• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 11 most heated Shaquille O’Neal feuds, ranked

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you read the article i posted, you would see that McGee called shaq a coon in January and shaq took the bigger man approach and told him that he was just playing. This all but confirms that McGee is the punk bitch i assumed he was when the story first came out last Friday.
exactly- i didnt see your post before mine- but when McGee started that "coon" crap and turned this into a race thing he lost any sense of the high ground.

the guy is a moron. he is a joke of a player. Id take Andrew Bogut over him 10 times out of 10.....If/when Bogut signs with the Cavs- the Cavs best opportunities to give Bogut playing time against Golden State will be if Golden State uses McGee- and im looking forward to bogut (hopefully- if the rumors are true and hes coming to Cleveland- which obviously is not anything for sure yet) kicking McGee's ass up and down the court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhhhhh, so McGee started the insults 2 months ago I see, by calling Shaq a coon.

I had to stop reading what McGee mom was saying because it was pissing me off, the more I read.
between Mcgee's mom and Lonzo Ball's dad- those are 2 of the dumbest human beings on display in the media this passed week. freaking morons. There kids hit the genetic lotto- good for them- but it doesnt make them the LEAST bit intelligent.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq drops his Twitter feud with JaVale McGee on orders from the top

Lmao at Mcgee mother saying shaq should lose his job or be suspended? She must be on crack. No wonder Mcgee is a sensitive little bitch
It must be hard being the 4th best player in his family.

His Mom, his Aunt, his sister.....all better.

But, his mom is a piece of shit.

She is being Captain Save a hoe with her meal ticket.

But, where was she when her daughter had real life struggles?

Left her daughter at the age of 3, didn't talk to her again until she was 13.

Girl was molested for years!!!!!

Tried to kill herself.

Still, Pam had little interest in her until she grew to be 6'7.

So, it's probably not his fault he's such a snowflake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/14/...te-may-soon-follow-mother-into-wnba.html?_r=0

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you read the article i posted, you would see that McGee called shaq a coon in January and shaq took the bigger man approach and told him that he was just playing. This all but confirms that McGee is the punk bitch i assumed he was when the story first came out last Friday.
th

People trying to rescue Ronnie this pink forget he was involved in that Arenas gun shit, forget that he is a serial clown.

After your post, let's see if anyone will defend him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be hard being the 4th best player in his family.

His Mom, his Aunt, his sister.....all better.

But, his mom is a piece of shit.

She is being Captain Save a hoe with her meal ticket.

But, where was she when her daughter had real life struggles?

Left her daughter at the age of 3, didn't talk to her again until she was 13.

Girl was molested for years!!!!!

Tried to kill herself.

Still, Pam had little interest in her until she grew to be 6'7.

So, it's probably not his fault he's such a snowflake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/14/...te-may-soon-follow-mother-into-wnba.html?_r=0
i was gonna say this post was funn when you had "captain save a ho" lol...until i read the rest...what a POS.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was gonna say this post was funn when you had "captain save a ho" lol...until i read the rest...what a POS.

Yep.

If she was a man, she would get torched for abandoning her kid because she's mad at the father.

10 fucking years, no contact.

She tries to kill herself 3 fucking times, you still don't make her a priority?

Boyette grew up in Los Angeles with Stafford, and McGee city-hopped with Imani's half-brother JaVale as her basketball career took her overseas. McGee was barely in Boyette's life, she said.

"Everybody wants to ask me about my mom, and I don't even know this (person)," Boyette said. "No matter what I'm doing, people are comparing me to you."

"We would talk for six months, I go see her, we cuss each other out, fight, I go back home and we wouldn't talk for a year," she said. "That was basically how it was until I got to college."

That tumult laid the framework for Boyette's fractious relationship with her mother and played a large role in Boyette's depression and her three suicide attempts, she said. It also set the stage for her recovery and triumphs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq would still beat the ever living shit out of Javale...that being said I would be mad if I was Javale. He is getting picked on lol

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I think of Javale McGee's mother, I'm always reminded of this old article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/javale-mcgee-is-not-a-knucklehead-just-ask-his-mom/2012/01/19/gIQA3Ln9BQ_story.html?utm_term=.8c86dcb87b18

Warning: Extremely hot take

Look, JaVale does that to break up the monotony. Wouldn’t you if you were losing like this? He’s been here for four years and it’s been same ol’, same ol’. I don’t want him to get institutionalized to losing. My son is the future of the NBA. I don’t want him to be part of this culture of losing forever.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq acting like he isn't sensitive is silly, dude feuded with David Robinson because David gave him an autograph and didn't kiss his high school @ss

PUNK-ASS DAVID ROBINSON From Shaquille O'Neal’s... |

LOL, did you even read what you posted?!?

"Shaq continued in another excerpt:

I don’t hate Dave off the court. I just had to dominate him on it because I got tired of the Goody Two-Shoes image he was throwing out there. He was this crossover guy everyone liked. And I was this big, bad wolf dunking on everyone. Everyone was trying to make it out to be black and white, and it didn’t seem right. So I had to do him like that."

How the hell is this in any way similar to the Mcgee fued?!?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee took it to another level of disrespect when he accused Shaq of "cooning".

McGee's mom is calling for Shaq to be suspended and disciplined.

The Warriors are whining to TNT.

what a bunch of cry babies. This is just another reason (besides how good they are) for why so many players/teams hate the Warriors.

Paul Pierce HATES LeBron and he is even trolling Draymond over losing to LeBron. lol

Had no idea that McGee had said that about Shaq. Looks like McGee should consider himself lucky that Shaq hasn't knocked his ass out.

Good thing for McGee that Shaq's mama stepped in told him to stop. Shaq knows better than to disobey his mama.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea that McGee had said that about Shaq. Looks like McGee should consider himself lucky that Shaq hasn't knocked his ass out.

Good thing for McGee that Shaq's mama stepped in told him to stop. Shaq knows better than to disobey his mama.

I can handle this for Shaq. He just needs to send some money to my bank account.

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that punch would have landed, Shaq would be in prison.

Artest and Oakley saved a life...lol

If Shaq had thrown the punch at the guy who committed the flagrant foul, it might have gotten interesting.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody watched Shaqtin a fool tonight? My favorite part was how Chucked taped his mouth shut so he won't offend anyone. I also love how he called out McGee's mother.