• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance I'd want two Giants pass catchers.

Agreed, tried to find a spot where Shep fit for me, but couldn't. Figured this exact thing, as I'd also not want 2 giants receivers if I was trying to win this season.

Not sure how banged up lamar Miller is, but glad you added Duke to our deal earlier in the other league, and nice snag for you in this one

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Miller better but it's close. That deal made a lot of sense for Tim though since he has Tate too. No chance I'd want two Giants pass catchers.
Oh I totally agree it was good for him - I know we're not suppose to consider bye weeks in dynasty but he was in a bad way wk 11. Yet, I happy with the deal as well. ... the upside for Shep is there he just has to do something with it. ... of course, the same can be said for Miller.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, tried to find a spot where Shep fit for me, but couldn't. Figured this exact thing, as I'd also not want 2 giants receivers if I was trying to win this season.
Not sure how banged up lamar Miller is, but glad you added Duke to our deal earlier in the other league, and nice snag for you in this one

Yea - I harped on Fout for weeks to trade for him, he finally did then promptly sent him to Bandit), should have just sat back and waited - oh well, an itchy trigger finger sometimes goes the wrong way on ya. .... actually Treff, me, and Fout.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - I harped on Fout for weeks to trade for him, he finally did then promptly sent him to Bandit), should have just sat back and waited - oh well, an itchy trigger finger sometimes goes the wrong way on ya. .... actually Treff, me, and Fout.
God bless the friggin Brown's, Texans, and Lamar F'n Miller...

Now, does @Bandit capitalize on Duke, and trade him for a fortune 24 hours before they sign Ajayi/trade for Gordon? Cuz..I can totally see that happening

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, does @Bandit capitalize on Duke, and trade him for a fortune 24 hours before they sign Ajayi/trade for Gordon? Cuz..I can totally see that happening
Well, that would make Fuzzy happy here and TKO in D1. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit is having a bad day. First Miller goes down, then even worse news Luck is retiring!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit is having a bad day. First Miller goes down, then even worse news Luck is retiring!
Miller going down/Johnson being the last man standing is at worst a push. Personally I'd be happy as Duke makes more plays than Lamar, if both were healthy I'd really want to start Duke, but couldnt

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly I just don't have the heart to give much of a shit right now. I lose a starting running back, my franchise quarterback, and my Canes look like complete and total shit and lose to Florida. With the Melvin Gordon holdout already screwing me, this is looking more and more like a lost season. I can't overcome all of this, there's just no way. Not with Matthew Stafford and Andy Dalton as my other quarterbacks.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - losing your franchise QB is horrible since the pickings are awfully thin now - not sure if you can even find a starter. ... Gordon holdout, now Miller plus Luck - it's really just sucks for him. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I just don't have the heart to give much of a shit right now. I lose a starting running back, my franchise quarterback, and my Canes look like complete and total shit and lose to Florida. With the Melvin Gordon holdout already screwing me, this is looking more and more like a lost season. I can't overcome all of this, there's just no way. Not with Matthew Stafford and Andy Dalton as my other quarterbacks.
Silver linings--
2 open roster spots
Duke might be a breath of fresh air
Sitting on 2 #1's-- hello Jerry Jeudy and Etienne..and a QB in the 2nd

:suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news though, I have somebody looking out for my best interest. I just got offered Big Ben for my 1st rounder next year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news though, I have somebody looking out for my best interest. I just got offered Big Ben for my 1st rounder next year.
well, least that's better than the Twilight vampire..a true blood sucker! Lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was thinking about this last night. I forgot that this year started like shit too with Baldwin and Crowell. I have now managed to have two guys retire prematurely this off-season (Luck and Baldwin), have two guys on IR (Crowell and Miller), and have the Melvin Gordon holdout. The good news is that none of the rest of you are having to deal with any of this shit because they're all on my team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was thinking about this last night. I forgot that this year started like shit too with Baldwin and Crowell. I have now managed to have two guys retire prematurely this off-season (Luck and Baldwin), have two guys on IR (Crowell and Miller), and have the Melvin Gordon holdout. The good news is that none of the rest of you are having to deal with any of this shit because they're all on my team.
KOW might be worried about his WR corp. Hilton was his WR1.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOW might be worried about his WR corp. Hilton was his WR1.

Yeah but that guy is nuts. He's the one that offered me Ben for my 1st rounder next year and he's also the one that thinks all of his players are the greatest players in the world, so I'm sure he thinks he'll be fine. It drives me crazy because he tells me before our draft that Tyler Boyd is going to finish as a top 8 wide receiver and that Austin Ekeler is going to finish as a top 10 running back and then Gordon holds out and AJ Green gets hurt. Maybe he knows voodoo.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to feel that the fantasy Gods are just out to stress the hell out of me this yr. ... have gone from feeling great, to not so great, to oh shit, to a bit better, to damn it, to now I just don't know what to feel. .... the next stage could be; I don't give a shit - or anything in between. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to feel that the fantasy Gods are just out to stress the hell out of me this yr. ... have gone from feeling great, to not so great, to oh shit, to a bit better, to damn it, to now I just don't know what to feel. .... the next stage could be; I don't give a shit - or anything in between. ....
They are definitely laughing their asses off at ass this weekend.

Has everyone else been to the waiver wire in your leagues..all, 6, 12, 24 of em...a dozen times in the past two days, checking to see if any scraps might be there that suddenly changed due to all the trades and swirling rumors since Friday?? Seems like I sure have

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are definitely laughing their asses off at ass this weekend.
Has everyone else been to the waiver wire in your leagues..all, 6, 12, 24 of em...a dozen times in the past two days, checking to see if any scraps might be there that suddenly changed due to all the trades and swirling rumors since Friday?? Seems like I sure have
Well, my $$$ leagues drafted yesterday and everyone not picked is on waivers so have actually seen the activity but I'm sure it's happening. Guess I wouldn't feel near as overwhelmed and negative today if it weren't for the storm from hell floating around - and forecasters almost clueless where the heck it's going. .... we're still in the 'potential' cone.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies and I did a deal. Broke my heart to do it - but I send Pettis and my 4th to Fuzzy for McCoy and his 3rd. Friggin KC just won't let me relax - hopefully that takes care of that backfield for this yr... now Zeke and the Boys need to get something done and I'll feel much better since I can likely then dump Morris. ..... for what? who the hell knows. ...

Pleasure as always Fuzzy, and thanks for taking that stress point off my mind. ....
BTW - Bandit and I may very well be without any type of access for a few days - so anything you are considering doing with either of us will have to be by Tues (unless the friggin track or forward speed of this damn thing changes yet again). .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies and I did a deal. Broke my heart to do it - but I send Pettis and my 4th to Fuzzy for McCoy and his 3rd. Friggin KC just won't let me relax - hopefully that takes care of that backfield for this yr... now Zeke and the Boys need to get something done and I'll feel much better since I can likely then dump Morris. ..... for what? who the hell knows. ...

Pleasure as always Fuzzy, and thanks for taking that stress point off my mind. ....
BTW - Bandit and I may very well be without any type of access for a few days - so anything you are considering doing with either of us will have to be by Tues (unless the friggin track or forward speed of this damn thing changes yet again). .....

ill say it again, STAY SAFE, thoughts with everyone on the Atlantic side of FL this week