• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Lakers fans...who are laughing and saying it won't happen.

Yet, you're the one posting it and crying about it.

Congrats on doing exactly what the author wanted you to do.

No one is crying

I'm pointing out trash journalism that has no business on a semi respectable site.

At least try. Bleacher report should fire this man yesterday

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can’t even comment either way because I don’t follow the Cavs that closely on a day to day basis. No idea what’s been said or what’s been written. Every so often I see a tweet about trade interest in him. That’s the extent of what I know.

I can help you out a little bit. Obviously I've watched every Celtics game this season but I've watched just about all of the Cavs games.

They aren't the same team as last season. They now have reliable 3-point shooters. And this Sam Merrell kid, damn can he shoot. Getting Staus and Niang (spelling on both?) have been great additions. They were near the bottom in pace last season but not this season.

I think it's crazy that at the halfway mark they're on pace to win 50. And that's with Garland and Mobley missing alotta time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is crying

I'm pointing out trash journalism that has no business on a semi respectable site.

He's not getting fired. If anything, he's getting a raise because folks doing what you just did...bringing more clicks.

These sites are about what draws clicks, not actual journalism.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t see that the league defined a timeout the way they did to handle issues like this I can’t help you.

It's just hilarious that you think making when a timeout was called reviewable changes the rule.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I understand that.

U CONN? Syracuse?

If being close to home was this super pivotal.

Obviously it wasn't.

And again 5 years by all accounts being a good teammate in Utah.

There is nothing I've heard or seen that indicates he wants out other than other teams floating some bullshit out there.

I don't think location is the true driver. Brooklyn badly needs a lead guard. Knicks wanted him prior and seems to chase everyone (but makes little sense now).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bojan? Maybe. The others?

good-luck-taken.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just hilarious that you think making when a timeout was called reviewable changes the rule.
Your inability to apply logic when looking at the reasons a timeout is defined the way it is is what’s hilarious. Scenario, game ends. Coach, I called timeout. Officials, I didn’t see it or hear it. Ok let’s go to replay, still don’t see or hear it, let’s go to New York to the audio and lip reading experts. All the while tick tock tick on the clock. A little bit of absurdity yes, but there are reasons the nba wrote the timeout rules the way they did. Remember the year they started using replay to determine who the ball was out on in the last 2 minutes? Gone, they decided it was a rabbit hole. If anything changed as a result of this it will be to further restrict what is a legal time out call during live action. It won’t be on IF a timeout was called because it simply can’t be.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Lakers fans...who are laughing and saying it won't happen.

Yet, you're the one posting it and crying about it.

Congrats on doing exactly what the author wanted you to do.

Exactly right!

Lakers fans know there is no way of getting "a third star", unless they overhaul the entire roster. And that aint going to happen!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right!

Lakers fans know there is no way of getting "a third star", unless they overhaul the entire roster. And that aint going to happen!

Yeah, I don't expect the Lakers to go "big game hunting" again until Lebron retires or moves on. Then they'll start looking to add another star or 2 with AD.

Until then, it's about identifying weak spots and trying to fill those with rotational guys.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inability to apply logic when looking at the reasons a timeout is defined the way it is is what’s hilarious. Scenario, game ends. Coach, I called timeout. Officials, I didn’t see it or hear it. Ok let’s go to replay, still don’t see or hear it, let’s go to New York to the audio and lip reading experts. All the while tick tock tick on the clock. A little bit of absurdity yes, but there are reasons the nba wrote the timeout rules the way they did. Remember the year they started using replay to determine who the ball was out on in the last 2 minutes? Gone, they decided it was a rabbit hole. If anything changed as a result of this it will be to further restrict what is a legal time out call during live action. It won’t be on IF a timeout was called because it simply can’t be.

Keep going. You're doing a great job of making my case for me.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bojan and Joe Harris for Lavine I guess.

That's literally all they get to be absolved of that deal.

Take it and like it Chicago.

or eat shit. That works too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is crying

If it gets clicks that's likely all they care about.....no doubt it's really easy to be a writer these days as little to no accountability.