• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B1G being run by no testicle hypocrites ?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big Ten :L

Just :L

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just be thankful he's trying a different target for a change, trust me
I like to think that I spread the love.

1159c224e3.jpg

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The freaking in conference is easy enough in the B1G, this makes no sense.
The last B1G team Auburn faced they won or lost? Cameron Artis-Payne ran his mouth about crappy D in the B1G and he did what??? You'd think you would learn some humility...yes?

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army really???I will give you Air Force and Navy but Army.. When was the last time they had a winning record? And nothing against Fresno, very tough out traditionally, but when was the last time they won their own conference title? Yes I know the article was about Fresno being counted as a P5 by the B1G.... Yes that is pathetic. I would say 90% of fans hate playing the fcs schools but making threads about non conference schedules constantly gets old.....

Despite Army almost never being good, I can understand the exemption on some level because they're a service academy.

CO_hawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily think the Big10 considers them P5 schools. Like someone else said, this whole thing was to strengthen schedules as to compete with the SEC and the CFP. So if the worst team you are allowed to play is named Frenso St, Kansas, Rutgers, Boston College, Oregon St, ect.. your doing something right.

I'm tired of watching Iowa play shitty non con games every year. Don't care if they lose either.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily think the Big10 considers them P5 schools. Like someone else said, this whole thing was to strengthen schedules as to compete with the SEC and the CFP. So if the worst team you are allowed to play is named Frenso St, Kansas, Rutgers, Boston College, Oregon St, ect.. your doing something right.

I'm tired of watching Iowa play shitty non con games every year. Don't care if they lose either.
That is exactly the thing. It is not that the B1G considers these teams to be P5 schools, just that they will constitute the obligations of playing a harder schedule as a conference as a whole... Keep in mind there are conferences who do not have any mandates, not to mention they are playing FCS schools non stop. Especially Pac schools playing FCS.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last B1G team Auburn faced they won or lost? Cameron Artis-Payne ran his mouth about crappy D in the B1G and he did what??? You'd think you would learn some humility...yes?
1. We lost by 3 and you were a higher ranked team.
2. We lost because our defense sucked.
3. The game went to OT

A bad 8-4 Auburn team putting 31 on a ranked #14 Wisky squad ain't exactly a poster moment for B1G defense. The fact your chest thumping proves how big a deal it is for you to beat an SEC team. I'd forgotten we played and had to Google WTF you were talking about because playing in the Outback ain't no big accomplishment.

It cracks me up you even remember CAP's name, the SEC is in your head for sure.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. We lost by 3 and you were a higher ranked team.
2. We lost because our defense sucked.
3. The game went to OT

A bad 8-4 Auburn team putting 31 on a ranked #14 Wisky squad ain't exactly a poster moment for B1G defense. The fact your chest thumping proves how big a deal it is for you to beat an SEC team. I'd forgotten we played and had to Google WTF you were talking about because playing in the Outback ain't no big accomplishment.

It cracks me up you even remember CAP's name, the SEC is in your head for sure.
Not really...I think it's coincidental that you ran your mouth just like CAP and looked foolish for doing it...and as I recall, Auburn was favored in the books...something like -3 or so...and you can put it off on your D or whatever you like, but they did get 3 interceptions in that game...and got run on to the tune of 400 yards... the reality is they lost...some of them ran their mouths and looked foolish...so I thought I'd give you a little reminder

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really...I think it's coincidental that you ran your mouth just like CAP and looked foolish for doing it...and as I recall, Auburn was favored in the books...something like -3 or so...and you can put it off on your D or whatever you like, but they did get 3 interceptions in that game...and got run on to the tune of 400 yards... the reality is they lost...some of them ran their mouths and looked foolish...so I thought I'd give you a little reminder
Then go play Fresno and count them as a P5 team.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go play Fresno and count them as a P5 team.
Really??? Who gives a crap about who which conference deems a worthy opponent...it's all nonsense for the conference nut danglers...the doofus' that think their crap team is better than other crap teams because they play in whichever conference they try to hold up as tough...the facts are all the P5 conferences have their crap programs and that's the end of it...play fresno??? lame

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you, sir, are a contemptible bastard.

Crabby much?? Sheeesh...most people LURVE getting my rainbows...I'll just take em back if you're gonna be Mr. Gripey-pants

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??? Who gives a crap about who which conference deems a worthy opponent...it's all nonsense for the conference nut danglers...the doofus' that think their crap team is better than other crap teams because they play in whichever conference they try to hold up as tough...the facts are all the P5 conferences have their crap programs and that's the end of it...play fresno??? lame
Obviousily this is touching a nerve and you also fill the B1G is full of shit teams....it's ok such is life.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self correcting problem. Playing a quality schedule in the age of the college football playoff era is important.

Say a one loss B1G ten team or say an undefeated PAC 12 team with wins against Idaho and Portland State?

No brainer a B1G school.