• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two deals to report: Lefty sends; @TREFF Hamler for 3.8. Lefty sends; @Yellow Fuzzies Kupp, 2.6 and 3.12 for 1.10, Mostert and 3.10. Pleasure gents. although I actually hate getting back into the SF RB situation - but I had J. Wilson so I guess it makes some sense to be a glut for punishment. ... but regardless I made it back into the 1st rd. ....
Wrong friggin thread - sorry guys, I'm old and feeble-minded. .... pexa1972_Naked_Gun_01_zpsnocsvs9p.jpg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wrecking Crew and I know you don't mean him because he never responds to anything.

been getting denied on offers pretty quickly, I know a deal isn't on the immediate horizon, but I feel like we're getting somewhere!

got one out to @Clemson74 yesterday, just a variation of the other ones he's turned down, but ya never know

I see yours @TREFF .......and thinking about it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda wish I was joking, but I have to figure out how much extra toilet paper moved across the register last March for the account I cover at work today, lol

when first asked, I replied "a shit ton", but apparently they want some actual #s and %s, go figure

the joys of being an analyst!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda wish I was joking, but I have to figure out how much extra toilet paper moved across the register last March for the account I cover at work today, lol

when first asked, I replied "a shit ton", but apparently they want some actual #s and %s, go figure

the joys of being an analyst!
I've always thought shit ton was a sufficiently accurate quantity assessment. More than a lot, and slightly less than a fuck ton

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought shit ton was a sufficiently accurate quantity assessment. More than a lot, and slightly less than a fuck ton

Turns out it was a proper fuck ton, lol
Like 230% over normal sales levels

Craziest part is that they didn't miss a beat following the huge spike, dropped right back to normal levels and stayed there consistently the rest of the year

Usually see a significant drop off following a big week or month then it rebounds, ppl really liked their TP in 2020.

$60million in TP in one week is starting to sniff Walmart levels!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out it was a proper fuck ton, lol
Like 230% over normal sales levels
Craziest part is that they didn't miss a beat following the huge spike, dropped right back to normal levels and stayed there consistently the rest of the year
Usually see a significant drop off following a big week or month then it rebounds, ppl really liked their TP in 2020.
$60million in TP in one week is starting to sniff Walmart levels!
There is just a shit-lot of ass wiping going on in the country. ..... probably from bad Chinese take-out.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short n sweet...lol

Yep that's about the size of it. Now...who all wanted Hopkins?? I might like your offers more than Monkey did.. :)

all depends what you are looking for, I was shooting for a less proven (but younger) commodity at WR plus a mid-1st and couldn't find it
any counters received were very underwhelming, to say the least, for one of the top target hogs in the game the next 2-3yrs

couldn't get any interest drummed up at the RB1 level

either way, nice getting a deal done as I revamp this squad

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short n sweet...lol

Yep that's about the size of it. Now...who all wanted Hopkins?? I might like your offers more than Monkey did.. :)
hmm oh wait im just a lurker too bad..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all depends what you are looking for, I was shooting for a less proven (but younger) commodity at WR plus a mid-1st and couldn't find it
any counters received were very underwhelming, to say the least, for one of the top target hogs in the game the next 2-3yrs

couldn't get any interest drummed up at the RB1 level

either way, nice getting a deal done as I revamp this squad
Oh we'll cast a line, throw in a few extra hooks and bait, see what bites. Or we'll just roll with Hill, Nuk, and Jefferson..I think one way or the other I have at least one or two top five receivers for the next decade.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we'll cast a line, throw in a few extra hooks and bait, see what bites. Or we'll just roll with Hill, Nuk, and Jefferson..I think one way or the other I have at least one or two top five receivers for the next decade.
Well if Hopkins is still a top five receiver at 39 you'll be doing pretty good. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the "others" made a deal amongst themselves...a unicorn siting to be sure

Just for you @Barilko, lurker supreme

Fout sends Winston and the 2.7 to Roll Tide

Roll Tide trades away Carson Wentz

Analysis? After last year's utter debacle, I wouldn't give Winston to get Wentz
I wouldn't give the 2.7 to get Wentz. Certainly wouldn't give them both. But that's just me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the "others" made a deal amongst themselves...a unicorn siting to be sure
Just for you Barilko, lurker supreme
Fout sends Winston and the 2.7 to Roll Tide
Roll Tide trades away Carson Wentz
Analysis? After last year's utter debacle, I wouldn't give Winston to get Wentz
I wouldn't give the 2.7 to get Wentz. Certainly wouldn't give them both. But that's just me
He must have a LOT more faith Wentz rebounds and is actually better than Winston. I tried to get that 2.7 straight up from him for Jimmy G awhile back when he came knocking. ... wouldn't go for it (Not that I blame him) but still - not sure that was an improvement.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a whole lot of value assigned to Winston, Wentz, or the 2.7, lol

I guess Winston would be the most valuable piece??
but that's just due to age and past production (fantasy production)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have a LOT more faith Wentz rebounds and is actually better than Winston. I tried to get that 2.7 straight up from him for Jimmy G awhile back when he came knocking. ... wouldn't go for it (Not that I blame him) but still - not sure that was an improvement.
Tried the same with Matty Ice..with Winston coming back as well. Once Big Ben announced he would definitely play again, I stopped, assuming the desire to acquire a QB would be even less. Guess I assumed wrong

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried the same with Matty Ice..with Winston coming back as well. Once Big Ben announced he would definitely play again, I stopped, assuming the desire to acquire a QB would be even less. Guess I assumed wrong
Likewise. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To expand on that-

Hopkins, Reek, Cooper, Tonyan, and all RB's not named Jacobs or Henry, in countless different combinations..on the block for RB upgrade. I'm open to a deal..not exactly highly motivated, but, just throwing it out there

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and me did a small deal. I traded Phillip Lindsay and a 2022 second for Penny and a 2021 third ( 3.06). Lefty working on my homer weakness.