• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow some big moves today. Lefty is really shaking up his team. What a set of RBs! Guess The Wrecking Crew has crashed and playing for next season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow some big moves today. Lefty is really shaking up his team. What a set of RBs! Guess The Wrecking Crew has crashed and playing for next season.
I was just on a message with Treff about it and yea, pretty happy since I was going nuts trying to figure out the KC RB's (of which I still have the two youngest - next yr maybe?).
Also, you played a big part in the decision. Full disclosure: I managed to pry your 1st thinking maybe, lets just say, you'd have a less than stellar season. But as it has turned out, it'll be a late one (so I didn't fall very far back getting his 2nd for it). ...
The deal with Treff was inevitable as he wanted him some Waller. .... made a feeble attempt to get one of his top dog WR but the asking price was, let's just say, unworldly. ...... now I need another friggin TE (again). ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit owns the Wrecking Crew first round pick. Guessing he's happy with the turn of events also.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just on a message with Treff about it and yea, pretty happy since I was going nuts trying to figure out the KC RB's (of which I still have the two youngest - next yr maybe?).
Also, you played a big part in the decision. Full disclosure: I managed to pry your 1st thinking maybe, lets just say, you'd have a less than stellar season. But as it has turned out, it'll be a late one (so I didn't fall very far back getting his 2nd for it). ...
The deal with Treff was inevitable as he wanted him some Waller. .... made a feeble attempt to get one of his top dog WR but the asking price was, let's just say, unworldly. ...... now I need another friggin TE (again). ....
Yep, pretty much! :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Dad has the corner on running backs now. Unfortunately for him, he has no chance of owning Gurley's backup because King of the World owns him and I'm sure he has a no trade clause like the rest of his team.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean it's nice that I have his first rounder. But for the competitiveness of the league I really wish he hadn't donated Gurley. Hell I would have rather had Robby Anderson than either Williams or McCoy long term and that was without Gurley involved. And why the hell were there any picks thrown in on his side. Dad could have thrown in 3 first rounders and I'm still not sure I would have done it. That's just a bad trade. Terrible trade. Like 95/5 trade. But I guess if he wants to donate his $50 so be it. I just hope he isn't fireselling because he's going to just say that he doesn't want to do it next year. I've known him his whole life and I don't think he would do that, but nothing that he's done makes any sense. This league is starting to get as top heavy as D1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean it's nice that I have his first rounder. But for the competitiveness of the league I really wish he hadn't donated Gurley. Hell I would have rather had Robby Anderson than either Williams or McCoy long term and that was without Gurley involved. And why the hell were there any picks thrown in on his side. Dad could have thrown in 3 first rounders and I'm still not sure I would have done it. That's just a bad trade. Terrible trade. Like 95/5 trade. But I guess if he wants to donate his $50 so be it. I just hope he isn't fireselling because he's going to just say that he doesn't want to do it next year. I've known him his whole life and I don't think he would do that, but nothing that he's done makes any sense. This league is starting to get as top heavy as D1
Well, yea, I was surprised he did it as well, and not making excuses for him, but Williams/McCoy aren't dead, in fact, they could potentially turn out to be as good for him (this yr) as Gurley. From discussions, think he's looking ahead to next yrs class with high hopes of a total rebuild since my actual first targets where Dak and Gurley but he wanted more than I could offer to include Dak - so, he's not throwing in the towel long-term, just this yr. As for the picks, well guess maybe the moves up were in his thought process. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, maybe he just felt compassion for an old fart. ...... or the fact that Gurley apparently is banged up which will suck for me. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK I don't think the trade was a bad idea for Wrecking Crew. He wasn't going to be competitive with the roster he had. The two mistakes he made IMO are:

A) Trading away his own first for next year
Looking at his roster I can't guess what he got in return.
B) Should of shopped Gurley around. Those Chief RBs are useless for him and think he could of done better. However trading for picks is a good idea.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK I don't think the trade was a bad idea for Wrecking Crew. He wasn't going to be competitive with the roster he had. The two mistakes he made IMO are:

A) Trading away his own first for next year
Looking at his roster I can't guess what he got in return.
B) Should of shopped Gurley around. Those Chief RBs are useless for him and think he could of done better. However trading for picks is a good idea.

I agree that trading for picks was a good idea, but he traded for the only undefeated guy's picks and we all know that the difference between a top 4 pick and a bottom 4 pick is huge in terms of value. And if he was looking to the future, why the hell would he trade a 25 year old running back and a 26 year old receiver for two running backs that are 27 and 31? That's just as stupid as the Giants rebuilding in the off-season and then vastly overpaying for a 31 year old Golden Tate. It just doesn't make any sense.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that trading for picks was a good idea, but he traded for the only undefeated guy's picks and we all know that the difference between a top 4 pick and a bottom 4 pick is huge in terms of value. And if he was looking to the future, why the hell would he trade a 25 year old running back and a 26 year old receiver for two running backs that are 27 and 31? That's just as stupid as the Giants rebuilding in the off-season and then vastly overpaying for a 31 year old Golden Tate. It just doesn't make any sense.
Sounds like we are actually agreeing, as I stated those KC RBs were worthless for his roster ant that he should have shopped around rather then accepting the only offer presented for him.
I'm not sold that the trade helps Lefty in the long run, as I think Gurley future outlook isn't good and now he doesn't have a first next season. Does help Lefty this season or until Gurley breaks down again.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we are actually agreeing, as I stated those KC RBs were worthless for his roster ant that he should have shopped around rather then accepting the only offer presented for him.
I'm not sold that the trade helps Lefty in the long run, as I think Gurley future outlook isn't good and now he doesn't have a first next season. Does help Lefty this season or until Gurley breaks down again.

Well we will see. Like I said in the earlier post, I know he likes to back up his guys, but with King of the World owning Malcolm Brown, he'd probably have to send him Zeke to get him!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we will see. Like I said in the earlier post, I know he likes to back up his guys, but with King of the World owning Malcolm Brown, he'd probably have to send him Zeke to get him!!
Lefty found a way. Wasn't cheap, but not Zeke expensive.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Dad has the corner on running backs now. Unfortunately for him, he has no chance of owning Gurley's backup because King of the World owns him and I'm sure he has a no trade clause like the rest of his team.

where there's a will, there's a way

Lefty is the trading machine!!!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course. I should have known. Apparently he's getting a senior citizens discount from everybody.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course. I should have known. Apparently he's getting a senior citizens discount from everybody.
Well, actually had to think it over since I do like Gallup a lot. But in the end it was Waller for a top-tier RB backup so there's that. .... Perhaps the Gumieny boys are just sick and tired of hearing from me. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, love it. No trade clause you say? Lefty says, "hold my beer!"

As far as the Gurley trade, meh..I wouldn't pay that much for Gurley, and if I already had him, it would take more than that to get me to move him, (I'm kind of a dick with the big time names, I know), so I can't see a big issue.

I know I feel like I overpaid a bit with Gallup for Waller, but, damnit, I needed a TE that got more than 3 targets a game, so I ante-ed up. That and outside of the big dogs, I truly undervalue the position to begin with, so, maybe I didn't overpay, and I just felt like I did.

But "Mr. Hold my beer", definitely had to pay full price on that handcuff, whew!

Good luck tonight and this weekend y'all

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the only offer presented to him :). I know I made a couple, but Lefty's was better, for him, than mine were. He could have had Michel, Harris and AJ Green, but no picks...I certainly don't blame him for not accepting that one either

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff you actually have both the Cowboys and Raiders above .500 right now. Hopefully the Raiders can keep it up. If nothing else but to shove it up Antonio Brown's ass. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff you actually have both the Cowboys and Raiders above .500 right now. Hopefully the Raiders can keep it up. If nothing else but to shove it up Antonio Brown's ass. LOL.

Theres nothing finer than living in Colorado, and having the Raiders have a better record than the Broncos, especially when they own a head to head victory. Life is definitely good. And even if the record ends up less than 8-8, so long as its better than Denver's, it'll still be a win in my heart.

My 'Boys though... I dunno, they feasted on some slappy's, and have regressed a little. Jets should be a nice get right, but I'm a little concerned for later on. Starting to see why they haven't given Dak that big contract just yet. He still looks better than his sophomore year, but certainly not as good as he did the first 3 games. Dude's gotta step up and do it vs the good teams too at some point