• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it - a KC WR vs a GB WR. .... it's a solid move. KC has an identity and GB is still searching for theirs. ... think this week clears things up a bit for GB - but maybe they just wanna be like the Lions. ... hope not.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it - a KC WR vs a GB WR. .... it's a solid move. KC has an identity and GB is still searching for theirs. ... think this week clears things up a bit for GB - but maybe they just wanna be like the Lions. ... hope not.
The identity I see trying to rear its ugly head, looks bad for the receivers outside of Adams. Hope I'm wrong, Rodgers slinging it is a helluvalot more fun to watch

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem in dynasty is that there are so many factors for the future. Hell Antonio Brown could end up in Green Bay and ruin MVS's value or he could end up in Kansas City and ruin Hardman's. There's just no way to know how all of these NFL GM's will screw up our teams. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem in dynasty is that there are so many factors for the future. Hell Antonio Brown could end up in Green Bay and ruin MVS's value or he could end up in Kansas City and ruin Hardman's. There's just no way to know how all of these NFL GM's will screw up our teams. LOL.
Or the QB can retire a week before the season starts...:gaah::gaah:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Adams is out for any period of time it has got to help MVS value.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - darn fine start to your season. .... all that talk about who were the favorites in this league and you're the only unbeaten team. ..... think you were sandbaggin us. .... :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - darn fine start to your season. .... all that talk about who were the favorites in this league and you're the only unbeaten team. ..... think you were sandbaggin us. .... :suds:
Got confused about which league for a second. Appreciate the compliment. Now if I can continue the streak.:suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, should be a good match. Golladay is on a bye week doesn't help me, but think I can give still give you a good match.

:comeatmebro:
I need at least one of Gallup, Hill or Green to come back..fast. Those flex spots are looking like point blackholes at the moment. Jacobs and Michel aren't exactly lighting it up either.

Confidence level is waning

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey , noticed you've shuffled most all your IDP's, when you plan on dropping that worthless Vander Esch??

I kept the wrong ones!
Shouldn't have let Schobert go (AGAIN!) or cut Lavonte David, but IDP Flex is so easy to replace, wanted to take the chances on stashing my RBs/WRs vs IDP when I needed a bye week flyer at TE

Between the contract issues and this mysterious "personal matter", no clue what to think of Roq right now, but wasn't planning on cutting him for Donald until I saw last minute that Roq was missing the game.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept the wrong ones!
Shouldn't have let Schobert go (AGAIN!) or cut Lavonte David, but IDP Flex is so easy to replace, wanted to take the chances on stashing my RBs/WRs vs IDP when I needed a bye week flyer at TE

Between the contract issues and this mysterious "personal matter", no clue what to think of Roq right now, but wasn't planning on cutting him for Donald until I saw last minute that Roq was missing the game.
soooo...., that Vander Esch guy??? :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to appreciate these IDP players they been doing well for me.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept the wrong ones!
There's two things about IDP; they are hard to really predict - but there's always a lot of choices. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to appreciate these IDP players they been doing well for me.
Yep - I made a mistake with Blake for sure. .... but have rectified it in all my other leagues. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's two things about IDP; they are hard to really predict - but there's always a lot of choices. .....
The tackles aren't too hard to predict, there are the handful that always get around ten or more, and there ain't a ton of those to choose from. But the sacks, turnovers, yeah, that's damned near impossible. Even the big time sack guys can go four games without one, then get 4 in one. That's why I always err for the high tackle dudes, hoping to get that consistent 9-12 pts, anything else is a bonus. The Khalil Macks and Con Millers of the world are great, they can toss 20 up any given week, but since they rarely get more than 5 tackles, they'll leave you wanting most of the time