• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas stops skid against Toronto - I hope

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've admitted this before, and now I've got egg-on-my-face, I wasn't a Lewin fan, and had a conversation with the Rangers production folks about it.

Now, Lewin stayed on for at least another two years so I'm pretty sure I had little to do with his demise. However, its one of those, be careful what you ask for, kind of situations, b/c I'd sure love to have him back now.

Shame on me I guess.

I think a lot of us were the same way with myself included.

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, unions fuck things up again. Big shock. MLB needs to take a serious look at their terms with the umpires union this winter. Their organization is a fucking joke.
Can you imagine the media coverage bad umpiring would get if it were replacement umpires during an umpire strike? The media simply looks the other way for the most part when unionized officials mess up. When we had replacement refs in the NFL the media was all over them every week, but just as soon as the regular guys got back in mistakes were mentioned but not given too much airtime.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitzges just wore Elvis out with that 3rd strike bunt attempt. His main point was, "the next guy up is Martin, for crying out loud."

Norm mentioned the Rangers had called up Ryan Cordell to Frisco and he's gonna spend his time in CF. Nothing will happen with this experiment anytime soon, but I'm getting the strong feeling the team is about to wash their hands of Mr Leo.

He's only under contract through this season.

They are talking in the radio about him going to SF because the Giants are having OF issues.

True Rangers Fan

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've admitted this before, and now I've got egg-on-my-face, I wasn't a Lewin fan, and had a conversation with the Rangers production folks about it.

Now, Lewin stayed on for at least another two years so I'm pretty sure I had little to do with his demise. However, its one of those, be careful what you ask for, kind of situations, b/c I'd sure love to have him back now.

Shame on me I guess.

I certainly hold you accountable.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you meant without any injuries, Murph.

Yeah Darryl I meant "without", I was driving to Shreveport and trying to type on my phone at the same time.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Darryl I meant "without", I was driving to Shreveport and trying to type on my phone at the same time.

Jesus H Christ.....grow up......YOU DON'T TYPE WHILE DRIVING for crying out loud.

Seriously....do you not see the tragedies on the roads everyday from this irresponsibility?

Frankly Murph.....I don't know you for squat, but I hold you in much higher steed than this!

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely an umpiring problem in MLB right now...

There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday | HardballTalk

Players union is much bigger and more powerful than the umpire union. MLB has always sided with the umpires and pitch track technology has gotten sophisticated enough that if we now put pitchers (and hitters) on the clock ... then we can't be far away from a pitch track assist for plate umpires.

The unions ought to work out the details and take a proposal to MLB.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus H Christ.....grow up......YOU DON'T TYPE WHILE DRIVING for crying out loud.

Seriously....do you not see the tragedies on the roads everyday from this irresponsibility?

Frankly Murph.....I don't know you for squat, but I hold you in much higher steed than this!

Well I was not actually driving at this point, I was sitting in my truck in a parking lot in Shreveport, typing on my phone. I was waiting on a call so I could go inside and fire someone, but I was in a hurry so I didnt have all my bearings. Thanks for the advice, I generally try not to type and drive but I am GROWN, so if I feel the need to, it could happen. I don't pretend that I never have, or that I am not guilty of it in the past. I just don't do it with my children in the car. I also won't have a drop of alcohol and drive with my children in a vehicle. One drink might cause my reaction time to be off just enough, so I choose not to.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the fact of your statement - being 100% correct and all - is what I find so frustrating with our on air broadcast.

Nadel is in the Hall-of-Fame and the trio of Mac/Busby/TAG should be unemployed. How can you get half of the equation so right, and fail so miserably on the other?

Struck me out of the blue that we need a Three Homers Bobble Head set ...

Don't rant at me because of my graphics ... spent all of 10 minutes on this with a browser and Paint.

Attachments

• three homers bobble-heads.jpg
    three homers bobble-heads.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struck me out of the blue that we need a Three Homers Bobble Head set ...

Don't rant at me because of my graphics ... spent all of 10 minutes on this with a browser and Paint.

Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa! Could you send that in during the broadcast tonight? Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa!

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was not actually driving at this point, I was sitting in my truck in a parking lot in Shreveport, typing on my phone. I was waiting on a call so I could go inside and fire someone, but I was in a hurry so I didnt have all my bearings. Thanks for the advice, I generally try not to type and drive but I am GROWN, so if I feel the need to, it could happen. I don't pretend that I never have, or that I am not guilty of it in the past. I just don't do it with my children in the car. I also won't have a drop of alcohol and drive with my children in a vehicle. One drink might cause my reaction time to be off just enough, so I choose not to.

Make sure you don't drink and text and drive. No telling what you might put out there.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize if I got outta my lane there.....I honestly/sincerely enjoy your banter/take here......I've got a close-one-to-the-heart one here, and it sends me off the deep end to see - and see I do WAY TOO MUCH - of people texting while driving a potentially killing machine.

And as far as drunks are concerned.....I've always contended that maybe/perhaps they are "at least trying to pay attention." A person texting, ON PURPOSE, is not attempting to keep control of their primary responsibility.

AGAIN......I did not mean any disrespect.

Maybe I should just try and stick to baseball.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hope to get that good feeling from a Ranger win tonight. We need Martinez to be back in command of the strike zone like he was earlier in the season. Just needs to stay within himself and not try and do too much.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hope to get that good feeling from a Ranger win tonight. We need Martinez to be back in command of the strike zone like he was earlier in the season. Just needs to stay within himself and not try and do too much.
I hope you're right, Wastin. As of right now, I'd settle for one win in the series.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RHP Dillon Tate, the Rangers’ first pick in this month’s draft, is scheduled to make his professional debut on Friday against Salem-Keizer (San Francisco.)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HR Prince