• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors= Biggest chokers in recent memory

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the play. He hit the ball before it hit the glass, it is obvious and a clear block. The pic shows Lebron pinning it against the backboard after he initially blocked the ball. Have a great offseason, bc I know I will :suds:

LeBron's block on Andre Iguodala was the NBA Finals' perfect ending

Might be the greatest block in NBA history
I just dont get the big deal about a block. I mean the Block on Curry earlier in the game was better. I just dont get. I see blocks all the time. Give me a Game winner any day of the week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the play. He hit the ball before it hit the glass, it is obvious and a clear block. The pic shows Lebron pinning it against the backboard after he initially blocked the ball. Have a great offseason, bc I know I will :suds:

LeBron's block on Andre Iguodala was the NBA Finals' perfect ending

Might be the greatest block in NBA history
Yeah i just looked at it again in slow motion it hit the glass 1st but overall in regular motion tough to call. It was a good block just like most blocks. A block is a block. Iggy stuffed LBJ under 3 min in the game.

Maybe its just me. Take the game winning shot every day of the week over a block especially when its a bigger player over a smaller player. Now if it was Curry blocking LBJ or something like that its different.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks yes. But it isn't the end of the world either. Cause you know they will be back next year, I've suffered worse. Like Nelson Cruz not catching that flyball in game 6 of the world series in 2011

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks yes. But it isn't the end of the world either. Cause you know they will be back next year, I've suffered worse. Like Nelson Cruz not catching that flyball in game 6 of the world series in 2011

I actually don't know anything

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i just looked at it again in slow motion it hit the glass 1st but overall in regular motion tough to call. It was a good block just like most blocks. A block is a block. Iggy stuffed LBJ under 3 min in the game.

Maybe its just me. Take the game winning shot every day of the week over a block especially when its a bigger player over a smaller player. Now if it was Curry blocking LBJ or something like that its different.

no lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you know they will be back next year. I said I don't know anything because OKC can easily be in the finals next year.

Or San Antonio and don't forget those Clippers. When you are in the West these days you have to take every opportunity you have and seize it. The West is no joke but if there is a team that can get back there it is the Warriors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it can happen. From what I hear he likes our core and our coach

Who doesn't like the core? But I have always thought KD would stay in OKC bc he likes it so much and he finally has the core around him to compete. The bench could use some work, now obviously going to the Warriors would be even better but he would have to take a pay cut I'm sure.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State is fortunate that Oklahoma City choked up 3-1 too...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the 32 to 36 second mark you can clearly see he blocks it before ball touches the glass.
Yeah its tough . On Espn they showed and it was clear it was goal tending like most say u can't call that during that time of the game because it was so close. I was ok with the non call. I am shocked they didn't review it(i don't know if you can. ).

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors may never see another Finals especially if some superstars join forces together out west. This very well could have been a one and done team. They are easy to figure out and scout against. Big time one dimensional.

If Durant goes to SA or Westbrook goes to SA or some superstars collude in LA. Warriors are done.