• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 B1G Drama

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the B1G has been deluged with drama this year, even before the season officially started, going back to the end of last season, more in the summer. What a shitshow it's been, and we are not finished yet.

1. Scandal of the Computer crimes of Matt Weiss. Weiss fired by michigan.
2. Scandal of hazing at Northwestern. Fitzgerald fired.
3. Scandal of sexual harassments at Mich. St. by the coach. Tucker fired.
4. Scandal of hamburger gate at mich. Level 1 violation with the NCAA. Harbaugh suspended for 4 games.
5. Scandal of Spygate with Conner Stalions. Ongoing. Not looking good, getting worse by the day.

Did I forget any? cheese and rice. and the season isn't over yet.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the B1G has been deluged with drama this year, even before the season officially started, going back to the end of last season, more in the summer. What a shitshow it's been, and we are not finished yet.

1. Scandal of the Computer crimes of Matt Weiss. Weiss fired by michigan.
2. Scandal of hazing at Northwestern. Fitzgerald fired.
3. Scandal of sexual harassments at Mich. St. by the coach. Tucker fired.
4. Scandal of hamburger gate at mich. Level 1 violation with the NCAA. Harbaugh suspended for 4 games.
5. Scandal of Spygate with Conner Stalions. Ongoing. Not looking good, getting worse by the day.

Did I forget any? cheese and rice. and the season isn't over yet.
I guess it depends on your definition of "drama". None of it seems that big to me. Honestly, I think this is why the NCAA is such a joke right now.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on your definition of "drama". None of it seems that big to me. Honestly, I think this is why the NCAA is such a joke right now.
It is drama. it's been one thing after another for 10 months for out of the ordinary reasons. normally there isn't no where near this many conference issues. and I don't count some random year that a coach is fired due to simply not winning enough.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is drama. it's been one thing after another for 10 months for out of the ordinary reasons. normally there isn't no where near this many conference issues. and I don't count some random year that a coach is fired due to simply not winning enough.
It’s manufactured drama to me. What kills me is that the Ohio State president testified that some recruits are paid $5000 to simply visit the campus. That was basically ignored. But paying scouts to watch and record the sidelines of opponents, buying a kid a meal, college kids hazing, a coach getting caught in a sex scandal is something unique?