• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2017 NFL Tamper Period Rumor Thread

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that would be two great signings for them.
On top of Church they should have a nice secondary Bouye and Ramsey will be a nice cb tandem. Everyyear the Jags look ready to step up. Maybe they will finally shock us all.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait Woodhead went to Baltimore. Seems like an odd move with all the young backs they have?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently to most of the league as well- the assumption was he was headed to Chicago.

In the past, CB is one of the few positions Bellichik has been willing to spend on, so I'm not too shocked. Just had not heard anything about it.

Good signing, especially if the Pats think they can get Gilmore to become more consistent. He is a lock-down corner on his best days - just needs more of them.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past, CB is one of the few positions Bellichik has been willing to spend on, so I'm not too shocked. Just had not heard anything about it.

Good signing, especially if the Pats think they can get Gilmore to become more consistent. He is a lock-down corner on his best days - just needs more of them.
I wouldn't say that. Revis was a one-year deal, that's an easy decision to make. Law and Samuel were not paid, and Talib was a trade, who they signed to a one-year deal, but when it came time to pay him long term they didn't.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say that. Revis was a one-year deal, that's an easy decision to make. Law and Samuel were not paid, and Talib was a trade, who they signed to a one-year deal, but when it came time to pay him long term they didn't.

Okay, thanks. I'm not too familiar with their spending history. Maybe I should say defensive back? McCourty got big money. I'd have to check, but didn't Harrison get decent money for his time?