• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is all fair

They need wings who can shoot and who aren’t 35 lol

yea

Bojan can't defend

Burks is a total enigma

one day he's solid the next he should be in the G league.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a JHS fan per se.

But he was 17th

Just trade them 2 firsts and be done with it

It’s a sub max deal and not many guys better than Murray would even be available in fa
I would give them two firsts plus expiring to get the job done now because I think he’s a great fit next to Maxey. It also helps the bench because Melton and Oubre should be bench guys anyway. It also allows them to keep Tobias Harris.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea

Bojan can't defend

Burks is a total enigma

one day he's solid the next he should be in the G league.

If Burks was younger you’d keep him

But now you get some more picks and move on

Theoretically you can turn a bunch of these 2s into another first

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give them two firsts plus expiring to get the job done now because I think he’s a great fit next to Maxey. It also helps the bench because Melton and Oubre should be bench guys anyway. It also allows them to keep Tobias Harris.

They should do jt.

Both sides should

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roco and kork

#freekork

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roco and kork

#freekork
I don’t think that gets it done. They may need Danuel House’s salary to get it done.

I’d give up 3 firsts for something like this. This group would make them a top 3 contender in the league.

3 firsts for Atlanta and they clear $36 million in cap per year and $129 million total in future salary for flexibility to add around Trae and Jalen Johnson.

IMG_3927.png

This gives them
G - Maxey
G - Murray
F- Batum
F - Harris
C - Embiid
Bench - Pat Bev, Melton, Oubre, Boggy, BBall Paul

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch more Lakers games and you will understand where Wild Turkey I are coming from.

Changing the starting lineups as often as he does and the subbing patterns are a sign of a desperate coach and somebody in desperation mode. Players are sounding off and it's just a matter of time until he loses the locker room......

You should take your own advice and watch more Lakers games.

The team is just starting to get healthy. The lineup changes and rotations have been because, for most of the season, they haven't known from game to game, who was going to be available. The starting lineup they've been using the last few games of Lebron, AD, Reaves, D-Lo and Prince hasn't been available much of the season.

AD addressed it after the game vs. OKC...

“We haven’t been completely healthy,” Davis told reporters after the game. “I mean we’ve been in games a lot this year. But we’ve been having a lot of injuries, which is always tough. The times we were healthy – completely healthy – we played great basketball. So we know what we can be. But I think we just got to get healthy fully healthy.

“I like our team. I like what we doing, like what we did tonight. We got to continue on that path.”

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think that gets it done. They may need Danuel House’s salary to get it done.

I’d give up 3 firsts for something like this. This group would make them a top 3 contender in the league.

3 firsts for Atlanta and they clear $36 million in cap per year and $129 million total in future salary for flexibility to add around Trae and Jalen Johnson.

View attachment 351832

This gives them
G - Maxey
G - Murray
F- Batum
F - Harris
C - Embiid
Bench - Pat Bev, Melton, Oubre, Boggy, BBall Paul

They should all do that

I didn’t have the second hawk in my comment

I was most concerned with freeing kork

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum shot the Celtics out of the game last night. Porzingas was 6-9 for 19 points in the first half and took 2 shots the rest of the game.

If the Celtics have weaknesses:
1. Tatum’s desire to play hero ball shooting them out of games
2. Joe Mazzulla.
And yet they only lost by 2 to the defending champs

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think you can give up Ausar at this point. He is a jump shot, which isn’t hard to develop, from being great at any wing position. His ceiling is actually being the best player on this team. Stew is a high energy bench player that is starting because we don’t have a 4. He’s too slow to play the 4 and too small for the 5. I don’t think we need to get rid of either, but we do need a real 3 and D 4 desperately. It would make so many of the issues on both ends of the floor go away.

To me Bojan and Burks need to be moved while they have any value. I don’t know what we can expect to get back though, but they and Killian have no future with this team.

But I am still on the Monty as the biggest problem with this team. He has been so horrible you have to believe he is sabotaging not only the team but also specific players. With Cade’s injury and the recent trade he has been forced to play guys he had sitting on the bench and the team overall has looked better. Monty just has no clue how to use the resources he has and continues to try and force a square peg into a round hole.

yes like I said you take your core 4 I mentioned that are outscoring teams handedly and build a consistent lineup. Obviously with the trade that throws that in flux but subbing patterns should be

starter
duren
Stew
Bojan (player x)
Ivey
Cade

then I'm subbing Stew first for Ausar or Knox or even both in for Bojan and Stew.

Then I sub out Duren back for Stew and vice versa while mixing Cade and Ivey out with Hayes and Burks (player x)

Knox can Galinari if he does decently...whatever. You can try Sasser for Hayes

but what I don't fucking do..and this is Monty ball all year is have lineups for extended periods of time where it's like

Hayes Burks Ausar Knox Wiseman.

Those groups are getting fucking smoked and it's malpractice to keep doing this shit over and over.

Fuck this guy. ugh.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if he was the right pick for a rebuilding team

But the roster clearly lacks talent
There is far more talent on the team than what it has shown due to sabotage done by Monty Williams. This roster should be vying for a playin spot if used correctly and with one or two good trades could be a playoff team. Not a contender, the youth still needs development, but a solid team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starting lineup they've been using the last few games of Lebron, AD, Reaves, D-Lo and Prince hasn't been available much of the season.

This isn’t a true statement.

Ad and Prince missed 2 of 43

Bron and Dlo missed 4 of 43

Reaves played in every game so these 5 been available

These 5 been available 94% of the time

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should take your own advice and watch more Lakers games.

The team is just starting to get healthy. The lineup changes and rotations have been because, for most of the season, they haven't known from game to game, who was going to be available. The starting lineup they've been using the last few games of Lebron, AD, Reaves, D-Lo and Prince hasn't been available much of the season.
I watch a lot of games.

Reddish was inserted into the starting lineup earlier this season because Russ and Reaves were not playing well together. Reddish gave them a a better defensive presence.

Defend Ham all you want but his subbing patterns have been inconsistent and not very good. That is what I have seen.

Wild Turkey and I aren't just making shit up to get somebody fired.

Ham isn't some great coach. He is prolly average at best.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD addressed it after the game vs. OKC...

“We haven’t been completely healthy,” Davis told reporters after the game. “I mean we’ve been in games a lot this year. But we’ve been having a lot of injuries, which is always tough. The times we were healthy – completely healthy – we played great basketball. So we know what we can be. But I think we just got to get healthy fully healthy.
I also hate this comment from AD because in this league it is almost impossible to be completely healthy. You can deal with role players being out as the key is having your best players completely healthy. Lakers top 3 players missed a total of 6 games while if you look at Miami for example, last night was just the 11th game with Bam, Butler, and Herro all in the lineup but yeah it is extremely rare to pull up the injury report for any team and not see a minimum of 2 or 3 players listed

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans and playera love to cry about injuries
Biggest crutch to grab onto

Play the game
Injuries happen to every team in every sport

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans and playera love to cry about injuries
Biggest crutch to grab onto

Play the game
Injuries happen to every team in every sport
I’m ok with fans crying about it but crying about role players injuries when your top dogs been available is weird. Players and coaches crying about injuries is something I don’t like.