a couple picks, rds 1-3.
Yeah, sir it was a big day for moves. ..... it took us quite awhile to get there but in the end we did it. The Leftypower team has taken quite a remake. In summary; Lefty ends King Henry and D. Evans to Treff for A. Jones, J. Robinson, K. Vaughn and 2022 1st Also, Lefty sent M. Evans to Clemson for M. Gaskin and 1.12. Pleasure? Gents.
My team is filled with :noidea::scratch: now - - but what the heck fun is fantasy without taking risks. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sir it was a big day for moves. ..... it took us quite awhile to get there but in the end we did it. The Leftypower team has taken quite a remake. In summary; Lefty ends King Henry and D. Evans to Treff for A. Jones, J. Robinson, K. Vaughn and 2022 1st Also, Lefty sent M. Evans to Clemson for M. Gaskin and 1.12. Pleasure? Gents.
My team is filled with :noidea::scratch: now - - but what the heck fun is fantasy without taking risks. .....
Tough room today...thought there'd be some chatter after all that

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

been trying to find a fit between the three teams that moved pieces during breaks at work over here, didn't have time to comment!

I like the deals for all, agree with Lefty's assessment that he took on more risk than either of the Scotts, but he should be just fine as he continues to move pieces around this off season, lol.

Clemson adding Evans puts a damper on my negotiations there, but those had cooled down already any how. You ready to trade Hill yet???

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm busy having COVID-19 right now, so no real time to process. Although when Dad makes a move at this point it's all just white noise to me. There's really no need to evaluate his roster until the start of the season since it will change 15 more times before then.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice trade and I'm not surprised since we almost had a similar deal going until I got cold feet.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clemson adding Evans puts a damper on my negotiations there, but those had cooled down already any how. You ready to trade Hill yet???
Well he's certainly not the first guy I'm looking to deal, and he'd surely cost a few shiny pennies, but you know me, I'll listen to offers for just about anyone, at anytime.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just maybe a tad surprised you went this route, as it dings your RB depth but you been big on Henry so I shouldn't of been.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm busy having COVID-19 right now, so no real time to process. Although when Dad makes a move at this point it's all just white noise to me. There's really no need to evaluate his roster until the start of the season since it will change 15 more times before then.

i thought the same thing in regards to evaluating the outcome of the trade, lol

get well soon buddy!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like your collecting RBs once again. Jones, Carson, Robinson, Penny and Gaskins.