• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 11 most heated Shaquille O’Neal feuds, ranked

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that and the He might be in love with me was were it started.

I got no problem with McGee.

He has a right to defend himself.

My issue is with Durant trying to sensor Shaq when he doesn't practice what he preaches.

"He's an idiot," Durant said of Cuban. "He's an idiot. Don't listen to ... he's an idiot. That's what we've got to say about that. He's an idiot. Next question."

Kevin Durant: Shaq Is a shitty Free Throw Shooter With No Skill.

Draymond saying Shaq needs to stop. I don't have time to post all his transgressions.

And the Warriors calling the man's job.

Bunch of hypocrites.

That team always been a group of hypocrites. One of the reasons I can't stand them. Last year they always bitched when other teams celebrated after beating them even though it's a party on the bench after every Steph 3. Fuck them

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that and the He might be in love with me was were it started.

I got no problem with McGee.

He has a right to defend himself.

My issue is with Durant trying to sensor Shaq when he doesn't practice what he preaches.

"He's an idiot," Durant said of Cuban. "He's an idiot. Don't listen to ... he's an idiot. That's what we've got to say about that. He's an idiot. Next question."

Kevin Durant: Shaq Is a shitty Free Throw Shooter With No Skill.

Draymond saying Shaq needs to stop. I don't have time to post all his transgressions.

And the Warriors calling the man's job.

Bunch of hypocrites.

KD and Draymond should have stayed out of it for sure, but in the end they were just supporting a teammate.

Shaq could have easily tweeted a joke back at McGee like "yeah, you figured me out big fella". He could have said anything but instead he chose to call McGee a bum when he his show has thrived on making fun of McGee for years.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD and Draymond should have stayed out of it for sure, but in the end they were just supporting a teammate.

Shaq could have easily tweeted a joke back at McGee like "yeah, you figured me out big fella". He could have said anything but instead he chose to call McGee a bum when he his show has thrived on making fun of McGee for years.

Is McGee not a bum? I think the most dominant player of all time has the right to criticize shitty big men.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is McGee not a bum? I think the most dominant player of all time has the right to criticize shitty big men.

Criticizing is one thing, constantly clowning and then going off when McGee finally says something back is quite another.

Besides, Shaq has a history of going out of his way to make guys he does not like look bad. Like I said before, when Shaq reacts like this, he is the one who looks bad because people don't really care about what JaVale McGee says or does.

If Shaq is going to have a show that does nothing but clown people, then he needs to have a sense of humor when those people say something back.

Case and point, when LeBron and Barkley had their rift a couple weeks ago, LeBron made some pretty personal claims about Barkley. Barkley responded by saying "well, looks like he did his homework". Barkley might say some foolish things at times, but at least he understands that when you publically criticize somebody, sometimes they get mad and come back at you. Accepting that is part of the job.

Shaq could learn a thing or two from Sir Charles here.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticizing is one thing, constantly clowning and then going off when McGee finally says something back is quite another.

Besides, Shaq has a history of going out of his way to make guys he does not like look bad. Like I said before, when Shaq reacts like this, he is the one who looks bad because people don't really care about what JaVale McGee says or does.

If Shaq is going to have a show that does nothing but clown people, then he needs to have a sense of humor when those people say something back.

Case and point, when LeBron and Barkley had their rift a couple weeks ago, LeBron made some pretty personal claims about Barkley. Barkley responded by saying "well, looks like he did his homework". Barkley might say some foolish things at times, but at least he understands that when you publically criticize somebody, sometimes they get mad and come back at you. Accepting that is part of the job.

Yeah, I can concede to this point.

Again: I have no issue with McGee defending himself.

My problem is the rest of the hypocritical Snow Flakes in that Organization.

You can't have Draymond saying the things he says, on and off the court, and then turn around and try to sensor others.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to be mad about how Shaq reacted on twitter, then that's fine, but that doesn't take away from the real point that McGee and the Warriors need to stop being so sensitive over something that everyone know that is all fun and games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be mad about how Shaq reacted on twitter, then that's fine, but that doesn't take away from the real point that McGee and the Warriors need to stop being so sensitive over something that everyone know that is all fun and games.

Facts B

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is just it.

It is not fun and games for McGee. The rest of those guys need to stay out of it. Shaq responding like that after all the times he made fun of McGee shows his hypocrisy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in: tlance is really Javale McGee. :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conclusion: McGee is a little whining bitch with his panties in a twist. 99% of NBA players think it's funny

Well, Shaq does not have a personal vendetta against 99% of players.

So, making fun of somebody who is making fun of you is whining? C'mon now. If I were McGee (and I am not Trojan) I would have done the same thing. At some point Shaq needs to find another clown prince because McGee seems to be turning it around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, making fun of somebody who is making fun of you is whining? C'mon now. If I were McGee (and I am not Trojan) I would have done the same thing. At some point Shaq needs to find another clown prince because McGee seems to be turning it around.

Here's the thing:

As I posted earlier, I agree, it's probably time for Shaq to back off of McGee. If for no other reason than picking on the same person over and over eventually gets old for everyone and stops being funny.

However, as Mecca said: "If you don't want to be called a clown, stop putting on the red nose and floppy shoes."

McGee has to help himself out by not doing stupid shit. If he stops doing stupid shit, Shaq runs out of material. McGee may be turning things around and thus, on his way to Shaq running out of material, but all McGee did by firing back was encourage it to continue. All KD and the Warriors did by speaking up was guarantee that it will continue.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhhhhh, so McGee started the insults 2 months ago I see, by calling Shaq a coon.

You see, I understood people saying Shaq probably went a little too far with the tweets calling him a bum and dumbass, but now I take that all back. Im glad Shaq went as hard as he did. This the second time McGee came at him. If I was Shaq, I would've went off on him the first time for being called a coon, but Shaq took the highroad and told McGee it's all jokes.

I had to stop reading what McGee mom was saying because it was pissing me off, the more I read.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you read the article i posted, you would see that McGee called shaq a coon in January and shaq took the bigger man approach and told him that he was just playing. This all but confirms that McGee is the punk bitch i assumed he was when the story first came out last Friday.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McGee took it to another level of disrespect when he accused Shaq of "cooning".

McGee's mom is calling for Shaq to be suspended and disciplined.

The Warriors are whining to TNT.

what a bunch of cry babies. This is just another reason (besides how good they are) for why so many players/teams hate the Warriors.

Paul Pierce HATES LeBron and he is even trolling Draymond over losing to LeBron. lol