• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors= Biggest chokers in recent memory

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are done anyway if the Thunder don't break up, which they aren't doing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State already failed before the NBA Finals IMO... OKC gave them a ticket to the finals. All OKC had to do was not play hero ball and it was a < 6 game set/match.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors may never see another Finals especially if some superstars join forces together out west. This very well could have been a one and done team. They are easy to figure out and scout against. Big time one dimensional.

If Durant goes to SA or Westbrook goes to SA or some superstars collude in LA. Warriors are done.

1 dimensional and easy to figure out? pshhhhhhh

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors may never see another Finals especially if some superstars join forces together out west. This very well could have been a one and done team. They are easy to figure out and scout against. Big time one dimensional.

If Durant goes to SA or Westbrook goes to SA or some superstars collude in LA. Warriors are done.

Warriors are far from done, we have a core of curry klay and green for years to come. They probably are at worst western conference finals next year. It's not like our core is breaking up bro. If they get Horford or Whiteside or even Dirk i love our chances

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 dimensional and easy to figure out? pshhhhhhh

Yea.. Lock down the perimeter, deny them the ball and make them shoot contested shots all series. Easy Peasy.. As the Cavs showed. And the Thunder really. If Durant/Westbrook didn't go out and play and hero ISO ball to ruin them

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea.. Lock down the perimeter, deny them the ball and make them shoot contested shots all series. Easy Peasy.. As the Cavs showed. And the Thunder really. If Durant/Westbrook didn't go out and play and hero ISO ball to ruin them

Well they missed wide open shots they usually were hitting during the season. That's complete BS. Bad post reward congrats

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pic shows Lebron pinning it against the backboard after he initially blocked the ball.

Rule No. 11 Basketball Intereference-goaltending

f. Trap the ball against the face of the backboard. (To be a trapped ball, three elements must exist simultaneously. The hand, the ball and the backboard must all occur at the same time. A batted ball against the backboard is not a trapped ball.)

NBA.com - RULE NO. 11-BASKETBALL INTERFERENCE-GOALTENDING

It was goaltending, but as fast as it happened, not sure refs can be expected to catch it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule No. 11 Basketball Intereference-goaltending

f. Trap the ball against the face of the backboard. (To be a trapped ball, three elements must exist simultaneously. The hand, the ball and the backboard must all occur at the same time. A batted ball against the backboard is not a trapped ball.)

NBA.com - RULE NO. 11-BASKETBALL INTERFERENCE-GOALTENDING

It was goaltending, but as fast as it happened, not sure refs can be expected to catch it.

It was during last 2 minutes, so it could have been reviewed.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did they trade Curry, Thompson or Green?

If not, they still have a chance.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, this was the biggest choke in recent memory. It's bigger than OKCs own 3-1 collapse this year.

BUT, no way in hell are the Ws "done" and anyone thinking that is crazy.
--Won the title last year
--Lost in 7 games in the finals this year
--won 73 games this season and looked unstoppable doing it
--still have multiple all stars on the team, Curry, Thompson, Green
--after winning the MVP last year, Curry actually got even better this season, winning the MVP again
--the Cavs didn't "expose" anything about Ws that other teams didn't already know
--after collapsing in the finals, they'll come back next year with something to prove
--I think we'll see Ws rest players more often next regular season

So, no, the Ws are not done. It'll be a massive upset if they're not in the conference finals next season. Done? That's just crazy talk.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, this was the biggest choke in recent memory. It's bigger than OKCs own 3-1 collapse this year.

--after winning the MVP last year, Curry actually got even better this season, winning the MVP again
--the Cavs didn't "expose" anything about Ws that other teams didn't already know
--after collapsing in the finals, they'll come back next year with something to prove

So, no, the Ws are not done. It'll be a massive upset if they're not in the conference finals next season. Done? That's just crazy talk.

Yep. Warriors ran out of gas, but it is really amazing how crazy people are. If LeBron does not block that shot and Irving misses his, we are talking about the start of a legit dynasty. The difference in these games is incredibly thin. Warriors will be back next year, better than ever. Anyone expecting them not to contend is kidding themselves.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't really been in this thread since the first page but people are really saying the Warriors are done? WOW lmao

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Warriors ran out of gas, but it is really amazing how crazy people are. If LeBron does not block that shot and Irving misses his, we are talking about the start of a legit dynasty. The difference in these games is incredibly thin. Warriors will be back next year, better than ever. Anyone expecting them not to contend is kidding themselves.

Well if the cavs didn't go 0-8 from 3 in the first half they lose earlier....Realistically i am not sure GS will be back...#1 they have to get out of the west, and #2 imo they peaked last season, i see a downhill decline

GS has had it easy up till the okc and cavs series going back 2 years....Lets see how they play if they don't have homecourt advantage

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the cavs didn't go 0-8 from 3 in the first half they lose earlier....Realistically i am not sure GS will be back...#1 they have to get out of the west, and #2 imo they peaked last season, i see a downhill decline

GS has had it easy up till the okc and cavs series going back 2 years....Lets see how they play if they don't have homecourt advantage

Downhill decline based on what? All of their best players are right in the middle of their prime and are all under 30

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Downhill decline based on what? All of their best players are right in the middle of their prime and are all under 30

Iggy was a key player and will be a year older. Barnes may be gone. Curry will be 29 and probably had the best season of his career last year...plus i just see a natural let down from a 73 win season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy was a key player and will be a year older. Barnes may be gone. Curry will be 29 and probably had the best season of his career last year...plus i just see a natural let down from a 73 win season

Nobody is expecting another 73 win season. Doesn't mean they can't win 64 games and be in the same position they were this year with HCA throughout the playoffs. Curry last 2 seasons were his best seasons of his careers. Why can't he continue to get better and have a even better season next year. Let's also not forget they had a solid draft and will pickup a free agent or 3.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is expecting another 73 win season. Doesn't mean they can't win 64 games and be in the same position they were this year with HCA throughout the playoffs. Curry last 2 seasons were his best seasons of his careers. Why can't he continue to get better and have a even better season next year. Let's also not forget they had a solid draft and will pickup a free agent or 3.

There is no guarantee they come out of the west. This is just my opinion, but i don't think he can play any better than last year so i see decline. Every shot he threw up would go in... On the cavs side Irving hasn't even entered his prime yet and love is just entering and thompson will also get better. These players hadn't even played in a finals till this year...I see Irving and love coming back a lot better next season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no guarantee they come out of the west. This is just my opinion, but i don't think he can play any better than last year so i see decline. Every shot he threw up would go in... On the cavs side Irving hasn't even entered his prime yet and love is just entering and thompson will also get better. These players hadn't even played in a finals till this year...I see Irving and love coming back a lot better next season.

They can play a lot better than they did in the playoffs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can play a lot better than they did in the playoffs.

So can OKC, they had them on the ropes before they gave up the lead, who knows how the spurs will be as well