• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B1G being run by no testicle hypocrites ?

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't you want to play a P5 powerhouse like Fresno State ?

The PAC May have Beavers and Cougars. But doesn't the SEC have 4 pusssies?
They couldn't be much worse than the last California team we played.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like adding teams with our revenue sharing model. We should just reduce our conference schedule to 6 games and then pay more FCS teams to come on over like lambs to the slaughter. Even with 6 games, our SOS will still be way better than the other pussy P5 conferences.
Now you're talking! Preach on brother. More OOC games, not less. Invite the less fortunate into the stadiums for the slaughter. My team will go anywhere and get slaughtered for a cool million.

And only schedule the conference teams that are worth a damn. They've been sucking off the good conference team's tits for too long.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sark:

:lou:

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt know that Cali team has never played an FCS team.I could be wrong too tho.I just found out Fresno was a P5 team :noidea:

We were talking about Fresno State though, right? They are an FBS school, so your cute little dig about FCS isn't exactly relevant.

Go ahead and mock those FCS schools, but we've had some that put up a better fight than you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking about Fresno State though, right? They are an FBS school, so your cute little dig about FCS isn't exactly relevant.

Go ahead and mock those FCS schools, but we've had some that put up a better fight than you.
Did you read the articles in the OT? Do you consider Fresno state or the independents to be P5 teams?

My reply was in regards to the stats involving each conference. And the amount of games that are played against P5 teams in correlation to conference. After looking through the disparities. Especially in the SEC. I found the SEC schedules an awful lot of FCS teams. In place of games against P5 conferences. As far as Bama they play 3 very week teams this season. Including another FCS team before rival Auburn. And their one true OOC game was neutral site again.

Which in turn has spawned gimmick scheduling. Such as B1G teams claiming non P5 teams as P5 teams etc...... The PAC has been solid in scheduling P5 teams. Including several home and homes.Against top tier P5 teams. And this is reflected within the disparity of the numbers in the post I quoted.

As far as comparing an FCS team to a P5 team. Stating you have had FCS teams put up a stronger fight than SC. SC was the first game of the season. And we all know SC is in disarray.Alabama beat Tennessee well into the season. By a very similar score. And aTm wasn't much better. Under those standards it makes me question the actual strength of the SEC.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

2574bccc72.jpg

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt know that Cali team has never played an FCS team.I could be wrong too tho.I just found out Fresno was a P5 team :noidea:
Maybe they should. Would've been a better start than getting their ass kicked.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should. Would've been a better start than getting their asses kicked.
:fify: And I disagree. Just as I disagree that Fresno State or an independent is considered a P5 conference team. Do you consider a team that does not play in a P5 conference. To be considered as a P5 team?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify: And I disagree. Just as I disagree that Fresno State or an independent is considered a P5 conference team. Do you consider a team that does not play in a P5 conference. To be considered as a P5 team?
Did you just correct my grammar and then write that? :L

And no one considers a team not in a P5 conference a P5 team. Quit being such a dumbass all the time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just correct my grammar and then write that? :L

And no one considers a team not in a P5 conference a P5 team. Quit being such a dumbass all the time.
Yes I corrected your grammar sir. Now that it has been established you are in agreement That a team that does not play in a P5 conference. Is not a P5 opponent. What are your thoughts on the OT. And the B1G claiming non P5 conference schools. As P5 conference opponents. In conjuncture with their scheduling structure set by the conference. As per the articles in the links? Or what potential reasons they would have to practice this tactic?

Last edited:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I corrected your grammar sir. Now that it has been established, you are in agreement that a team that does not play in a P5 conference is not a P5 oponent. What are your thoughts on the B1G claiming non P5 conference schools as P5 conference opponents in conjuncture with their scheduling structure set by the conference, as per the articles in the links? What reason would they have to practice that tactic?
:fify:

My thoughts are I don't give a fuck. At least they're trying to address the issue.

What do you think of a supposed Washington fan (a team you yourself have criticised for their OOC schedule this year) starting such a thread?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify:

My thoughts are I don't give a fuck.
At least they're trying to address the issue.

What do you think of a supposed Washington fan (a team you yourself have criticised for their OOC schedule this year) starting such a thread?
Then you should probably GTFO of this thread.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a fvkng idiot would recommend playing an FCS team. I'm sick to my stomach that Washington started playing FCS teams.

Yet you'll flip shit to the only conference trying to do away with the practice...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should probably GTFO of this thread.

But then I'd miss everyone telling you what a dumbass you are this time around... I think I'll stay.