• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 11 most heated Shaquille O’Neal feuds, ranked

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how you react. I can't stand Dwight but at least he's a good sport about it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where it went bad.

javale-4.png

Shaq called him a bumass after McGee made a fairly neutral comment. How is that not a personal attack? McGee got personal after Shaq did.

As for Shaq, he is an all time great for Christ sake. Why stoop to this level? If he had just taken McGee's first comment and said something funny and witty back making light of the situation, it would have been over. Instead, Shaq called him a bum and McGee responded. Anyone here would have responded too.

Everyone knows Shaq was great and McGee is almost irrelevant. There is absolutely nothing positive that can come out of these altercations for Shaq. He would be wise to avoid them in the future.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq called him a bumass after McGee made a fairly neutral comment. How is that not a personal attack? McGee got personal after Shaq did.

As for Shaq, he is an all time great for Christ sake. Why stoop to this level? If he had just taken McGee's first comment and said something funny and witty back making light of the situation, it would have been over. Instead, Shaq called him a bum and McGee responded. Anyone here would have responded too.

Everyone knows Shaq was great and McGee is almost irrelevant. There is absolutely nothing positive that can come out of these altercations for Shaq. He would be wise to avoid them in the future.
Okay...I can see your point.

But, Shaq was referring to his basketball skills, albeit disrespectfully.

Saying my nuts been in your mouth is not a neutral comment...lol

Remember: Turner's NBA Show is so well liked because of the savagery.

Nobody is watching because of the elegance of their reporting.

Does it make them Jerry Springer, probably..

Does it make it okay to clown Mcgee...probably not...

But, the Warriors need to clean the shit off of their own shoes before they check of the bottom of yours.

Reactions: GNG

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in other news, KD looked like a complete idiot when he said that Shaq had "no skill" when he played.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee should get on his knees and thank Shaq for keeping him relevant the last 5-6 years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saying shaq had his nuts in his mouth isn't exactly a neutral comment. I don't think anyone would take that comment lightly

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I can see your point.

But, Shaq was referring to his basketball skills, albeit disrespectfully.

Saying my nuts been in your mouth is not a neutral comment...lol

Remember: Turner's NBA Show is so well liked because of the savagery.

Nobody is watching because of the elegance of their reporting.

Does it make them Jerry Springer, probably..

Does it make it okay to clown Mcgee...probably not...

But, the Warriors need to clean the shit off of their own shoes before they check of the bottom of yours.

Great minds think alike. No way in hell can that nuts comment be interpreted as a neutral comment.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in other news, KD looked like a complete idiot when he said that Shaq had "no skill" when he played.

Dude is a clown. I stopped being a fan of his for at least 3 years now

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying shaq had his nuts in his mouth isn't exactly a neutral comment. I don't think anyone would take that comment lightly

That was not how it started. The nuts comment was the response to Shaq calling him a bumass.

JaVale's first comment was pretty neutral.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great minds think alike. No way in hell can that nuts comment be interpreted as a neutral comment.
I never considered you to have a great mind although I'll give you credit for being well informed on the NBA. Now Mecca definitely has a great mind. :thumb:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never considered you to have a great mind although I'll give you credit for being well informed on the NBA. Now Mecca definitely has a great mind. :thumb:

I respectfully disagree on your first sentence

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like @tlance was correct. Unless there is a tweet that McGee deleted, this seems like his first tweet on the topic.

Yeah, that and the He might be in love with me was were it started.

I got no problem with McGee.

He has a right to defend himself.

My issue is with Durant trying to sensor Shaq when he doesn't practice what he preaches.

"He's an idiot," Durant said of Cuban. "He's an idiot. Don't listen to ... he's an idiot. That's what we've got to say about that. He's an idiot. Next question."

Kevin Durant: Shaq Is a shitty Free Throw Shooter With No Skill.

Draymond saying Shaq needs to stop. I don't have time to post all his transgressions.

And the Warriors calling the man's job.

Bunch of hypocrites.