• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in and open for business !!!!!

As for the rename - - already have a couple that are Smokey and the Bandit related. .... figure we should stick with the theme.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in and open for business !!!!!

As for the rename - - already have a couple that are Smokey and the Bandit related. .... figure we should stick with the theme.
Well then, I'm grabbing "Punch your momma in da mouth" before someone else does

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - so it's "Snowman - East Bound and Down" for me. ..... always liked Jerry Reed

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there must be something wrong with my computer. I don't have a trade offer from Lefty yet. LOL.
Give me a little time - - pretty sure everyone will hear from me ......

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made a deal with Irish. He sends L. Thomas and 1.9 for Moss, Schultz 3.5 and 2022 1st. .... yeah, the 2022 1st looks big, but I try not to look that far ahead anyway - there are always deals to be made. Works well for me for this coming yrs difficult cuts. Moss and Singletary split too darn much of the little bit of rushing Allen leaves on the table (so no loss there) and with Jarwin back next season, I think Schultz probably takes a dump. Neither guy would likely make it through cuts -.... Moss perhaps - but only because he has RB by his name.
Now if Clemson and Bandit leave anything worth having at 9 I'll feel even better about it. .... at least I have a 1st to deal if not.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made a deal with Irish. He sends L. Thomas and 1.9 for Moss, Schultz 3.5 and 2022 1st. .... yeah, the 2022 1st looks big, but I try not to look that far ahead anyway - there are always deals to be made. Works well for me for this coming yrs difficult cuts. Moss and Singletary split too darn much of the little bit of rushing Allen leaves on the table (so no loss there) and with Jarwin back next season, I think Schultz probably takes a dump. Neither guy would likely make it through cuts -.... Moss perhaps - but only because he has RB by his name.
Now if Clemson and Bandit leave anything worth having at 9 I'll feel even better about it. .... at least I have a 1st to deal if not.
Sounds like a even trade. For Irish he now owns the Bills RBs for what ever that is worth and you now are back in the first round of the draft. While the 9th spot is a bit late for my taste, it's just plain fun to be part of the first round in the draft. A little surprise to see you trade a RB without getting one back though. Nice trade.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a even trade. For Irish he now owns the Bills RBs for what ever that is worth and you now are back in the first round of the draft. While the 9th spot is a bit late for my taste, it's just plain fun to be part of the first round in the draft. A little surprise to see you trade a RB without getting one back though. Nice trade.
Yeah, agree, pretty even and for him it would a great deal if not for Josh Allen taking all the useful carries - that and the split with Singletary was just too annoying to stomach. I do feel a bit weak at RB beyond Henry with question surrounding those left on my roster. ... but it's early and I'm not finished yet. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in deep with multiple "others"... Thats just to say....its a very weird feeling!! :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it makes a big difference but I noticed that Fout went in and picked up a free agent - contrary to:
Message from Brian Carraway (owner of BC's Dynasty Bandits) in the league "The Bandit's Dynasty League" at Fantrax:
Okay, so everybody has already paid except JD and Monkey so I don't really need to put that out there. You will need to get your rosters back to 30 as soon as possible. The transactions will be opened right now so you can make the necessary drops to get your rosters right. Please don't pick up any players or free agents until after the NFL draft at which time we will have a waiver period and then everybody will be a free agent until our rookie/free agent draft occurs

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it makes a big difference but I noticed that Fout went in and picked up a free agent - contrary to:
Message from Brian Carraway (owner of BC's Dynasty Bandits) in the league "The Bandit's Dynasty League" at Fantrax:
Okay, so everybody has already paid except JD and Monkey so I don't really need to put that out there. You will need to get your rosters back to 30 as soon as possible. The transactions will be opened right now so you can make the necessary drops to get your rosters right. Please don't pick up any players or free agents until after the NFL draft at which time we will have a waiver period and then everybody will be a free agent until our rookie/free agent draft occurs

I reversed it and sent another email.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reversed it and sent another email.
Yeah it happens. I usually delete those "player available" emails as I get them, but on occasion a player catches my eye and I think...hey I could use him and actually look who to drop....then I catch myself and think oh wait we can't pick up players, dang I should remember just delete those emails.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it happens. I usually delete those "player available" emails as I get them, but on occasion a player catches my eye and I think...hey I could use him and actually look who to drop....then I catch myself and think oh wait we can't pick up players, dang I should remember just delete those emails

Same