• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my $$$ leagues drafted yesterday and everyone not picked is on waivers so have actually seen the activity but I'm sure it's happening. Guess I wouldn't feel near as overwhelmed and negative today if it weren't for the storm from hell floating around - and forecasters almost clueless where the heck it's going. .... we're still in the 'potential' cone.
My thoughts are with you and Bandit. Hope Shady provides some comfort in the storm.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies and I did a deal. Broke my heart to do it - but I send Pettis and my 4th to Fuzzy for McCoy and his 3rd. Friggin KC just won't let me relax - hopefully that takes care of that backfield for this yr... now Zeke and the Boys need to get something done and I'll feel much better since I can likely then dump Morris. ..... for what? who the hell knows. ...

Pleasure as always Fuzzy, and thanks for taking that stress point off my mind. ....
BTW - Bandit and I may very well be without any type of access for a few days - so anything you are considering doing with either of us will have to be by Tues (unless the friggin track or forward speed of this damn thing changes yet again). .....
At least now I feel that I can field a decent lineup. Won't be much involved in next years deep draft though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian.jpg Some good news - we are no longer in the projected cone !!!. ... storm has weakened and appears to be moving farther off the coast. Storm forecast are down from Cat 4 off our coast to Cat 2. Still projecting tropical force winds here with gust near 70 mph but that's a hell of a lot better than the 140 a few days ago. .... sure hope it keep going even more east.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it lost stream even more - think the worst we got last night was gust to 50mph. ... Almost in the clear now. ....
:hammer: :yes:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it lost stream even more - think the worst we got last night was gust to 50mph. ... Almost in the clear now. ....
:hammer: :yes:
By now, you hurricane hardened Floridians gotta be looking at this thing like Midwesterners look at a F1 tornado. "Just a nice little storm, what's the big deal?". ;)

Glad youre still safe and sound

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quarter down, Rodgers +Adams on pace for 4.8 pts. If that miracle could happen, I'd feel awfully good about my chances against Lefty this week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp - not the start I was hoping for, but honestly wasn't expected a whole lot - at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It'll be up to the other guys to hold me together. .... really not an inspiring game for anyone not named Robinson. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good wk to play Roll Tide, antonio brown is his WR1, both bears RBs and Trubs, see y'all at 1-0

Had to go back and read through our trade texts from spring for a chuckle, good thing i didn't trade him Hopkins and DHenry for AB and Foreman!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good wk to play Roll Tide, antonio brown is his WR1, both bears RBs and Trubs, see y'all at 1-0

Had to go back and read through our trade texts from spring for a chuckle, good thing i didn't trade him Hopkins and DHenry for AB and Foreman!
Wow, yea..sometimes the best deals are the ones we say no to

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - sometimes those declines are a really good thing. Went down a similar role for Brown. He told me I didn't have anyone worth him other than maybe Zeke. .... obviously that wasn't the offer but sure glad he didn't take me up on the the guy I did - plus a 3rd rd pick. ...
:yes:
It's funny you mention the trade history thing. Went in and looked at some of the stuff done and declined offers - several regrets but a whole lot more thank goodness they refused !!!!! Ended up dropping several lower level guys I did trade for (backup RBs mostly) but they didn't cost much so I can certainly live with those. Also, had someone tell me I was crazy to trade Miller for Shepard. ... granted it's only one game so far but looking like a darn good swap for me. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - @SmokingMonkey - just what your teams needs to start the season - a cushy matchup - I'm gonna have a few words with the schedule maker. .... :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what a friggin let-down this week. Adams, Rodgers, Cooks all decided they wanted a week 1 bye. .... who would've guessed that Kyler, DeSean and Fitz should have been in there instead. .... sometimes, I just hate this game. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what a friggin let-down this week. Adams, Rodgers, Cooks all decided they wanted a week 1 bye. .... who would've guessed that Kyler, DeSean and Fitz should have been in there instead. .... sometimes, I just hate this game. ...
Well, so far this week I made the correct choices and still in danger of losing. ..... could be a fire sale in the makings. ....