• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 3 All-Star G's bring the Rangers home to face the Tigers at the Grill - 7/5-7

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep him at 5 years. 125 mil.
You have to build your team around some apex predators as told and his season OPS is over 900.
If we trade him and let him get a taste elsewhere He will never come back.
Don’t let him get to FA though. If he is truthful he will sign

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No player is untradeable but I think now a huge haul would be needed. He is a potential game changer and he hits lefties well. Gallo is not a one trick pony

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if something is done about the shift then Joey will be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't envy the FO at all on this one. It is not cut and dry whichever way you look at it.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mentioned I am sure. The policing of the pitchers has caused less movement of pitches. Easily could be a factor

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if something is done about the shift then Joey will be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't envy the FO at all on this one. It is not cut and dry whichever way you look at it.
It is strictly a "roll the dice deal" and see how they fall. Sevens or snake eyes

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is strictly a "roll the dice deal" and see how they fall. Sevens or snake eyes
I get this and nothing is ever a sure thing but to get to the promise land you have to have a few guys that are stud elite players.
I hate to give one up although nothing is a sure thing. We have been riding Gallo all these years and never traded him.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep him at 5 years. 125 mil.
You have to build your team around some apex predators as told and his season OPS is over 900.
If we trade him and let him get a taste elsewhere He will never come back.
Don’t let him get to FA though. If he is truthful he will sign
Never?

It is extremely rare. A big reason it is so rare is because almost always one of the parties does not want a reunion. We didn't want one with Yu, but had we wanted one, he would have been one of the exceptions.

It would not be hard to do at all if both parties wanted a reunion. For example, I would imagine it will be possible to sign Lance Lynn in a few months if we want to.

Many times it doesn't happen because the rebuilding club is not ready to spend at the end of the same season that they trade someone, but in 16 months we should be ready to spend.

In Joey's case who knows where his head will be at then, but if he get traded I wouldn't say we could never get him back. It just won't be easy and if he is upset by the trade it could be impossible. We could also find a better fit for the money by then as well.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we trade Joely Rodriguez to the unemployment line?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always had the feeling that our front office values Joey higher than other FO do. Joey's play as of late has probably not changed that. It simply moves the same sized gap to a higher plane.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Beltre and Michel Young we always knew what we would get. Just not so with Gallo and that is why I am not in favor locking him down for more than a couple years. When he's hot he's hot but when he's not, well you know. Hope the FO makes the right decision no matter which way they choose.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never?

It is extremely rare. A big reason it is so rare is because almost always one of the parties does not want a reunion. We didn't want one with Yu, but had we wanted one, he would have been one of the exceptions.

It would not be hard to do at all if both parties wanted a reunion. For example, I would imagine it will be possible to sign Lance Lynn in a few months if we want to.

Many times it doesn't happen because the rebuilding club is not ready to spend at the end of the same season that they trade someone, but in 16 months we should be ready to spend.

In Joey's case who knows where his head will be at then, but if he get traded I wouldn't say we could never get him back. It just won't be easy and if he is upset by the trade it could be impossible. We could also find a better fit for the money by then as well.
Ok never is an absolute but if we want to keep then we resign and of course that shortens the rebuild. Just saying Gallo is in a different category then most all players on our team. You can’t build around IKF

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fear has struck

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big letdowns from Adolis and Hicks there.

And Heim.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never?

don‘t forget how fast Carlos Beltran bolted back to the Yankees in the offseason after we traded for him. Guy was a bust here so nobody cared tho.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok never is an absolute but if we want to keep then we resign and of course that shortens the rebuild. Just saying Gallo is in a different category then most all players on our team. You can’t build around IKF
Oh, I have never advocated for trading him just to be rid of him, but if we have to trade him, I would be in favor of trying hard to bring him back.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson's trade value is of more importance than winning any game that he might pitch in this month. Therefore, I think it was a huge mistake to not take him out after 6 innings. If he gets through 5 or 6 then take him out, at least for the rest of the month.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if they overpay a player unless it keeps us from going after another better player, or unless they let contract size determine who is in the lineup. If they are going to do the later then no one should be paid much more than $5 to 6 million.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some baseball fun.